|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She is denied bail.
(b) She must pay $1,000,000.
(c) She must wear a tracking device.
(d) She may not leave St. Mark's.
2. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
(a) the key to the safety deposit box.
(b) a blank check.
(c) the deed to the yacht.
(d) her credit cards.
3. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
(a) a liar.
(d) falsely accused.
4. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
(a) A bar tab.
(b) A death certificate.
(d) A telegram.
5. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A portion of a wing.
(c) A propeller.
(d) Life jackets.
6. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
(a) They can rule the death a suicide.
(b) They can find that the husband died of natural causes.
(c) They can offer an open verdict.
(d) They can rule that the death was a homicide.
7. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He had Cancer.
(b) He had joint problems.
(c) He was prime for a heart attack.
(d) He had Diabetes.
8. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
(b) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
(c) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
(d) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
9. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
(b) Sir Winston.
(c) Paul's sister.
(d) The 60 Minutes crew.
10. Stone talks to a producer of which television show about doing a story on Allison?
(b) The Oprah Show.
(c) Larry King Show.
(d) 60 Minutes.
11. What does one couple on the Canary Islands remember about the Mannings?
(a) They fought about navigational plans.
(b) They never came off the yacht.
(c) They were never seen together.
(d) They were so affectionate toward each other.
12. The 60 Minutes segment will feature Allison as ____________________.
(a) an innocent woman.
(b) a liar.
(c) a sociopath.
(d) a fraud.
13. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) Her yacht will be confiscated.
(b) She will be considered guilty.
(c) She will be granted a new trial.
(d) She will be hanged immediately.
14. What does Stone ask Thomas to do?
(a) Accompany him on a stakeout.
(b) Loan him a video camera.
(c) Arrange security on the dock.
(d) Loan him some money.
15. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
(a) The pilot is shot.
(b) The hurricane hits.
(c) She gets a threatening phone call.
(d) The police arrive to arrest her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul Manning survived financially on __________________.
2. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
3. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
4. Where does Allison stay until a press conference can be arranged?
5. Why does Stone sneak off of Allison's yacht?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)