|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which place did one of the transactions take place?
2. Where was the body of the man found?
(b) Railway car.
3. What is the first name of the main character's wife?
(d) Mary Frances.
4. What time of year is it in the beginning of the book?
5. Spying that way can be equated to:
(c) Jail time.
6. What is the occupation of the main character's wife?
7. The area used as the initial setting borders which two countries?
(a) Australia and Tasmania.
(b) Russia and Turkey.
(c) Italy and Germany.
(d) Italy and Austria.
8. The police have a plan to investigate the murder. What is the first step in executing the plan?
(c) Search warrants.
(d) Finding a snitch.
9. Who was not distraught at the news of the man's death?
10. To whom is the interviewee related?
11. Who is in the company of the widow?
12. What is the Italian term used as the title for attorney?
13. Near which city does the first scene take place?
14. Who attempts to fix the situation regarding the undercover work?
15. What is the Italian term used for police officer?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did some of the items belong?
2. Who supposedly botched the crime scene?
3. What is the initial setting in Chapter 1 of Donna Leon's DEATH AND JUDGMENT?
4. What is the surname of the character's wife?
5. Why does the cop get arrested?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)