|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone talks to a producer of which television show about doing a story on Allison?
(a) Larry King Show.
(b) 60 Minutes.
(c) The Oprah Show.
2. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(a) A wig.
(c) Panama hat.
(d) Flip Flops.
3. What is Stone's profession?
4. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
(b) Sir Winston.
5. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
(a) a liar.
(d) falsely accused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hilary Kramer interview Allison?
2. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
3. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
4. Who was Paul Manning's first wife?
5. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the verdict in the coroner's inquest into the plane crash that killed Libby Manning?
2. How does Stone manage the media and press conference for Allison?
3. How are Stone and Allison at odds regarding Allison's obligations to Libby's family after Libby's death?
4. Why can Stone not represent Allison in her trial and why does Sir Leslie appear to be the perfect man for the job?
5. Why is Sir Winston, the Minister of Justice, so interested in Allison's case?
6. Why is Allison's seduction of Stone a suspicious move?
7. Who is Hilary Kramer and what is her role in the story?
8. What changes Stone's perspective on Allison's use of a spear gun to kill her husband?
9. Who is Libby Manning and what is her possible impact on Allison's trial?
10. Why does Stone use Paul Manning's medical report in the coroner's inquest?
This section contains 1,058 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)