|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone realizes that ________________ is actually Paul Manning.
(b) Sir Leslie.
2. Stone's two witnesses in the case are Allison and __________________.
(a) Jim Forrester.
(b) Marcus Gerard.
(c) Seth Godown.
(d) Tania Mowry.
3. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone visits her in the jail the next day?
(a) She is calm.
(b) She is hysterical.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is anxious.
4. Who does Stone meet with for breakfast in Chapter 30?
(c) Sir Leslie.
(d) Hilary Kramer.
5. Why does Stendahl want to see Allison convicted of murder?
(a) So his company can recover the money.
(b) Paul Manning is his step-brother.
(c) She tried to de-fraud his company.
(d) She refused to have an affair with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Cantor give Stone regarding Libby Manning?
2. What is the verdict delivered in the case?
3. What does Stone notice as he leave's Allison's yacht?
4. How does Allison appear as she gives her testimony?
5. Why does Stone call Bill Eggers from the yacht?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)