|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Portia respond to Matchett's opinion about Mrs. Quayne sending Mr. Quayne away?
(a) She doesn't say anything.
(b) She tells Matchett that they were happy, and that Matchett should not be angry with Mrs. Quayne.
(c) She agrees with Matchett, that the moving around was what led to her father's death.
(d) She agrees that she and her mother would have been happier without Mr. Quayne.
2. Where does Thomas work?
(a) A railroad station.
(b) An advertising agency.
(c) A printing company.
(d) A law firm.
3. What does Anna want Major Brutt to tell Robert Pidgeon?
(a) She wants Major Brutt to ask Robert for some of her things.
(b) She wants Major Brutt to tell Robert how much he has hurt her.
(c) She wants Major Brutt to ask Robert to visit her.
(d) She wants Major Brutt to give Robert her love.
4. What does Daphne want to know about Portia?
(a) Where she has lived before.
(b) If she really has a boyfriend.
(c) If she is attracted to Dickie.
(d) If she really is an orphan.
5. How does Portia respond to Matchett's concerns about Eddie?
(a) She doesn't respond to Matchett.
(b) She says that she will consider what Matchett has said.
(c) She says that she is happy, and that's all she cares about.
(d) She asks Matchett what she knows about Eddie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Portia daydreaming about in church at the beginning of chapter 4?
2. What advice does Matchett give Portia about Eddie?
3. How did Major Brutt get to know Robert Pidgeon?
4. What does Portia ask Daphne while they are walking in chapter 4?
5. What is the problem with Anna, according to Eddie?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)