|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone calls Cantor and leaves a message for him to _____________________.
(a) check on his house.
(b) get a copy of Manning's divorce decree.
(c) come to the island.
(d) wire him some money.
2. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
(a) Hilary Kramer.
(b) Justine Axelrod.
(c) Gail Jensen.
(d) Patricia Godown.
3. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
4. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
(a) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
(b) Sir Alex Sloane.
(c) Sir James Burgoyne.
(d) Sir Ashley Morton.
5. Who dies in the plane crash?
(a) Thomas and Libby.
(b) Chester and Cantor.
(c) Chester and Libby.
(d) Sir Leslie and Libby.
6. What is Stone's last name?
7. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
(a) Sir Robert Lewis.
(b) Sir William Malone.
(c) Sir Greer Billingsley.
(d) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
8. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
(a) The woman arrived without her husband who had been on board.
(b) They are members of a high profile wedding.
(c) The owner of the yacht is a famous movie star.
(d) The authorities busted the passengers for drug smuggling.
9. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Cecily Grammer.
(b) Maggie Barth.
(c) Ellen Zimmer.
(d) Chris Wheaton.
10. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
(a) The police arrive to arrest her.
(b) The hurricane hits.
(c) She gets a threatening phone call.
(d) The pilot is shot.
11. Stone is staying in a rented room at ____________________.
(a) an extended stay hotel.
(b) the Shipwright's Arms.
(c) the YMCA.
(d) Thomas' condo.
12. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Bill Eggers.
(b) Rich Davidson.
(c) Tim Miller.
(d) Marvin Homan.
13. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
(a) her former boyfriend.
(b) an insurance investigator.
(c) the local media.
(d) the prosecuting attorney.
14. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He had Cancer.
(b) He had joint problems.
(c) He had Diabetes.
(d) He was prime for a heart attack.
15. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
(a) falsely accused.
(d) a liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
2. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
3. Where does Allison stay until a press conference can be arranged?
4. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
5. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)