|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elephant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Capstick's two brother guides?
(a) John and Dave
(b) Forensic and Needle
(c) Silent and Invisible
(d) Elvis and Paul
2. What does Colin trip over?
(a) A tree
(b) The lion
(c) A pail
3. What part of the lion's internal body does Capstick's second stab pierce?
(a) The heart
(b) The kidney
(c) The spinal cord
(d) An artery
4. Why did Capstick give up elephant killing?
(a) It was too dangerous
(b) He likes elephants
(c) Not enough money
(d) It was too much hardwork
5. What should a hunter aim for when killing an elephant?
(a) The buttocks
(b) The brain
(c) The heart
(d) The lungs
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willy blinded by?
2. Which of the following did the factory workers not use the carcasses for?
3. What does Capstick say there is no such thing as?
4. How does Capstick describe elephant herds?
5. What is the name of Capstick's Italian client in this chapter?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)