|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ceroni admits to knowing about which of the following?
(a) Money laundering.
(b) Immigration laws.
(d) Franca's affair.
2. What is Brunetti's first real course of action regarding the pimp in the bar?
(a) Talk to him.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Arrest him.
(d) Hire him.
3. Brunetti finds that he has to try and explain which item to Chiara?
(a) Obscene phone call.
(b) Racist newspaper article.
(c) Unauthorized biography.
(d) Snuff film.
4. The pimp is able to give Brunetti information about what in regards to his contact?
(d) Model of car.
5. What led to Brunetti's suspicions about the origin of the item?
(a) Age of participants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Brunetti and dell Corte meet for the first time?
2. Who else is discussed in the conversation between Brunetti and the interviewee?
3. What was the first name of the new partner?
4. What is one of the benefits that the men have in regards to being undercover?
5. What was Ceroni's former profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the next murder victim? Where is the body found? What was the cause of death?
2. What option does Brunetti intend to offer to the prostitute as a measure of helping the woman out of a difficult situation?
3. How does Ceroni answer Brunetti's question? Is she linked with Favero? If so, how?
4. What action does Brunetti take before questioning the next suspect?
5. How does Brunetti switch tactics when the pimp refuses to cooperate?
6. The prostitute re-enters the story. Where does Brunetti meet her? For what purpose?
7. What does the prostitute tell Brunetti?
8. How long is the pimp kept at the Questura after he gives Brunetti the information?
9. How does Brunetti act when meeting the prostitute? What is the purpose of the act?
10. What is the Chief Justice's opinion of Ubaldo Lotto?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)