|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bill Eggers begins a campaign of outrage against the prime minister including an interview on which television program?
(a) The Daily Show.
(b) 60 Minutes.
(c) The Today Show.
2. Stone's two witnesses in the case are Allison and __________________.
(a) Seth Godown.
(b) Tania Mowry.
(c) Marcus Gerard.
(d) Jim Forrester.
3. Sir Leslie makes his opening remarks, pointing out that ________________________.
(a) Paul Manning committed suicide.
(b) there is no proof that Paul Manning is dead.
(c) Allison had no motive to kill her husband.
(d) Allison was a devoted wife.
4. What does Stone consider buying with some of the money from the sale of the yacht?
(a) A plane.
(b) A house in Bermuda.
(c) A chalet in Aspen.
(d) An island.
5. Why does Stone contact Bill Eggers again?
(a) To issue a notice about the execution.
(b) To wire him some money.
(c) To make housing arrangements in Antigua.
(d) To make travel arrangements for his trip back to the U.S.
6. What does Stone notice as he leave's Allison's yacht?
(a) A new yacht in the harbor.
(b) A storm moving in.
(c) Sir Leslie driving up in his car.
(d) A speed boat driving recklessly.
7. Who is lying next to Stone when he awakens the next morning?
8. What does Stone tell Libby's lawyer?
(a) He tells him that he needs his help in Allison's case.
(b) He needs to hire him for some research work.
(c) He tells her about Libby's death.
(d) He tells him about the money Allison paid Libby.
9. Where does Stone take Allison to dinner that night?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) Gabby's Bar & Grill.
(c) The Rusty Nail.
(d) The Shipwright's Arms.
10. When did the arrangement in #113 expire?
(a) A year ago.
(b) Three weeks ago.
(c) A week ago.
(d) Six months ago.
11. Who does Sir Leslie say will replace the prime minister?
(a) Sir Edward.
(b) Sir Brice.
(c) Sir Leslie.
(d) Sir Winston.
12. For how many years was Paul required to make alimony payments to Libby?
13. What is the profession of the person in #148?
(a) Insurance investigator.
(c) Ship's captain.
14. Why does Sir Winston say he wants to see Stone?
(a) For a pretrial meeting.
(b) For a social visit.
(c) For a press conference.
(d) For a budget meeting.
15. While on the stand, how does Allison describe her early marriage to Paul?
(a) Constant negotiations.
(d) Lean years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Thomas think the man in #139 is?
2. The jury convicts Allison based on ___________________.
3. When Stone cross-examines the Constabulary, he establishes that the diary ____________________.
4. What reason does Allison give Stone for not using the satellite phone to call for help when Paul died?
5. What does the plane's mechanic reveal when Stone goes to the airport to see him?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)