|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cape Buffalo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Capstick describe in this chapter?
2. Why is it important to kill all elephants in a group?
(a) They will fall into deep depression
(b) They will become aggressive around humans
(c) They will destory the environment
(d) They will starve themselves
3. What part of the human to leopards generally go for?
(a) The neck
(b) The stomach
(c) The face
(d) The hands
4. What does Silent hit the lion in the face with?
(a) A whip
(b) A stick
(c) A bottle
(d) A mug
5. Why can Colin not fire his gun?
(a) It has no bullets
(b) It is on the safety
(c) He does not have the strength
(d) The end is bent
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the buffalo use to cut the man open?
2. On which continent can you find the most notable man-eating leopards?
3. How does Willy enter Len's cabin?
4. What does the buffalo do with the local man's corpse?
5. Where did Capstick first find hunting jobs?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)