|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The jury convicts Allison based on ___________________.
(a) personal fear of Sir Winston.
(c) personal prejudice.
(d) media coverage.
2. Why does Stendahl want to see Allison convicted of murder?
(a) Paul Manning is his step-brother.
(b) She refused to have an affair with him.
(c) So his company can recover the money.
(d) She tried to de-fraud his company.
3. What does Allison do during Stone's practice questioning?
(a) Leaves the room.
(d) Fakes a tearful breakdown.
4. Bill Eggers begins a campaign of outrage against the prime minister including an interview on which television program?
(b) The Daily Show.
(c) The Today Show.
(d) 60 Minutes.
5. The witness testifies that the insurance money was moved to an account ___________________.
(a) in Brisbane.
(b) in London.
(c) in the Cayman Islands.
(d) in New York.
6. What reason does Allison give Stone for not using the satellite phone to call for help when Paul died?
(a) There was no phone on board.
(b) She could not get it to work.
(c) She panicked and forgot about it.
(d) She tried but no one picked up her signal.
7. What does Stone suggest regarding Stendahl?
(a) He is a CEO on vacation.
(b) He is actually Paul Manning.
(c) He is a reporter.
(d) He is a private detective.
8. Where does Stone take Allison to dinner that night?
(a) The Shipwright's Arms.
(b) The Rusty Nail.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) Gabby's Bar & Grill.
9. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
(c) death by misadventure.
(d) foul play.
10. What is the content of the item in #111?
(a) Allison's guilty plea.
(b) Cantor's arrest.
(c) Libby's lawsuit.
(d) Libby and Paul's divorce decree.
11. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
(a) Sir Leslie's trial strategy.
(b) The rubber dinghy.
(c) The plane crash.
(d) Libby's lawsuit.
12. What is the content of a fax which Stone receives from Arrington?
(a) She'll be arriving tomorrow.
(b) She is held up due to a work deadline.
(c) She has married Vance Calder.
(d) She wants to marry him on the island.
13. The Constabulary testifies that there were multiple _______________ found on the Expansive.
(a) blood drops.
14. What does Allison do the night before the trial?
(a) Attempts to bribe Sir Winston.
(b) Has a nervous breakdown.
(c) Cooks dinner for Stone.
(d) Escapes from the island.
15. How does Sir Winston treat Allison when she is on the stand?
(a) He chastises her.
(b) He compliments her.
(c) He berates her.
(d) He praises her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the Shipwright's Arms looking for Stone?
2. What is the verdict delivered in the case?
3. Who is the Constabulary who Sir Winston calls to testify?
4. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone visits her in the jail the next day?
5. The mechanic of the plane in which Libby died testifies that the crash could have been caused by what?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)