|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Arrington's faxed letter to Stone contain?
(a) She is moving out of the house.
(b) She loves him very much.
(c) She is staying in California.
(d) She is too sick to travel.
2. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
(a) Eddie Gleason.
(b) Paul Lieberman.
(c) Frank Stendahl.
(d) Bryce Garrison.
3. Who is lying next to Stone when he awakens the next morning?
4. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone goes over testimony with her?
5. Stone's two witnesses in the case are Allison and __________________.
(a) Marcus Gerard.
(b) Seth Godown.
(c) Jim Forrester.
(d) Tania Mowry.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Constabulary also testifies that most fishing boats ___________________.
2. Why does Stone contact Bill Eggers again?
3. What issue does Sir Leslie raise that casts doubt in the prosecution's case?
4. When did the arrangement in #113 expire?
5. What is Allison doing when Stone visits her on the yacht?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)