|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first name of the new partner?
2. The pimp is able to give Brunetti information about what in regards to his contact?
(c) Model of car.
3. Who visits Brunetti at his office in need of a favor?
4. Brunetti learns that Trevisan was most likely connected with which organization?
(c) Red Cross.
5. Where does Brunetti rush off to in an attempt to diffuse the situation?
(a) Prostitute's apartment.
(b) Canal Grande.
6. Where do Brunetti and dell Corte meet for the first time?
(a) della Corte's office.
(b) Brunetti's home.
(c) Pinetta's bar.
7. What was the first name of the pimp interviewed by Brunetti?
8. Brunetti believes that which of the major characters has been lying about knowledge of the case?
9. Brunetti once did the man a favor regarding an incident involving the man's:
10. In the beginning of Chapter 21, Brunetti manages to get which important item?
(a) Client list.
(b) Home address.
(c) Phone numbers.
(d) License plate number.
11. What item led Brunetti to his next viable suspect in the Favero case?
(c) License plate number.
12. To whom did the item(s) belong?
13. Brunetti is disgusted by Franca's actions in what position?
(a) Business partner.
(c) PTA leader.
14. Brunetti is shocked that a child would have such easy access to which item?
(b) Snuff film.
15. What was the surname of the next viable suspect interviewed by Brunetti?
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman expresses great concern about which of the following?
2. The prostitute gives Brunetti information about which incident?
3. The prostitute is taken to which location upon Brunetti's orders?
4. Brunetti finds that he has to try and explain which item to Chiara?
5. Who eventually became a partner in Trevisan's law practice?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)