|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roberto say about Gerardo's ability to protect Paulina?
(a) He is not to blame that he couldn't keep Paulina safe.
(b) Roberto questions Gerardo's manhood for not protecting Paulina from rape.
(c) That it's not his responsibility to have kept Paulina safe.
(d) He is better able to protect her than the police.
2. What does Roberto say is the real reason he stopped back at Gerardo's home?
(a) To see if he could stay the night.
(b) To demand his jack back.
(c) To ask if Paulina could meet with his wife.
(d) To congratulate Gerardo on his appointment.
3. Roberto asks what of Gerardo?
(a) For a cigarette.
(b) For another cup of coffee.
(c) To set him free.
(d) What he supposedly did.
4. Who does Paulina blame for her not finishing school?
(b) Her mother-in-law.
(d) Dr. Miranda.
5. What does Roberto probably believe about the commission?
(a) That they will fail to carry out punishments.
(b) That they are just for show.
(c) That they will be ineffective.
(d) That they will be hard-core.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where has Paulina phoned the garage?
2. What reason does Gerardo give in pleading with Roberto to indulge Paulina?
3. What is the name of the tape Paulina has in her pocket?
4. What does Paulina say about the relationship between some doctors and the secret police?
5. What is Roberto's situation?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)