|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The jury in the case consists of ______________ men.
2. What is the content of the item in #111?
(a) Libby and Paul's divorce decree.
(b) Libby's lawsuit.
(c) Cantor's arrest.
(d) Allison's guilty plea.
3. Stone and Allison discuss whether or not Allison will be responsible for ___________________________.
(a) estate taxes.
(b) expert fees.
(c) legal fees.
(d) the contract with Libby.
4. The Constabulary also testifies that most fishing boats ___________________.
(a) are painted white.
(b) have a spear gun on board.
(c) do not have satellite phones.
(d) are not built for speed.
5. Where does Stone take Allison to dinner that night?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Rusty Nail.
(c) The Shipwright's Arms.
(d) Gabby's Bar & Grill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allison do when she hears her sentence?
2. Stone calls his secretary to have her send $25,000 to whom?
3. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
4. Sir Leslie makes his opening remarks, pointing out that ________________________.
5. The jury convicts Allison based on ___________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Allison's demeanor during her testimony.
2. What is the real reason the jury convicts Allison and what is her sentence?
3. Who is the man who shows up at the Shipwright's Arms and what does Stone find notable about him?
4. According to Sir Leslie, what is Sir Winston willing to do in order to get the prime minister's position?
5. What is Jim Forrester's reaction when Stone suggests that Stendahl might actually be Paul Manning?
6. What changes Stone's perspective on Allison's use of a spear gun to kill her husband?
7. Who is Frank Stendahl and how is his testimony damning for Allison?
8. What does Stone learn about Arrington who has still not shown up on the island?
9. Describe Jim Forrester's testimony at the trial.
10. What assertions is Stone able to make regarding Paul Manning's health as a possible cause of death and the reason why Stendahl would like to see Allison convicted?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)