|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stendahl want to see Allison convicted of murder?
(a) Paul Manning is his step-brother.
(b) She tried to de-fraud his company.
(c) She refused to have an affair with him.
(d) So his company can recover the money.
2. While on the stand, how does Allison describe her early marriage to Paul?
(a) Constant negotiations.
(c) Lean years.
3. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
(a) Paul Lieberman.
(b) Eddie Gleason.
(c) Bryce Garrison.
(d) Frank Stendahl.
4. What does Stone notice as he leave's Allison's yacht?
(a) A speed boat driving recklessly.
(b) A storm moving in.
(c) A new yacht in the harbor.
(d) Sir Leslie driving up in his car.
5. What is the content of the item in #111?
(a) Libby's lawsuit.
(b) Cantor's arrest.
(c) Libby and Paul's divorce decree.
(d) Allison's guilty plea.
6. Who does Thomas think the man in #139 is?
(a) A cop.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A minister.
7. What does Allison do the night before the trial?
(a) Cooks dinner for Stone.
(b) Attempts to bribe Sir Winston.
(c) Escapes from the island.
(d) Has a nervous breakdown.
8. The Constabulary testifies that there were multiple _______________ found on the Expansive.
(a) blood drops.
9. What does Allison do during Stone's practice questioning?
(b) Leaves the room.
(d) Fakes a tearful breakdown.
10. What is the verdict delivered in the case?
(b) Hung jury.
(d) Not guilty.
11. Stone realizes that ________________ is actually Paul Manning.
(b) Sir Leslie.
12. Who is having lunch with Sir Leslie when Stone goes to Sir Leslie's house?
(a) Sir Winston.
13. What is the profession of the person in #148?
(b) Insurance investigator.
(d) Ship's captain.
14. Why does Sir Winston say he wants to see Stone?
(a) For a press conference.
(b) For a pretrial meeting.
(c) For a budget meeting.
(d) For a social visit.
15. Who does Stone ask to speak to Stendahl for him?
(c) Jim Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Stone give $400,000 from the sale of the yacht?
2. What does Sir Winston accuse Stone of?
3. Who is the lawyer who represents Libby and her mother?
4. The mechanic of the plane in which Libby died testifies that the crash could have been caused by what?
5. What does Stone tell Libby's lawyer?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)