|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The jury in the case consists of ______________ men.
2. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
(a) The rubber dinghy.
(b) Sir Leslie's trial strategy.
(c) Libby's lawsuit.
(d) The plane crash.
3. What is the name of the yacht which Allison has chartered to take her out of St. Marks?
4. Who does Thomas think the man in #139 is?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A minister.
(c) A cop.
(d) A reporter.
5. Sir Leslie makes his opening remarks, pointing out that ________________________.
(a) there is no proof that Paul Manning is dead.
(b) Paul Manning committed suicide.
(c) Allison was a devoted wife.
(d) Allison had no motive to kill her husband.
6. What is the content of a fax which Stone receives from Arrington?
(a) She has married Vance Calder.
(b) She wants to marry him on the island.
(c) She'll be arriving tomorrow.
(d) She is held up due to a work deadline.
7. What does Stone tell Libby's lawyer?
(a) He tells him about the money Allison paid Libby.
(b) He needs to hire him for some research work.
(c) He tells him that he needs his help in Allison's case.
(d) He tells her about Libby's death.
8. Why does Stone call Bill Eggers from the yacht?
(a) To come to the island right away.
(b) To ask for his help in writing an appeal.
(c) To have him arrange a media blitz.
(d) To have him wire some money.
9. Where does Stone take Allison to dinner that night?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Shipwright's Arms.
(c) The Rusty Nail.
(d) Gabby's Bar & Grill.
10. To whom does Stone give $400,000 from the sale of the yacht?
(a) Libby's mother.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His son.
11. What does the plane's mechanic reveal when Stone goes to the airport to see him?
(a) He hasn't had his license very long and could have made a mistake.
(b) He had seen Thomas at the airport hangar the night before the crash.
(c) He lied in his testimony at the coroner's inquest.
(d) Anyone could have had access to the plane and tools on the night before the crash.
12. The witness testifies that the insurance money was moved to an account ___________________.
(a) in New York.
(b) in the Cayman Islands.
(c) in London.
(d) in Brisbane.
13. What does Stone notice as he leave's Allison's yacht?
(a) Sir Leslie driving up in his car.
(b) A new yacht in the harbor.
(c) A storm moving in.
(d) A speed boat driving recklessly.
14. Stone's two witnesses in the case are Allison and __________________.
(a) Jim Forrester.
(b) Seth Godown.
(c) Tania Mowry.
(d) Marcus Gerard.
15. What does Allison give to Stone for his legal fees?
(a) The yacht.
(b) Her home in Bermuda.
(d) Her townhouse in New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the verdict delivered in the case?
2. Why does Sir Winston say he wants to see Stone?
3. What issue does Sir Leslie raise that casts doubt in the prosecution's case?
4. How does Sir Winston treat Allison when she is on the stand?
5. What news does Cantor give Stone regarding Libby Manning?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)