|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Stone give $400,000 from the sale of the yacht?
(a) Libby's mother.
(b) His son.
(c) His ex-wife.
2. Why does Stendahl want to see Allison convicted of murder?
(a) So his company can recover the money.
(b) Paul Manning is his step-brother.
(c) She refused to have an affair with him.
(d) She tried to de-fraud his company.
3. Stone calls his secretary to have her send $25,000 to whom?
(a) The IRS.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His mortgage company.
(d) Libby's mother.
4. Where does Stone take Allison to dinner that night?
(a) The Shipwright's Arms.
(b) Gabby's Bar & Grill.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The Rusty Nail.
5. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
(a) The rubber dinghy.
(b) Libby's lawsuit.
(c) The plane crash.
(d) Sir Leslie's trial strategy.
6. The Constabulary testifies that there were multiple _______________ found on the Expansive.
(a) blood drops.
7. The witness testifies that the insurance money was moved to an account ___________________.
(a) in Brisbane.
(b) in the Cayman Islands.
(c) in London.
(d) in New York.
8. The mechanic of the plane in which Libby died testifies that the crash could have been caused by what?
(a) A leaking fuel line.
(b) Inclement weather.
(c) Pilot error.
(d) Mechanical failure.
9. What is Allison doing when Stone visits her on the yacht?
(a) Watching television.
(c) Talking on the phone.
10. What is Allison's punishment?
(a) She is hanged.
(b) She is exiled from the island.
(c) She gets 15 years in prison.
(d) She gets life in prison.
11. How does Allison appear as she gives her testimony?
12. The jury in the case consists of ______________ men.
13. What does Allison do when she hears her sentence?
(d) Yells obscenities.
14. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
(a) foul play.
(c) death by misadventure.
15. What reason does Allison give Stone for not using the satellite phone to call for help when Paul died?
(a) She tried but no one picked up her signal.
(b) She panicked and forgot about it.
(c) There was no phone on board.
(d) She could not get it to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the arrangement in #113 expire?
2. With whom does Stone go to lunch in Chapter 53?
3. Stone instructs Allison to call the yacht broker to have the new yacht moved to _________________.
4. Who is Sir Winston's surprise witness?
5. Stone realizes that ________________ is actually Paul Manning.
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)