|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the police say they are taking the media when they load them onto a bus?
(a) A tour of the crime scene.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) A cocktail reception.
(d) A press conference.
2. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
(a) Sir Winston.
3. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
(c) Someone knocking on the door.
4. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
(c) cell phone.
(d) cosmetic case.
5. Where does Allison stay until a press conference can be arranged?
(a) A police station.
(b) A hotel.
(c) The yacht.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
2. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
3. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
4. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
5. What does Bob Cantor reveal to Stone about Paul Manning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Stone Barrington?
2. Why is Allison's seduction of Stone a suspicious move?
3. What does the investigator learn about Paul Manning which may indicate that he committed suicide?
4. What request does Sir Leslie make of the court regarding Stone?
5. According to Sir Leslie, what is Sir Winston willing to do in order to get the prime minister's position?
6. How are Stone and Allison at odds regarding Allison's obligations to Libby's family after Libby's death?
7. Who is Hilary Kramer and what is her role in the story?
8. Why does Jim Forrester want to be present when Allison gives an interview to the reporter from 60 Minutes?
9. What is the verdict in the coroner's inquest into the plane crash that killed Libby Manning?
10. What does Stone learn about Paul and Libby's divorce decree?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)