|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Stone release the yacht so that Stone can get away?
2. Why do Stone and Sir Leslie only visit with Allison for an hour at the jail?
(a) Allison asks them to leave.
(b) The priest wants time alone with her.
(c) The judge calls an emergency hearing.
(d) They have to make phone calls regarding the appeals.
3. During cross-examination, Stone establishes that _____________________.
(a) Paul Manning could have died of a heart attack.
(b) Allison is not Paul Manning's widow.
(c) Jim Forrester killed Paul Manning.
(d) Paul Manning is still alive.
4. Sir Leslie makes his opening remarks, pointing out that ________________________.
(a) there is no proof that Paul Manning is dead.
(b) Paul Manning committed suicide.
(c) Allison had no motive to kill her husband.
(d) Allison was a devoted wife.
5. What issue does Sir Leslie raise that casts doubt in the prosecution's case?
(a) There was no murder weapon found.
(b) There is no proof that Paul accompanied his wife on the trip.
(c) There is no proof that Allison was on the yacht.
(d) There is no proof that Paul Manning is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Allison give Stone for not using the satellite phone to call for help when Paul died?
2. What does Stone notice as he leave's Allison's yacht?
3. What does Allison do during Stone's practice questioning?
4. What does Allison do when she hears her sentence?
5. When did the arrangement in #113 expire?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)