|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brunetti is told to take care because the family is:
(a) Socially prominent.
(b) Politically connected.
(c) Related to the Chief.
2. Who becomes angry at the news of the undercover work?
3. Who eventually confesses to the murders?
(c) Franca Trevisan.
4. Brunetti believes that which of the major characters has been lying about knowledge of the case?
5. Ceroni admits to knowing about all except which one of the following:
(d) Trevisan's affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supplied the item that caused the great uproar?
2. Who often consults with the police?
3. Which adjective describes Paola's mood regarding the most recent developments?
4. What was Ceroni's former profession?
5. How does Ceroni die?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)