|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are you most likely to see a lot of snakes in Africa?
2. Who do safaris provide rhino hunts to?
(a) Experienced clients
(b) Female clients
(c) Rich and stupid clients
(d) African clients
3. What do they find in the crocodile's stomach?
(a) An elephant head
(b) A baby monkey
(c) A human head
(d) A human arm
4. What kind of tree does Charlie climb?
(a) A gum tree
(b) A buffalo thorn tree
(c) A horse chestnut tree
(d) An oak tree
5. What color are a black mamba's scales?
6. What kind of eggs are Mason and Capstick eating for breakfast?
7. Which of the following snakes is a mamba snake?
(a) Green mamba
(b) Grey mamba
(c) Purple mamba
(d) Yellow mamba
8. Which of Capstick's friends shot at a snake inside his house?
(a) Peter Seymour Smith
(b) John Gordon
(c) Gordon James
(d) James Leroy Brown
9. What are the two primary species of rhino?
(a) Carnivores and herbivores
(b) Tusk and non tusked
(c) Grey and red
(d) Black and white
10. What does Capstick compare missing a hippo at six feet to?
(a) Missing a barn
(b) Missing your wife's birthday
(c) Missing a late breakfast
(d) Missing an elephant
11. Where do hunters tend to shoot hippos to kill them?
(a) The brain
(b) The liver
(c) The heart
(d) The buttocks
12. Who replaces Silent on the hunt?
13. What makes it difficult to shoot crocodiles?
(a) Their small size
(b) Their fast reflexes
(c) Their tough skin
(d) Their well-armored brain
14. What is the name of the local assistant?
15. What is the real name of the buffalo thorn tree?
(a) A denzilea
(b) A horse chestnut
(c) A hortice
(d) An umphafa
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do most hippopotamus attacks occur?
2. What kind of animal drags the woman into the water?
3. Which of the following characters is not able to swim?
4. What does Capstick think hunters should provoke before killing a hippo?
5. Which of the following reasons does Capstick give for the hippo's decline?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)