|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long can Brunetti keep the pimp in jail according to the law?
(a) 72 hours.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
2. Who is confronted once again by Brunetti regarding Chiara's trauma?
3. No one seems to stand out to the men except for two people at the bar. Who are they?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Prostitute and pimp.
(c) Two bikers.
(d) Pimp and drug dealer.
4. Lotto is well known for being able to work around which law?
(b) All laws.
(c) Tax law.
5. The men pretend to discuss which topic at length?
(d) Hunting trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first name of the new partner?
2. What kind of business does the most recent suspect operate?
3. What does Brunetti use as a means of scaring the pimp into cooperating in the investigation?
4. The pimp is able to give Brunetti information about what in regards to his contact?
5. Brunetti plays upon the fact that pimp will soon be introduced to which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the first questions Brunetti asks the prostitute?
2. What does the prostitute tell Brunetti?
3. What is the logical conclusion that could be drawn regarding Martucci's motives to kill Trevisan?
4. What does Brunetti expect when questioning the pimp
5. What action does Brunetti take before questioning the next suspect?
6. What happened to the son after the robbery? How did it affect Brunetti's relationship with the judge?
7. The prostitute re-enters the story. Where does Brunetti meet her? For what purpose?
8. Who does Brunetti meet with to discuss the connection between Trevisan and Favero? Where do they meet?
9. How does Brunetti know the Chief Justice? What is the connection between the two men?
10. What is Franco able to tell Brunetti about his contact? How do they communicate?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)