|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brunetti's visitor asks for Brunetti's help in obtaining which of the following?
2. Who visits Brunetti at his office in need of a favor?
3. With whom was the new partner having a romantic affair?
(a) Chiara Brunetti.
(b) Elena Patta.
(c) Elletra Zorzi.
(d) Franca Trevisan.
4. Ceroni admits to knowing about which of the following?
(a) Franca's affair.
(c) Immigration laws.
(d) Money laundering.
5. Who eventually became a partner in Trevisan's law practice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Patta tells Brunetti to let which police department handle Favero's death?
2. What causes the upset in the hysterical person?
3. The woman expresses great concern about which of the following?
4. What was the latest suspect's former relationship with Favero?
5. Brunetti pays a visit to a man in which profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the next murder victim? Where is the body found? What was the cause of death?
2. What happened to the son after the robbery? How did it affect Brunetti's relationship with the judge?
3. What is Franco able to tell Brunetti about his contact? How do they communicate?
4. What is della Corte's take on the pimp? What is his plan?
5. What does Brunetti learn about Trevisan's law practice? What went wrong?
6. What does the prostitute tell Brunetti?
7. How do the men manage to keep their cover from the first minute they meet?
8. Brunetti played a long shot that turned out to be a good lead. What was it?
9. What does Brunetti think of the pimp? How does Brunetti characterize Franco?
10. What are the first questions Brunetti asks the prostitute?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)