|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman reveals to Brunetti that she has been working in the area since which month?
2. Who calls Brunetti at the office with upsetting news?
3. Who has been doing unauthorized detective work?
4. Brunetti practices which of the following during stressful times?
(d) Capital punishment.
5. Brunetti refers to which set of laws to help prove his point?
(a) Extortion laws.
(b) International drug trafficking laws.
(c) Antiterrorism laws.
(d) Prohibition laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the police department finds a young woman alive?
2. The pimp is able to give Brunetti information about what in regards to his contact?
3. The undercover work involves investigation of which character?
4. What is the Italian term used as the title for attorney?
5. What is the name of the police commissioner's boss?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)