Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
(a) meets with Sir Leslie alone again.
(b) give any more interviews.
(c) has any alcohol until the trial is over.
(d) call on his business line.
2. To whom does Stone give $400,000 from the sale of the yacht?
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His son.
(d) Libby's mother.
3. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
(a) Sir Leslie's trial strategy.
(b) The plane crash.
(c) Libby's lawsuit.
(d) The rubber dinghy.
4. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
(a) Eddie Gleason.
(b) Frank Stendahl.
(c) Bryce Garrison.
(d) Paul Lieberman.
5. When Stone cross-examines the Constabulary, he establishes that the diary ____________________.
(a) was written in the third-person point of view.
(b) was securely locked in a drawer.
(c) was lying out on a bedside table.
(d) actually belonged to Libby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Allison doing when Stone visits her on the yacht?
2. Who does Thomas think the man in #139 is?
3. The Constabulary testifies that there were multiple _______________ found on the Expansive.
4. What issue does Sir Leslie raise that casts doubt in the prosecution's case?
5. Stone calls his secretary to have her send $25,000 to whom?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)