|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the Shipwright's Arms looking for Stone?
(a) Two cops.
(c) Sir Leslie.
2. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone visits her in the jail the next day?
(a) She is calm.
(b) She is anxious.
(c) She is hysterical.
(d) She is happy.
3. Stone's two witnesses in the case are Allison and __________________.
(a) Seth Godown.
(b) Jim Forrester.
(c) Marcus Gerard.
(d) Tania Mowry.
4. While on the stand, how does Allison describe her early marriage to Paul?
(b) Lean years.
(c) Constant negotiations.
5. What is the content of the item in #111?
(a) Libby and Paul's divorce decree.
(b) Libby's lawsuit.
(c) Cantor's arrest.
(d) Allison's guilty plea.
6. What does Allison do during Stone's practice questioning?
(b) Leaves the room.
(d) Fakes a tearful breakdown.
7. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
(a) Eddie Gleason.
(b) Paul Lieberman.
(c) Bryce Garrison.
(d) Frank Stendahl.
8. Why does Stone contact Bill Eggers again?
(a) To wire him some money.
(b) To make housing arrangements in Antigua.
(c) To make travel arrangements for his trip back to the U.S.
(d) To issue a notice about the execution.
9. Why does Sir Winston say he wants to see Stone?
(a) For a social visit.
(b) For a pretrial meeting.
(c) For a budget meeting.
(d) For a press conference.
10. The jury convicts Allison based on ___________________.
(a) personal fear of Sir Winston.
(c) media coverage.
(d) personal prejudice.
11. Who helps Stone release the yacht so that Stone can get away?
12. The mechanic of the plane in which Libby died testifies that the crash could have been caused by what?
(a) Pilot error.
(b) A leaking fuel line.
(c) Mechanical failure.
(d) Inclement weather.
13. What does Stone notice as he leave's Allison's yacht?
(a) A speed boat driving recklessly.
(b) A new yacht in the harbor.
(c) Sir Leslie driving up in his car.
(d) A storm moving in.
14. For how many years was Paul required to make alimony payments to Libby?
15. The jury in the case consists of ______________ men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone tell Libby's lawyer?
2. Who refuses to visit with Allison even though she requests to see him?
3. The Constabulary testifies that there were multiple _______________ found on the Expansive.
4. What is the profession of the person in #148?
5. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)