|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did the item(s) belong?
2. How long does it take the judge to answer all of Brunetti's questions about the case?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 hours.
(d) 1 week.
3. The woman reveals to Brunetti that she has been working in the area since which month?
4. Brunetti plays upon the fact that pimp will soon be introduced to which of the following?
(a) Public defender.
(b) Anaphalactic shock.
(c) New cell mate.
5. Who calls Brunetti at the office with upsetting news?
Short Answer Questions
1. What help will Brunetti offer to the woman from the bar?
2. What does Brunetti use as a means of scaring the pimp into cooperating in the investigation?
3. What is Brunetti's first real course of action regarding the pimp in the bar?
4. The death of Trevisan means that the new partner will inherit which title?
5. How long were the Trevisans married?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brunetti act when meeting the prostitute? What is the purpose of the act?
2. What action does Brunetti take before questioning the next suspect?
3. What happened to the son after the robbery? How did it affect Brunetti's relationship with the judge?
4. What is the logical conclusion that could be drawn regarding Martucci's motives to kill Trevisan?
5. What are the first questions Brunetti asks the prostitute?
6. What is the Chief Justice's opinion of Ubaldo Lotto?
7. Who is the next murder victim? Where is the body found? What was the cause of death?
8. What does Brunetti think of the pimp? How does Brunetti characterize Franco?
9. Brunetti played a long shot that turned out to be a good lead. What was it?
10. Who does Brunetti meet with to discuss the connection between Trevisan and Favero? Where do they meet?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)