|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal drags the woman into the water?
(a) A rhino
(b) A hippo
(c) An alligator
(d) A crocodile
2. How did Changa save a client when a cobra spat in his eyes?
(a) Urinated in his eye
(b) Helped the man to hospital
(c) Poured river water into his eye
(d) Pried out his eye
3. Which of Capstick's friends shot at a snake inside his house?
(a) James Leroy Brown
(b) Peter Seymour Smith
(c) Gordon James
(d) John Gordon
4. Which of the following characters is not able to swim?
5. What does Castick say is the most dangerous snake in Africa?
(a) The Boomslang
(b) The black mamba
(c) The cobra
(d) The puff adder
Short Answer Questions
1. What are hippos likely to attack?
2. Who does the black mamba lunge at?
3. What does the puff adder seek the heat of at night?
4. What part of Joan's body does the hippo bite?
5. Which of the following snakes is a mamba snake?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Capstick do when he finds a large black mamba in the restroom?
2. How do cobra snakes attack their enemies?
3. Describe crocodiles.
4. When is a hippopotamus likely to attack?
5. How does Capstick track down the crocodile in Chapter 6?
6. What does Capstick state has led to the rhincerosi decline?
7. Where does Charlie disappear to in Chapter 7?
8. What do they find inside the crocodile in Chapter 6.
9. Why is the rhinoceros so dangerous?
10. Why does Capstick give rhinoceros hunting less attention than other forms of hunting in the book?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)