|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Allison appear as she gives her testimony?
2. Who comes to the Shipwright's Arms looking for Stone?
3. What does Stone tell Libby's lawyer?
4. Jim Forrester testifies that the Mannings had ______________________.
5. The mechanic of the plane in which Libby died testifies that the crash could have been caused by what?
Essay Topic 1
The author uses some important instances of foreshadowing in the story. Explain what foreshadowing is, and cite at least two examples making sure to explain what makes each an example of foreshadowing.
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Allison. What does she look like? What are her positive personality traits? What are some of her negative characteristics? What are her hopes and fears? What motivates her--if anything--at this point in her life?
Essay Topic 3
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Stone, Arrington and Allison. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)