|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
(a) He had dinner with Paul and Allison in the Canary Islands.
(b) He knows that Allison drugged her husband.
(c) The prosecuting attorney has issued a gag order on the case.
(d) He used to date Allison.
2. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
(d) Comfort Zone.
3. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Marvin Homan.
(b) Rich Davidson.
(c) Bill Eggers.
(d) Tim Miller.
4. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a pilot.
(b) a couple of thugs.
(c) a PR firm.
(d) a caterer.
5. Who is not mentioned in Paul's will?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
2. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
3. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
4. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
5. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the terms of Allison's bail, and what are consequences if she should violate it?
2. What does Stone learn about Paul Manning from his conversation with Bob Cantor?
3. Who is Libby Manning and what is her possible impact on Allison's trial?
4. What does the investigator learn about Paul Manning which may indicate that he committed suicide?
5. What does Stone learn from Sir Leslie about the drastic punishment inflicted on guilty parties in St. Marks?
6. What is Allison's story regarding her husband's death?
7. What does Stone learn about Libby from Allison and why is he concerned that she has shown up?
8. What deal does Stone strike with Libby on Allison's behalf?
9. Why can Stone not represent Allison in her trial and why does Sir Leslie appear to be the perfect man for the job?
10. What does Bob Cantor uncover regarding the Mannings' activities prior to leaving the Canary Islands?
This section contains 1,130 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)