|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She must wear a tracking device.
(b) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(c) She must pay $1,000,000.
(d) She is denied bail.
2. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
(a) Sir Alex Sloane.
(b) Sir James Burgoyne.
(c) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
(d) Sir Ashley Morton.
3. What frustrates Stone about working with Sir Leslie?
(a) The lack of funds to hire experts.
(b) The lack of strategic planning.
(c) Not enough investigation.
(d) No attention to detail.
4. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
(a) the barristers.
(b) Allison's stateroom.
(c) the Mannings' home.
(d) the Expansive.
5. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(a) Flip Flops.
(c) Panama hat.
(d) A wig.
6. Thomas gives Stone of list of ____________________.
7. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
(a) He will deliver the opening arguments.
(b) He will deliver the closing arguments.
(c) He will question the witnesses.
(d) He will select the jury.
8. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
(a) A ball.
(b) A cocktail party.
(c) An autopsy.
(d) An inquest.
9. What does Stone go to the yacht to look for?
(a) The dinghy.
(c) A gun.
(d) Allison's jewelry.
10. Where does Allison stay until a press conference can be arranged?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A police station.
(c) The yacht.
11. Paul may have felt he was better off dead because of ____________________.
(a) his political problems.
(b) his health problems.
(c) his financial problems.
(d) his marital problems.
12. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
13. Stone is staying in a rented room at ____________________.
(a) the Shipwright's Arms.
(b) the YMCA.
(c) an extended stay hotel.
(d) Thomas' condo.
14. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
15. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
(a) A wedding party.
(b) A man and a woman.
(c) A fishing party.
(d) A single woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
2. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
3. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
4. Why does Stone believe the press will be angry with Sir Winston?
5. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)