|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She must pay $1,000,000.
(b) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(c) She is denied bail.
(d) She must wear a tracking device.
2. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Ellen Zimmer.
(b) Chris Wheaton.
(c) Maggie Barth.
(d) Cecily Grammer.
3. Who dies in the plane crash?
(a) Chester and Cantor.
(b) Chester and Libby.
(c) Sir Leslie and Libby.
(d) Thomas and Libby.
4. Paul Manning survived financially on __________________.
(a) pension checks.
(c) royalty checks.
5. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
(a) An inquest.
(b) An autopsy.
(c) A ball.
(d) A cocktail party.
6. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a caterer.
(b) a PR firm.
(c) a pilot.
(d) a couple of thugs.
7. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Bill Eggers.
(b) Tim Miller.
(c) Marvin Homan.
(d) Rich Davidson.
8. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
(a) The Fisherman's Arms.
(b) The Jade Mermaid.
(c) The Seahorse.
(d) The Shipwright's Arms.
9. What does one couple on the Canary Islands remember about the Mannings?
(a) They never came off the yacht.
(b) They were never seen together.
(c) They were so affectionate toward each other.
(d) They fought about navigational plans.
10. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) A portion of a wing.
(b) Life jackets.
(c) A propeller.
(d) A suitcase.
11. Paul Manning had to replace the item in #75 by ordering one from which city?
(d) Port au Prince.
12. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
(a) Her child should inherit Paul's estate.
(b) She and Paul never divorced.
(c) She killed Paul.
(d) The yacht belongs to her.
13. Stone and Jim wonder what would have happened to Allison if she had ____________________.
(a) never married Paul Manning.
(b) pled guilty.
(c) docked in an American-held port.
(d) escaped when Stone told her to.
14. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
(a) Canary Islands.
(b) The Bahamas.
15. In Chapter 24, Stone goes over testimony with whom?
(a) The captain.
(c) Jim Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris Weaton insist on doing despite her producer's reluctance?
2. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
3. Where does Allison stay until a press conference can be arranged?
4. What is Stone's last name?
5. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)