|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brunetti once did the man a favor regarding an incident involving the man's:
2. How long were the Trevisans married?
(a) 16 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 20 years.
3. Brunetti goes to his boss to say he thinks that how many of the murders are connected?
4. The woman reveals to Brunetti that she has been working in the area since which month?
5. No one seems to stand out to the men except for two people at the bar. Who are they?
(a) Pimp and drug dealer.
(b) Two bikers.
(c) Father and son.
(d) Prostitute and pimp.
6. Brunetti plans to get the help of which female character regarding the woman from the bar?
7. Who attends the second interview of the suspect?
8. Where does Brunetti rush off to in an attempt to diffuse the situation?
(a) Canal Grande.
(b) Prostitute's apartment.
9. What kind of business does the most recent suspect operate?
(c) Travel agency.
(d) Law practice.
10. What was the title of the legal official visited by Brunetti?
(b) Chief Justice.
(c) Attorney General.
11. What causes the upset in the hysterical person?
(a) Sound recording.
(c) Shots being fired.
12. What was the length of Ceroni's relationship with Favero?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
13. Who is confronted once again by Brunetti regarding Chiara's trauma?
14. Brunetti is shocked that a child would have such easy access to which item?
(b) Snuff film.
15. In the beginning of Chapter 21, Brunetti manages to get which important item?
(a) Client list.
(b) Home address.
(c) Phone numbers.
(d) License plate number.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the surname of the next viable suspect interviewed by Brunetti?
2. Brunetti believes that which of the major characters has been lying about knowledge of the case?
3. Brunetti plays upon the fact that pimp will soon be introduced to which of the following?
4. Brunetti refers to which set of laws to help prove his point?
5. Who visits Brunetti at his office in need of a favor?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)