|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many letters does Portia receive in her first week at Waikiki?
2. What does Anna do as soon as she returns home from her trip abroad?
(a) She retires to her room.
(b) She calls Major Brutt.
(c) She starts cleaning.
(d) She starts complaining.
3. How many parties has Portia been to?
(a) A few, but only hosted by family.
(b) Too many for her to count.
(c) None; Daphne's party is her first.
(d) Only a few, never with many people.
4. Who sends Anna the bouquet of pink carnations?
(a) Major Brutt.
(d) Robert Pidgeon.
5. Why is Portia almost hit by a car on her walk with Thomas?
(a) She is staring at someone across the street.
(b) She is lost in her own thoughts, and looking at the ground.
(c) She looks up and waves at the window where Anna is standing.
(d) She is deliberately taking risks because she is depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Matchett when Portia was born?
2. Who is Mr. Parker?
3. Which room does Portia think Eddie might stay in if he came to visit her at Waikiki?
4. What did Portia's mother think about Anna?
5. What did Portia's father say about Thomas and Anna's home?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)