|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
(a) He used to date Allison.
(b) He knows that Allison drugged her husband.
(c) The prosecuting attorney has issued a gag order on the case.
(d) He had dinner with Paul and Allison in the Canary Islands.
2. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
3. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
(a) Peggy Monnin.
(b) Maggie Barth.
(c) Janet Strawn.
(d) Allison Manning.
4. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
(a) New Yorker magazine.
(b) Time magazine.
(c) Newsweek magazine.
(d) The New York Times.
5. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
(a) They can offer an open verdict.
(b) They can find that the husband died of natural causes.
(c) They can rule the death a suicide.
(d) They can rule that the death was a homicide.
6. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
(a) Comfort Zone.
7. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
8. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
9. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
(a) a blank check.
(b) the key to the safety deposit box.
(c) the deed to the yacht.
(d) her credit cards.
10. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
(a) A detective.
(b) A car.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A fax.
11. Where do the police say they are taking the media when they load them onto a bus?
(a) A tour of the crime scene.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) A press conference.
(d) A cocktail reception.
12. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(b) Panama hat.
(c) Flip Flops.
(d) A wig.
13. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
(a) St. Bart's.
(d) St. Thomas.
14. What does Chris Weaton insist on doing despite her producer's reluctance?
(a) Filming a documentary on Allison.
(b) Filming courtroom scenes.
(c) Sleeping with Stone.
(d) Staying on St. Marks to do a follow-up segment on the trial.
15. What does Sir Leslie send Stone to get when Stone and Allison arrive for lunch?
(c) Ice cubes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stone believe the press will be angry with Sir Winston?
2. The 60 Minutes segment will feature Allison as ____________________.
3. Stone and Jim wonder what would have happened to Allison if she had ____________________.
4. Who is the Hollywood star who Stone's girlfriend wants to interview?
5. What does Bob Cantor reveal to Stone about Paul Manning?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)