|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brunetti go with the woman from the bar?
(a) Back room.
(b) Coffee shop.
(c) Woman's apartment.
(d) Parking lot.
2. Brunetti finds that he has to try and explain which item to Chiara?
(a) Obscene phone call.
(b) Unauthorized biography.
(c) Snuff film.
(d) Racist newspaper article.
3. What was the first name of the new partner?
4. Brunetti goes to his boss to say he thinks that how many of the murders are connected?
5. How long can Brunetti keep the pimp in jail according to the law?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 72 hours.
6. What was the first name of the pimp interviewed by Brunetti?
7. How does the pimp receive his instructions?
(d) Note left at bar.
8. What causes the upset in the hysterical person?
(a) Sound recording.
(b) Shots being fired.
9. Brunetti suspects that the item in question came from which country?
10. The pimp is able to give Brunetti information about what in regards to his contact?
(d) Model of car.
11. Who calls Brunetti at the office with upsetting news?
12. Upon meeting one of the patrons, Brunetti pretends to be which of the following?
13. With whom was the new partner having a romantic affair?
(a) Franca Trevisan.
(b) Elletra Zorzi.
(c) Elena Patta.
(d) Chiara Brunetti.
14. Brunetti asks numerous questions of the character regarding which man?
15. Who is confronted once again by Brunetti regarding Chiara's trauma?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attends the second interview of the suspect?
2. Brunetti is shocked that a child would have such easy access to which item?
3. The woman reveals to Brunetti that she has been working in the area since which month?
4. Who is the next character to be found dead in his car?
5. Who supplied the item that caused the great uproar?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)