|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Allison do when she hears her sentence?
(a) Yells obscenities.
2. What does Stone note about the man in #139?
(a) The man has scratches and bruises on his face and arms.
(b) The man is almost in a catatonic state.
(c) He looks like he could be Stone's twin brother.
(d) He looks a lot like Stone imagines Paul Manning must have looked.
3. The jury in the case consists of ______________ men.
4. To whom does Stone give $400,000 from the sale of the yacht?
(a) Libby's mother.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His son.
5. What reason does Allison give Stone for not using the satellite phone to call for help when Paul died?
(a) There was no phone on board.
(b) She panicked and forgot about it.
(c) She could not get it to work.
(d) She tried but no one picked up her signal.
6. Stone calls his secretary to have her send $25,000 to whom?
(a) The IRS.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) Libby's mother.
(d) His mortgage company.
7. Who is the lawyer who represents Libby and her mother?
(a) Harley Potter.
(b) Harry Pearson.
(c) Brock Garrison.
(d) Harlan Sloan.
8. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone goes over testimony with her?
9. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone visits her in the jail the next day?
(a) She is anxious.
(b) She is hysterical.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is calm.
10. How does Allison appear as she gives her testimony?
11. Bill Eggers begins a campaign of outrage against the prime minister including an interview on which television program?
(a) The Daily Show.
(b) 60 Minutes.
(d) The Today Show.
12. Why does Stone contact Bill Eggers again?
(a) To make housing arrangements in Antigua.
(b) To wire him some money.
(c) To make travel arrangements for his trip back to the U.S.
(d) To issue a notice about the execution.
13. Stone's two witnesses in the case are Allison and __________________.
(a) Marcus Gerard.
(b) Tania Mowry.
(c) Seth Godown.
(d) Jim Forrester.
14. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
(a) Eddie Gleason.
(b) Frank Stendahl.
(c) Bryce Garrison.
(d) Paul Lieberman.
15. Who is having lunch with Sir Leslie when Stone goes to Sir Leslie's house?
(c) Sir Winston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Winston accuse Stone of?
2. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
3. What is the verdict delivered in the case?
4. What is the profession of the person in #148?
5. What does Allison do the night before the trial?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)