|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the crash, where did the vehicle land?
(a) Over the dam.
(b) Side of the road.
2. Who has been doing unauthorized detective work?
3. Where was the body of the man found?
(a) Railway car.
4. Who is the main character in DEATH AND JUDGMENT?
5. What kind of vehicle is in a fatal accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. How fast was the vehicle going per hour at the time of the accident?
2. What is the Italian term used for police officer?
3. What is the name of the victim's daughter?
4. Brunetti practices which of the following during stressful times?
5. What was the former cop's rank when he was on the force?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after the police were called? What was the response by officials?
2. What happens to the truck and the victims after the scene is cleared by the police?
3. What did a bystander have to say about the presence of the women at the scene? What made the bystanders change their minds about the women?
4. Describe the people found at the scene at the accident. What questions are asked? What is the determination of the accident victims?
5. How might the deaths tie into the corruption case Brunetti had been working on for months?
6. What is Brunetti's first hypothesis regarding the possible connection between the two victims?
7. What is the plan between Brunetti and Vianello regarding Pinetta's? What is decided? How does the plan turn out?
8. How does Paola react to Chiara's news? What does Paola try to explain to Chiara?
9. What is another connection between Trevisan and Favero?
10. What news does Chiara give to her father? How is the work being done?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)