Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
2. To whom does Stone give $400,000 from the sale of the yacht?
3. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
4. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
5. When Stone cross-examines the Constabulary, he establishes that the diary ____________________.
Essay Topic 1
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of greed. Identify at least two themes about greed in the book. Then cite an example to support each theme you name.
Essay Topic 2
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of loss. Identify at least two themes about loss in the book. Then cite an example to support each theme you name.
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Sir Winston. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him--if anything--at this point in his life?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)