|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Underrated Killers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Capstick work before he became a hunter?
(b) Wall Street
(c) Fleet Street
2. What smacks into Capstick's face, damaging his eye?
(a) The buffalo's horns
(b) A spear
(c) His gun
(d) His own finger
3. Who killed the leopard that ate 26 humans?
(a) Peter Younis
(b) James Deacon
(c) George Rushby
(d) Gordon Brown
4. Where does Capstick shoot the buffalo to kill it?
(a) The brain
(b) The face
(c) The buttocks
(d) The chest
5. What university did Capstick attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the elephant ivory and leather auctioned?
2. What is the real name of the buffalo thorn tree?
3. Who helped Capstick kill 700 elephants?
4. Which of the following buffalo is not extinct?
5. What is the brand of the bottle Silent uses?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)