|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of a black mamba is black?
(a) Its head
(b) Its fangs
(c) Its mouth
(d) Its tail
2. What does Capstick say costs $30,000?
(a) A safari jeep
(b) A hippo license
(c) A rhinoceros license
(d) An elephant gun
3. What happened to Capstick's second shot?
(a) It hit the hippo's teeth
(b) It missed
(c) It brushed the hippo's tail
(d) It hit the hippo in the eye
4. Which of the following snakes is a mamba snake?
(a) Purple mamba
(b) Green mamba
(c) Yellow mamba
(d) Grey mamba
5. What kind of animal drags the woman into the water?
(a) An alligator
(b) A hippo
(c) A crocodile
(d) A rhino
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Silent sick with in this chapter?
2. What part of Joan's body does the hippo bite?
3. Where does Capstick find a black mamba?
4. Who replaces Silent on the hunt?
5. Why do hunters prize a rhino's horn so highly?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the crocodile attack on the woman in Chapter 6.
2. Why is the rhinoceros so dangerous?
3. How do cobra snakes attack their enemies?
4. Describe how a hippopotamus attacked a native family in Chapter 5.
5. What happens to the rhinoceros when Capstick shoots it in the base of its horn?
6. Describe crocodiles.
7. What snakes does Africa have?
8. What does Capstick state has led to the rhincerosi decline?
9. How does Capstick track down the crocodile in Chapter 6?
10. What makes a crocodile attack so unnerving for observers?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)