|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cristina in relation to the Intercity train?
2. Brunetti attempts to explain that spying is wrong when it involves:
(d) Significant others.
3. The vehicle was licensed in which country?
4. What is the Italian term used as the title for attorney?
5. How many women were found dead or dying at the scene of the accident?
6. What time of year is it in the beginning of the book?
7. To whom did some of the items belong?
8. What was the former cop's rank when he was on the force?
9. Brunetti practices which of the following during stressful times?
(d) Capital punishment.
10. Who often consults with the police?
11. Who was not distraught at the news of the man's death?
12. What is the character's first name?
13. What is the recently deceased character's first name?
14. Why was this particular cop chosen to help out on the murder case?
(a) Weapons training.
(c) Knew the neighborhood.
15. The wrecked vehicle is returned to what location?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of ongoing scandal was being investigated by Brunetti?
2. What is the Intercity train's destination at the time of the death?
3. What did the man have in his possession?
4. What is the relationship between the interviewee and the murdered man?
5. What is the name of the widow Brunetti must question?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)