|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
2. What does Chris Weaton insist on doing despite her producer's reluctance?
(a) Sleeping with Stone.
(b) Staying on St. Marks to do a follow-up segment on the trial.
(c) Filming a documentary on Allison.
(d) Filming courtroom scenes.
3. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
4. Where do the police say they are taking the media when they load them onto a bus?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) A tour of the crime scene.
(c) A press conference.
(d) A cocktail reception.
5. What does Bob Cantor reveal to Stone about Paul Manning?
(a) He was having an affair with his secretary.
(b) He was dying of cancer.
(c) He was paying for a large amount of life insurance.
(d) He was never actually married to Allison.
6. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
7. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
(a) A single woman.
(b) A fishing party.
(c) A man and a woman.
(d) A wedding party.
8. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
(a) Her child should inherit Paul's estate.
(b) She and Paul never divorced.
(c) She killed Paul.
(d) The yacht belongs to her.
9. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
(a) An autopsy.
(b) An inquest.
(c) A ball.
(d) A cocktail party.
10. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
(c) Someone knocking on the door.
11. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
(b) A death certificate.
(c) A bar tab.
(d) A telegram.
12. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
(a) Bob Shroyer.
(b) Jerry Edwards.
(c) Mike Kerrigan.
(d) Bob Cantor.
13. Allison does not act like _____________________.
(a) a philanthropist.
(b) a flirt.
(c) a professional.
(d) a grieving widow.
14. Stone calls Cantor and leaves a message for him to _____________________.
(a) check on his house.
(b) come to the island.
(c) wire him some money.
(d) get a copy of Manning's divorce decree.
15. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
2. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
3. Who was Paul Manning's first wife?
4. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
5. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)