|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cape Buffalo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following colors is known to be the color of a tusk?
2. What is the best weapon for tracking a wounded leopard?
(a) A machine gun
(b) An elephant gun
(c) A magnum
(d) A 12-gauge shotgun
3. Where did Capstick work before he became a hunter?
(a) Fleet Street
(c) Wall Street
4. Which of the following African countries did Capstick not hold a license in?
(b) South Africa
5. What part of the lion's internal body does Capstick's second stab pierce?
(a) The kidney
(b) The spinal cord
(c) An artery
(d) The heart
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Capstick's Italian client in this chapter?
2. What is it technically incorrect to call leopards?
3. What is the name of the older man at the beginning of the chapter?
4. Which of the following did the factory workers not use the carcasses for?
5. Who once owned Antonio's express rifle?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)