|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brunetti plays upon the fact that pimp will soon be introduced to which of the following?
(a) Anaphalactic shock.
(b) New cell mate.
(d) Public defender.
2. The prostitute gives Brunetti information about which incident?
(a) Money laundering.
(b) Truck crash.
(c) Favero's murder.
(d) Illegal gambling.
3. How much longer does Brunetti hold the pimp before releasing him from the interview?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
4. What is Brunetti's explanation of the upsetting item?
(c) No explanation.
5. What was Ceroni's former profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the pimp receive his instructions?
2. Ceroni admits to knowing about which of the following?
3. Brunetti believes that which of the major characters has been lying about knowledge of the case?
4. Who else is discussed in the conversation between Brunetti and the interviewee?
5. What was the title of the legal official visited by Brunetti?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Brunetti meet with to discuss the connection between Trevisan and Favero? Where do they meet?
2. What is della Corte's take on the pimp? What is his plan?
3. Who is the next murder victim? Where is the body found? What was the cause of death?
4. The prostitute re-enters the story. Where does Brunetti meet her? For what purpose?
5. What piece of evidence is Brunetti finally able to get? What information does it provide?
6. What is the logical conclusion that could be drawn regarding Martucci's motives to kill Trevisan?
7. What option does Brunetti intend to offer to the prostitute as a measure of helping the woman out of a difficult situation?
8. How does Brunetti switch tactics when the pimp refuses to cooperate?
9. What action does Brunetti take before questioning the next suspect?
10. What does Brunetti expect when questioning the pimp
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)