|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Snakes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are hippos likely to attack?
(a) Loud noises
(b) A wounded animal
(c) Anything in their personal space
2. Where does the lion bite Jean Harvey?
(a) On her cheek
(b) On her buttocks
(c) In the small of the back
(d) On her arm
3. Which of the following is not included in Capstick's leopard kit?
(a) Neck armor
(b) Body armor
4. What is Willy blinded by?
(a) His scalp
(c) Acid rain
(d) His rage
5. When do hunters usually shoot leopards?
(a) Early morning
(b) The last moments of daylight
(c) Lunch time
(d) Night time
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of snake did Seymour have to avoid when he was out driving with his wife?
2. What is the name of the Italian client Capstick guides at the end of the chapter?
3. Why does Capstick give Rhinoceros hunting less attention than the other types of hunting in the book?
4. What part of the buffalo's body does Capstick's first slug strike?
5. What does Capstick think hunters should provoke before killing a hippo?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)