|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adichie initially feel about her friend's request for advice?
(a) Adichie feels that it is too difficult to explain.
(b) Adichie feels that it is too huge of a task.
(c) Adichie feels that her friend should already know the answer.
(d) Adichie feels that she is the best person to ask.
2. How old is Ijeawele's daughter when Adichie writes her letter?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 1 week.
3. As stated in the Introduction, how long ago did the author, Adichie, receive a request her for advice?
(a) 10 years ago.
(b) 2 years ago.
(c) 5 years ago.
(d) 1 year ago.
4. What is an example that Adichie provides in response to portraying one of the tools at the start of the text?
(a) If a man spends all the money, can a woman divorce him?
(b) If a man sleeps with another woman, and you forgive him, would the same be true for a women who slept with another man?
(c) If a man sleeps with another woman, and you find out, would you be able to leave him?
(d) If a man fights with a woman, can a woman fight back?
5. What is the magnificent thing that Ijeawele has done at the start of the letter?
(a) Ijeawele has left her husband who was unfaithful
(b) Ijeawele has brought a human being in the world.
(c) Ijeawele has brought a feminist into the world.
(d) Ijeawele has asked for advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What charge does Adichie take seriously according to her Letter?
2. What warning does Adichie make to her friend at the end of the Opening of the Letter?
3. What is Ijeawele's daughter's name?
4. What does Adichie decide to do as a response to Ijeawele's request in the Introduction?
5. In the Introduction, what does Adichie say makes her feel like an expert in a field?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)