|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The item(s) found in the man's possession could be related to a crime involving what kind of company/organization?
2. What is the relationship between the interviewee and the murdered man?
(b) Client and vendor.
3. What kind of ongoing scandal was being investigated by Brunetti?
(b) Black market body parts.
(c) Money laundering.
4. What is the first name of the main character's wife?
(a) Mary Frances.
5. What time of year is it in the beginning of the book?
6. What is the Italian term used for police officer?
7. Near which city does the first scene take place?
8. What is the main character's first name?
9. The vehicle was licensed in which country?
10. How many officers arrive at the scene of the accident?
11. What is the Italian term used as the title for attorney?
12. The wrecked vehicle is returned to what location?
13. Brunetti is told to take care because the family is:
(a) Related to the Chief.
(b) Politically connected.
(c) Socially prominent.
14. Who is the main character in DEATH AND JUDGMENT?
15. How fast was the vehicle going per hour at the time of the accident?
(a) 17 km.
(b) 35 km.
(c) 50 km.
(d) 3 km.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of substance was found in the man's system?
2. To whom is the interviewee related?
3. What is the surname of the character's wife?
4. Why did the cop get forced out of the police?
5. Who will be involved in the latest murder case?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)