|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Brunetti and dell Corte meet for the first time?
(b) della Corte's office.
(c) Brunetti's home.
(d) Pinetta's bar.
2. Where does Brunetti rush off to in an attempt to diffuse the situation?
(b) Canal Grande.
(d) Prostitute's apartment.
3. Brunetti gets a lead on the item by remembering a conversation he had with which other character?
4. With whom was the new partner having a romantic affair?
(a) Elletra Zorzi.
(b) Chiara Brunetti.
(c) Franca Trevisan.
(d) Elena Patta.
5. Who calls Brunetti at the office with upsetting news?
6. Which word best describes Lotto's personality?
7. What is one of the benefits that the men have in regards to being undercover?
(a) The place is empty.
(b) It is early morning.
(c) No one knows dell Corte.
(d) Neither looks like a cop.
8. Brunetti's visitor asks for Brunetti's help in obtaining which of the following?
9. To whom did the item(s) belong?
10. After the introductions, the men automatically pretend to be which of the following?
11. What was the surname of the next viable suspect interviewed by Brunetti?
12. Who eventually became a partner in Trevisan's law practice?
13. What does Brunetti use as a means of scaring the pimp into cooperating in the investigation?
(a) Drug trafficking.
(b) The prostitute.
14. The pimp is able to give Brunetti information about what in regards to his contact?
(b) Model of car.
15. What eventually happened to the judge's son?
(a) Died in car accident.
(c) Ran away to the US.
(d) Stole money from a bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brunetti go with the woman from the bar?
2. Ceroni admits to knowing about which of the following?
3. No one seems to stand out to the men except for two people at the bar. Who are they?
4. Brunetti plans to get the help of which female character regarding the woman from the bar?
5. Which object was left behind in the restaurant by Favero's dinner companion shortly before his murder?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)