|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Stone go to lunch in Chapter 53?
(d) Sir Leslie.
2. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
(a) give any more interviews.
(b) meets with Sir Leslie alone again.
(c) has any alcohol until the trial is over.
(d) call on his business line.
3. The mechanic of the plane in which Libby died testifies that the crash could have been caused by what?
(a) Pilot error.
(b) Mechanical failure.
(c) A leaking fuel line.
(d) Inclement weather.
4. Bill Eggers begins a campaign of outrage against the prime minister including an interview on which television program?
(a) 60 Minutes.
(b) The Daily Show.
(d) The Today Show.
5. The Constabulary testifies that there were multiple _______________ found on the Expansive.
(d) blood drops.
6. For how many years was Paul required to make alimony payments to Libby?
7. Why does Stone call Bill Eggers from the yacht?
(a) To have him arrange a media blitz.
(b) To have him wire some money.
(c) To come to the island right away.
(d) To ask for his help in writing an appeal.
8. Stone calls his secretary to have her send $25,000 to whom?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) Libby's mother.
(c) The IRS.
(d) His mortgage company.
9. Who helps Stone release the yacht so that Stone can get away?
10. While on the stand, how does Allison describe her early marriage to Paul?
(b) Constant negotiations.
(d) Lean years.
11. Who is the lawyer who represents Libby and her mother?
(a) Harlan Sloan.
(b) Harley Potter.
(c) Brock Garrison.
(d) Harry Pearson.
12. Who comes to the Shipwright's Arms looking for Stone?
(a) Two cops.
(d) Sir Leslie.
13. Who does Stone meet with for breakfast in Chapter 30?
(a) Sir Leslie.
(c) Hilary Kramer.
14. What is the profession of the person in #148?
(a) Insurance investigator.
(b) Ship's captain.
15. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
(b) death by misadventure.
(c) foul play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sir Leslie say will replace the prime minister?
2. Stone realizes that ________________ is actually Paul Manning.
3. What is the content of a fax which Stone receives from Arrington?
4. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
5. Who is the Constabulary who Sir Winston calls to testify?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)