|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the arrangement in #113 expire?
(a) Three weeks ago.
(b) A year ago.
(c) A week ago.
(d) Six months ago.
2. The Constabulary testifies that there were multiple _______________ found on the Expansive.
(b) blood drops.
3. Who is lying next to Stone when he awakens the next morning?
4. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
(a) meets with Sir Leslie alone again.
(b) call on his business line.
(c) give any more interviews.
(d) has any alcohol until the trial is over.
5. While on the stand, how does Allison describe her early marriage to Paul?
(a) Constant negotiations.
(b) Lean years.
Short Answer Questions
1. During cross-examination, Stone establishes that _____________________.
2. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
3. When Stone cross-examines the Constabulary, he establishes that the diary ____________________.
4. What is the content of a fax which Stone receives from Arrington?
5. Who does Sir Leslie say will replace the prime minister?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)