|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone learn about Paul Manning from the person in #55?
(a) He had cancer.
(b) He had a gunshot wound to the head.
(c) He was deeply in debt.
(d) He committed suicide.
2. Why does Stone believe the press will be angry with Sir Winston?
(a) He will not allow them in the courtroom.
(b) He had them flown off the island.
(c) He has issued a gag order on people involved in the trial.
(d) He has them followed by detectives.
3. Who are present when Chris Wheaton interviews Allison?
(a) Stone and Sir Winston.
(b) Stone and Jim Forrester.
(c) Stone and Thomas.
(d) Stone and Sir Leslie.
4. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a caterer.
(b) a PR firm.
(c) a pilot.
(d) a couple of thugs.
5. Where does Hilary Kramer interview Allison?
(a) The bar.
(b) Her yacht.
(c) A hotel suite.
(d) A yacht club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
2. Paul may have felt he was better off dead because of ____________________.
3. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
4. What does Stone learn about the Mannings during their time on the Canary Islands?
5. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Stone Barrington?
2. Why is Allison unable to elude the police as she tries to escape from the island?
3. What is Allison's story regarding her husband's death?
4. Why is Allison's seduction of Stone a suspicious move?
5. What is Libby's fate when trying to leave the island and why does Stone not think Allison is behind the tragedy?
6. Who is Chris Wheaton and what is her role in the peripheral trial activities?
7. Who is Arrington Carter and what is her relationship with Stone?
8. What is significant about Stone's finding the new rubber dinghy still intact on the yacht?
9. What two possibilities for a faked death exist as revealed by Bob Cantor and what is Stone's opinion of these?
10. Why does Jim Forrester want to be present when Allison gives an interview to the reporter from 60 Minutes?
This section contains 1,104 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)