|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sir Winston's surprise witness?
(a) Phil Gerard.
(b) Jim Forrester.
(c) Frank Stendahl.
(d) Hilary Kramer.
2. What does Stone notice is missing from the Expansive in Chapter 41?
(a) The rubber dinghy.
(b) A missing spear.
(c) The first aid kit.
(d) A case of champagne.
3. Where does Stone take Allison to dinner that night?
(a) The Shipwright's Arms.
(b) Gabby's Bar & Grill.
(c) The Rusty Nail.
(d) The Four Seasons.
4. Stone's two witnesses in the case are Allison and __________________.
(a) Jim Forrester.
(b) Tania Mowry.
(c) Marcus Gerard.
(d) Seth Godown.
5. What does Stone note about the man in #139?
(a) He looks like he could be Stone's twin brother.
(b) The man is almost in a catatonic state.
(c) He looks a lot like Stone imagines Paul Manning must have looked.
(d) The man has scratches and bruises on his face and arms.
6. Why does Stendahl want to see Allison convicted of murder?
(a) She tried to de-fraud his company.
(b) Paul Manning is his step-brother.
(c) So his company can recover the money.
(d) She refused to have an affair with him.
7. Who does Sir Leslie say will replace the prime minister?
(a) Sir Brice.
(b) Sir Leslie.
(c) Sir Winston.
(d) Sir Edward.
8. The mechanic of the plane in which Libby died testifies that the crash could have been caused by what?
(a) A leaking fuel line.
(b) Inclement weather.
(c) Pilot error.
(d) Mechanical failure.
9. How does Allison appear as she gives her testimony?
10. Who is the Constabulary who Sir Winston calls to testify?
(a) Captain Beane.
(b) Captain Sloane.
(c) Captain Kerrigan.
(d) Captain Murphy.
11. Who refuses to visit with Allison even though she requests to see him?
(b) Sir Leslie.
12. Who is lying next to Stone when he awakens the next morning?
13. What does Stone notice as he leave's Allison's yacht?
(a) A new yacht in the harbor.
(b) Sir Leslie driving up in his car.
(c) A storm moving in.
(d) A speed boat driving recklessly.
14. Who does Thomas think the man in #139 is?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A minister.
(d) A cop.
15. What does Allison do when she hears her sentence?
(c) Yells obscenities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Leslie makes his opening remarks, pointing out that ________________________.
2. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone visits her in the jail the next day?
3. What does Stone receive as he has breakfast with the person in #109?
4. What is the profession of the person in #148?
5. What does the plane's mechanic reveal when Stone goes to the airport to see him?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)