|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sir Leslie say will replace the prime minister?
(a) Sir Brice.
(b) Sir Leslie.
(c) Sir Winston.
(d) Sir Edward.
2. What does Sir Winston accuse Stone of?
(a) Killing Paul Manning.
(b) Bribing a witness.
(c) Compromising evidence.
(d) Sleeping with Allison.
3. What does Stone notice as he leave's Allison's yacht?
(a) A new yacht in the harbor.
(b) Sir Leslie driving up in his car.
(c) A storm moving in.
(d) A speed boat driving recklessly.
4. Why does Sir Winston say he wants to see Stone?
(a) For a pretrial meeting.
(b) For a social visit.
(c) For a budget meeting.
(d) For a press conference.
5. Why do Stone and Sir Leslie only visit with Allison for an hour at the jail?
(a) Allison asks them to leave.
(b) The priest wants time alone with her.
(c) They have to make phone calls regarding the appeals.
(d) The judge calls an emergency hearing.
6. The mechanic of the plane in which Libby died testifies that the crash could have been caused by what?
(a) A leaking fuel line.
(b) Inclement weather.
(c) Mechanical failure.
(d) Pilot error.
7. Who is Sir Winston's surprise witness?
(a) Frank Stendahl.
(b) Phil Gerard.
(c) Hilary Kramer.
(d) Jim Forrester.
8. Stone realizes that ________________ is actually Paul Manning.
(b) Sir Leslie.
9. The Constabulary testifies that there were multiple _______________ found on the Expansive.
(b) blood drops.
10. What is the name of the yacht which Allison has chartered to take her out of St. Marks?
11. Who is the Constabulary who Sir Winston calls to testify?
(a) Captain Beane.
(b) Captain Murphy.
(c) Captain Kerrigan.
(d) Captain Sloane.
12. What does Stone suggest regarding Stendahl?
(a) He is a reporter.
(b) He is a CEO on vacation.
(c) He is actually Paul Manning.
(d) He is a private detective.
13. What does the man in #139 say his profession is?
(b) Private detective.
(c) Insurance salesman.
14. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
(a) Bryce Garrison.
(b) Frank Stendahl.
(c) Eddie Gleason.
(d) Paul Lieberman.
15. What issue does Sir Leslie raise that casts doubt in the prosecution's case?
(a) There is no proof that Paul accompanied his wife on the trip.
(b) There was no murder weapon found.
(c) There is no proof that Allison was on the yacht.
(d) There is no proof that Paul Manning is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone visits her in the jail the next day?
2. When did the arrangement in #113 expire?
3. The jury convicts Allison based on ___________________.
4. Sir Leslie makes his opening remarks, pointing out that ________________________.
5. Stone's two witnesses in the case are Allison and __________________.
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)