|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
(a) the deed to the yacht.
(b) her credit cards.
(c) a blank check.
(d) the key to the safety deposit box.
2. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
(b) cosmetic case.
(d) cell phone.
3. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(b) She is denied bail.
(c) She must pay $1,000,000.
(d) She must wear a tracking device.
4. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He had Cancer.
(b) He had joint problems.
(c) He had Diabetes.
(d) He was prime for a heart attack.
5. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Marvin Homan.
(b) Tim Miller.
(c) Rich Davidson.
(d) Bill Eggers.
6. Where do the police say they are taking the media when they load them onto a bus?
(a) A tour of the crime scene.
(b) A press conference.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) A cocktail reception.
7. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) A propeller.
(b) Life jackets.
(c) A portion of a wing.
(d) A suitcase.
8. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
(a) Bring in another barrister.
(b) Return to the U.S.
(c) Use his cell phone in the courtroom.
(d) Wear his own suits to court.
9. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
(a) A bar tab.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A death certificate.
10. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
(a) St. Bart's.
(b) St. Thomas.
11. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Cecily Grammer.
(b) Maggie Barth.
(c) Chris Wheaton.
(d) Ellen Zimmer.
12. Paul Manning had to replace the item in #75 by ordering one from which city?
(c) Port au Prince.
13. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
14. Stone feels that he has successfully ruled out __________________ in the case.
(c) a fake death.
15. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
(a) He is in love with her and it would be a conflict.
(b) He is not a criminal attorney.
(c) He is not English or admitted to the English bar association.
(d) He has to go back to the States and cannot commit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
2. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
3. Who dies in the plane crash?
4. Where does Hilary Kramer interview Allison?
5. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)