|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone suggest regarding Stendahl?
(a) He is actually Paul Manning.
(b) He is a reporter.
(c) He is a private detective.
(d) He is a CEO on vacation.
2. Why does Stone call Bill Eggers from the yacht?
(a) To come to the island right away.
(b) To have him arrange a media blitz.
(c) To have him wire some money.
(d) To ask for his help in writing an appeal.
3. Who is having lunch with Sir Leslie when Stone goes to Sir Leslie's house?
(b) Sir Winston.
4. The jury convicts Allison based on ___________________.
(a) personal fear of Sir Winston.
(b) personal prejudice.
(d) media coverage.
5. Who is lying next to Stone when he awakens the next morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sir Leslie say will replace the prime minister?
2. When Stone cross-examines the Constabulary, he establishes that the diary ____________________.
3. What news does Cantor give Stone regarding Libby Manning?
4. Why do Stone and Sir Leslie only visit with Allison for an hour at the jail?
5. What does Stone notice as he leave's Allison's yacht?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)