|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
(a) He had dinner with Paul and Allison in the Canary Islands.
(b) He used to date Allison.
(c) He knows that Allison drugged her husband.
(d) The prosecuting attorney has issued a gag order on the case.
2. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
3. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
4. Paul may have felt he was better off dead because of ____________________.
(a) his marital problems.
(b) his financial problems.
(c) his health problems.
(d) his political problems.
5. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
(b) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
(c) She was a golddigger.
(d) She loved her husband very much.
6. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
(b) Sir Winston.
7. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a PR firm.
(b) a couple of thugs.
(c) a pilot.
(d) a caterer.
8. Why does Stone believe the press will be angry with Sir Winston?
(a) He has them followed by detectives.
(b) He had them flown off the island.
(c) He has issued a gag order on people involved in the trial.
(d) He will not allow them in the courtroom.
9. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
(a) continue her interviews with Vance Calder.
(b) look for a new job.
(c) meet her work deadline.
(d) take care of a sick friend.
10. Why does Stone call his secretary?
(a) To fax him some documents.
(b) To make new hotel reservations.
(c) To make financial arrangements for the investigation.
(d) To change his airline tickets.
11. Stone is staying in a rented room at ____________________.
(a) the Shipwright's Arms.
(b) Thomas' condo.
(c) the YMCA.
(d) an extended stay hotel.
12. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
(c) Sir Winston.
(d) The press.
13. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
14. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
(a) Sir William Malone.
(b) Sir Greer Billingsley.
(c) Sir Robert Lewis.
(d) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
15. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
(a) He/she changes some of the story.
(b) He/she completely changes the story.
(c) He/she recants the story.
(d) He/she refuses to testify.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
2. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
3. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
4. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
5. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)