|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eventually became a partner in Trevisan's law practice?
2. Brunetti plans to get the help of which female character regarding the woman from the bar?
3. What kind of business does the most recent suspect operate?
(c) Travel agency.
(d) Law practice.
4. What is Brunetti's first real course of action regarding the pimp in the bar?
(a) Talk to him.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Arrest him.
(d) Hire him.
5. Where does Brunetti rush off to in an attempt to diffuse the situation?
(b) Canal Grande.
(c) Prostitute's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ceroni admits to knowing about which of the following?
2. The prostitute gives Brunetti information about which incident?
3. With whom was the new partner having a romantic affair?
4. Brunetti gets a lead on the item by remembering a conversation he had with which other character?
5. What was the first name of the pimp interviewed by Brunetti?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the logical conclusion that could be drawn regarding Martucci's motives to kill Trevisan?
2. How long is the pimp kept at the Questura after he gives Brunetti the information?
3. What does Brunetti add about terrorism and how it might affect the pimp?
4. Who is the next murder victim? Where is the body found? What was the cause of death?
5. What is Franco able to tell Brunetti about his contact? How do they communicate?
6. What does Brunetti learn about Trevisan's law practice? What went wrong?
7. How does Brunetti switch tactics when the pimp refuses to cooperate?
8. What does Brunetti think of the pimp? How does Brunetti characterize Franco?
9. What is della Corte's take on the pimp? What is his plan?
10. Brunetti played a long shot that turned out to be a good lead. What was it?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)