|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of Paul's is found on board the yacht?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) Cuff links.
(d) A diary.
2. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
(a) They are stunt men.
(b) They are singers.
(c) They are police officers.
(d) They are C.I.A.
3. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He had Diabetes.
(b) He was prime for a heart attack.
(c) He had Cancer.
(d) He had joint problems.
4. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She was a golddigger.
(b) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
(c) She loved her husband very much.
(d) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
5. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
(a) given an appeal.
(b) imprisoned for life.
(c) given probation.
6. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
(a) There was a blizzard.
(b) She lost her passport.
(c) She had to work.
(d) She was ill.
7. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a pilot.
(b) a couple of thugs.
(c) a PR firm.
(d) a caterer.
8. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
(a) the prosecuting attorney.
(b) the local media.
(c) an insurance investigator.
(d) her former boyfriend.
9. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(b) Pay off the judge.
(c) Create a media frenzy.
(d) Plead insanity.
10. What frustrates Stone about working with Sir Leslie?
(a) The lack of strategic planning.
(b) Not enough investigation.
(c) The lack of funds to hire experts.
(d) No attention to detail.
11. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
12. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) A propeller.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) Life jackets.
(d) A portion of a wing.
13. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
(a) He got sunburned.
(b) He was knocked unconscious.
(c) He got food poisoning.
(d) He had a heart attack and died.
14. Who is representing Allison legally?
(a) No one.
15. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
(a) A fishing party.
(b) A man and a woman.
(c) A wedding party.
(d) A single woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
2. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
3. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
4. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
5. What does Bob Cantor reveal to Stone about Paul Manning?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)