1. Who are the first characters introduced in the novel?
Anna and St. Quentin.
2. In what city is the novel set?
3. In what time does the novel begin?
4. In what month does the novel begin?
5. What possession of Portia's does Anna find in chapter 1?
6. Who is Portia?
7. Who wrote the letter stipulating that Portia was to stay with Anna and Thomas?
8. Where are Anna and St. Quentin walking in part 1, chapter 1?
9. Where did Mr. Quayne meet Irene?
10. Who is Portia's mother?
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 5,743 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)