|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cape Buffalo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following animals is not a panther?
2. Why is it important to kill all elephants in a group?
(a) They will fall into deep depression
(b) They will starve themselves
(c) They will become aggressive around humans
(d) They will destory the environment
3. What does the buffalo do with the local man's corpse?
(a) Grinds it into the dirt
(b) Eats it
(c) Buries it
(d) Carries it into the forest
4. What is the name of Capstick's two brother guides?
(a) John and Dave
(b) Silent and Invisible
(c) Forensic and Needle
(d) Elvis and Paul
5. What does Capstick say there is no such thing as?
(a) An elephant leader
(b) A pink elephant
(c) An elephant graveyard
(d) An elephant God
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Capstick's two trackers?
2. What kind of weapon does Silent attack the Chabunkwa lion with?
3. What does a leopard use to disembowel its victim?
4. Where was the elephant ivory and leather auctioned?
5. Which of the following is a species of African elephant?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)