|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brunetti believes that which of the major characters has been lying about knowledge of the case?
2. After the introductions, the men automatically pretend to be which of the following?
3. Who else is discussed in the conversation between Brunetti and the interviewee?
4. What does Brunetti use as a means of scaring the pimp into cooperating in the investigation?
(b) The prostitute.
(d) Drug trafficking.
5. Which adjective describes Paola's mood regarding the most recent developments?
6. The men meet to discuss the possible relationship between which two characters?
(a) Brunetti and Zorzi.
(b) Vianello and Ceroni.
(c) Favero and Topa.
(d) Trevisan and Favero.
7. Brunetti plans to get the help of which female character regarding the woman from the bar?
8. Where do Brunetti and dell Corte meet for the first time?
(b) Brunetti's home.
(c) Pinetta's bar.
(d) della Corte's office.
9. In the beginning of Chapter 21, Brunetti manages to get which important item?
(a) Client list.
(b) License plate number.
(c) Home address.
(d) Phone numbers.
10. Brunetti is shocked that a child would have such easy access to which item?
(a) Snuff film.
11. Who is the next character to be found dead in his car?
12. To whom did the item(s) belong?
13. No one seems to stand out to the men except for two people at the bar. Who are they?
(a) Pimp and drug dealer.
(b) Two bikers.
(c) Prostitute and pimp.
(d) Father and son.
14. With whom was the new partner having a romantic affair?
(a) Elletra Zorzi.
(b) Chiara Brunetti.
(c) Elena Patta.
(d) Franca Trevisan.
15. What item led Brunetti to his next viable suspect in the Favero case?
(a) License plate number.
Short Answer Questions
1. The pimp is able to give Brunetti information about what in regards to his contact?
2. Brunetti is disgusted by Franca's actions in what position?
3. Patta tells Brunetti to let which police department handle Favero's death?
4. Brunetti plays upon the fact that pimp will soon be introduced to which of the following?
5. Brunetti learns that Trevisan was most likely connected with which organization?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)