|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brunetti's daughter?
2. What is the surname of the character's wife?
3. What type of substance was found in the man's system?
4. Which member of the police department finds a young woman alive?
5. Why does the cop get arrested?
(c) Selling drugs.
(d) Obstruction of justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will go undercover?
2. What is the Italian term used as the title for attorney?
3. What time of year is it in the beginning of the book?
4. To whom did some of the items belong?
5. Who is della Corte?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Chiara's opinion about her new role in the case? How does she hope her parents will react to the news?
2. Who is the next person to be visited by Brunetti?
3. Who initially attempts to help the accident victims? Why might this action be unusual? What happened next?
4. What does the doctor think killed Favero? How much of the substance was present? What does it mean?
5. Who is the next victim in the story? Where is the body found? Prominent accountant Rino Favero, the second victim, is found dead in his garage.
6. Who is the first murder victim in the story? Where is the man going when he is murdered?
7. Describe the people found at the scene at the accident. What questions are asked? What is the determination of the accident victims?
8. Explain the scene involving the truck in as much detail as possible. Include the location, the speed of the vehicle and where the truck came from in the first place.
9. What is Monelli's role in this scene? What does the officer attempt to do?
10. What happens to the truck and the victims after the scene is cleared by the police?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)