|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prostitute is taken to which location upon Brunetti's orders?
(a) Pinetta's Bar.
2. Brunetti plays upon the fact that pimp will soon be introduced to which of the following?
(a) Anaphalactic shock.
(c) New cell mate.
(d) Public defender.
3. Where does Brunetti go with the woman from the bar?
(a) Coffee shop.
(b) Woman's apartment.
(c) Parking lot.
(d) Back room.
4. After the introductions, the men automatically pretend to be which of the following?
5. Which object was left behind in the restaurant by Favero's dinner companion shortly before his murder?
6. To whom did the item(s) belong?
7. How long does it take the judge to answer all of Brunetti's questions about the case?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 week.
8. Brunetti goes to his boss to say he thinks that how many of the murders are connected?
9. Brunetti finds that he has to try and explain which item to Chiara?
(a) Unauthorized biography.
(b) Snuff film.
(c) Obscene phone call.
(d) Racist newspaper article.
10. With whom was the new partner having a romantic affair?
(a) Franca Trevisan.
(b) Chiara Brunetti.
(c) Elena Patta.
(d) Elletra Zorzi.
11. Ceroni admits to knowing about which of the following?
(a) Franca's affair.
(b) Immigration laws.
(d) Money laundering.
12. Patta tells Brunetti to let which police department handle Favero's death?
13. Who visits Brunetti at his office in need of a favor?
14. Who eventually became a partner in Trevisan's law practice?
15. Who else is discussed in the conversation between Brunetti and the interviewee?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Lotto's personality?
2. What was the title of the legal official visited by Brunetti?
3. The men pretend to discuss which topic at length?
4. What was the first name of the new partner?
5. This particular organization linked to Trevisan was supposedly located in which city?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)