|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cape Buffalo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the elephant ivory and leather auctioned?
(a) The international market
(b) New York
(c) The African markets
2. What is the name of the leopard that Capstick tells a story about?
3. What is the best weapon for tracking a wounded leopard?
(a) A machine gun
(b) A magnum
(c) A 12-gauge shotgun
(d) An elephant gun
4. What kind of insect do buffalos attract?
(c) Dragon flies
(d) Tse-tse flies
5. What did Capstick die of?
(a) Liver failure
(b) Heart problems
(c) Brain tumor
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of elephants does Capstick say are typically aggressive?
2. What was the elephant offal converted into?
3. What was Capstick hired as a game warden to do?
4. What was the name of the hunter who tracked down the Rudraprayag leopard?
5. Which of the following is a species of African elephant?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)