|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Snakes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once owned Antonio's express rifle?
(a) Ronald Reagan
(b) James Dean
2. Where do most hippopotamus attacks occur?
(a) In isolated jungle
(b) In long grass
(c) In villages
(d) On water
3. What kind of tree does Charlie climb?
(a) A gum tree
(b) A buffalo thorn tree
(c) A horse chestnut tree
(d) An oak tree
4. What is the name of the older man at the beginning of the chapter?
5. What was the snake's tail pinned down by?
(a) Seymour's foot
(b) A spear
(c) A car tire
(d) A rock
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of battles do male hippos participate in?
2. Which of the following characters is Silent's brother?
3. What do elephants use to throw people in the air?
4. What does Colin trip over?
5. What does the buffalo use to cut the man open?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)