|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
(a) Gail Jensen.
(b) Justine Axelrod.
(c) Patricia Godown.
(d) Hilary Kramer.
2. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
(a) St. Thomas.
(c) St. Bart's.
3. Who is not mentioned in Paul's will?
4. What frustrates Stone about working with Sir Leslie?
(a) No attention to detail.
(b) The lack of strategic planning.
(c) Not enough investigation.
(d) The lack of funds to hire experts.
5. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
(a) She will pay him to drop the charges.
(b) She still loves him.
(c) She is charged with her husband's murder.
(d) She needs an escape plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
2. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
3. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
4. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
5. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the reporters who have come to the island to cover Allison's trial?
2. Who is Allison Manning and how does Stone come in contact with her?
3. What two possibilities for a faked death exist as revealed by Bob Cantor and what is Stone's opinion of these?
4. Who is Thomas and what is he able to tell Stone about the yacht in the harbor and its passengers?
5. Why is Allison unable to elude the police as she tries to escape from the island?
6. Who is Jim Forrester and how does Stone meet him?
7. What deal does Stone strike with Libby on Allison's behalf?
8. What does Stone learn about Libby from Allison and why is he concerned that she has shown up?
9. Who is Chris Wheaton and what is her role in the peripheral trial activities?
10. What does Bob Cantor find out about Paul Manning's financial situation and why does Stone negate Bob's assertions that Paul may have killed himself?
This section contains 1,134 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)