|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in the plane crash?
(a) Thomas and Libby.
(b) Chester and Libby.
(c) Sir Leslie and Libby.
(d) Chester and Cantor.
2. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
(a) He was knocked unconscious.
(b) He got food poisoning.
(c) He had a heart attack and died.
(d) He got sunburned.
3. What item of Paul's is found on board the yacht?
(a) Cuff links.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A diary.
4. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
(b) given an appeal.
(c) given probation.
(d) imprisoned for life.
5. Who is not mentioned in Paul's will?
Short Answer Questions
1. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
2. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
3. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
4. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
5. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can Stone not represent Allison in her trial and why does Sir Leslie appear to be the perfect man for the job?
2. What is Libby's fate when trying to leave the island and why does Stone not think Allison is behind the tragedy?
3. Who is Thomas and what is he able to tell Stone about the yacht in the harbor and its passengers?
4. Who is Chris Wheaton and what is her role in the peripheral trial activities?
5. Who is Stone Barrington?
6. What is Allison's story regarding her husband's death?
7. Who is Hilary Kramer and what is her role in the story?
8. How does Stone manage the media and press conference for Allison?
9. What does Bob Cantor find out about Paul Manning's financial situation and why does Stone negate Bob's assertions that Paul may have killed himself?
10. What is Chris Wheaton's opinion of Allison and how does she intend to portray Allison in the broadcast segment?
This section contains 1,068 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)