|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cape Buffalo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following colors is known to be the color of a tusk?
2. Who killed the leopard that ate 26 humans?
(a) Peter Younis
(b) James Deacon
(c) Gordon Brown
(d) George Rushby
3. Which of the following is a species of African elephant?
(a) Juniper Jumbo
(b) Horec Afro
(c) Great Mammonth Trampler
(d) Loxodonta Africana
4. What is the name of the leopard that Capstick tells a story about?
5. What animal does Capstick describe in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Capstick give July before he is lead away?
2. What animal does Capstick say is the most successful predator in the world?
3. What part of the human to leopards generally go for?
4. What was Capstick hired as a game warden to do?
5. What does Capstick use to kill the leopard?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)