|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The 60 Minutes segment will feature Allison as ____________________.
(a) a sociopath.
(b) an innocent woman.
(c) a liar.
(d) a fraud.
2. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Newsweek magazine.
(c) New Yorker magazine.
(d) Time magazine.
3. Who are present when Chris Wheaton interviews Allison?
(a) Stone and Sir Winston.
(b) Stone and Jim Forrester.
(c) Stone and Sir Leslie.
(d) Stone and Thomas.
4. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
5. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
(a) A fax.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A detective.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
2. What does one couple on the Canary Islands remember about the Mannings?
3. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
4. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
5. Paul Manning had to replace the item in #75 by ordering one from which city?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Jim Forrester and how does Stone meet him?
2. Who is Libby Manning and what is her possible impact on Allison's trial?
3. Why can Stone not represent Allison in her trial and why does Sir Leslie appear to be the perfect man for the job?
4. How does Stone manage the media and press conference for Allison?
5. What does Bob Cantor uncover regarding the Mannings' activities prior to leaving the Canary Islands?
6. What two possibilities for a faked death exist as revealed by Bob Cantor and what is Stone's opinion of these?
7. Who is Arrington Carter and what is her relationship with Stone?
8. Why is Sir Winston, the Minister of Justice, so interested in Allison's case?
9. What does Bob Cantor find out about Paul Manning's financial situation and why does Stone negate Bob's assertions that Paul may have killed himself?
10. Why does Jim Forrester want to be present when Allison gives an interview to the reporter from 60 Minutes?
This section contains 1,148 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)