|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elephant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the lion that killed eight people known as?
(a) The hungry lion
(b) The Chabunkwa man-eater
(c) The spirit
(d) The Zambian wild cat
2. What does Colin put in the lion's throat?
(a) His gun
(b) His knife
(c) His hands
(d) His binoculars
3. What does Capstick say there is no such thing as?
(a) An elephant graveyard
(b) An elephant God
(c) An elephant leader
(d) A pink elephant
4. Who once owned Antonio's express rifle?
(a) Ronald Reagan
(d) James Dean
5. What is the name of Capstick's Italian client in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What should a hunter aim for when killing an elephant?
2. What does Silent hit the lion in the face with?
3. How does Willy enter Len's cabin?
4. What does Colin trip over?
5. What part of the lion's internal body does Capstick's second stab pierce?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)