|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
(a) To ask her out to dinner.
(b) To tell her about the 60 Minutes interview.
(c) To deliver some important documents.
(d) To talk about jury selection.
2. What does Stone learn about the Mannings during their time on the Canary Islands?
(a) They had a beach house there.
(b) They hosted many parties on their yacht.
(c) Few people remember them.
(d) They were quite visible on the social scene.
3. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
4. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
(a) She gets a threatening phone call.
(b) The pilot is shot.
(c) The police arrive to arrest her.
(d) The hurricane hits.
5. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Create a media frenzy.
(b) Plead insanity.
(c) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(d) Pay off the judge.
6. Thomas gives Stone of list of ____________________.
7. What does Hilary Kramer believe about Allison?
(a) She is insane.
(b) She is innocent.
(c) She is being framed.
(d) She is a sociopath.
8. Stone talks to a producer of which television show about doing a story on Allison?
(a) 60 Minutes.
(c) The Oprah Show.
(d) Larry King Show.
9. What does Stone go to the yacht to look for?
(a) The dinghy.
(b) A gun.
(c) Allison's jewelry.
10. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
(a) the barristers.
(b) the Mannings' home.
(c) Allison's stateroom.
(d) the Expansive.
11. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
(a) A death certificate.
(b) A telegram.
(d) A bar tab.
12. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
13. Where do the police say they are taking the media when they load them onto a bus?
(a) A press conference.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) A tour of the crime scene.
(d) A cocktail reception.
14. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
(a) He got food poisoning.
(b) He was knocked unconscious.
(c) He had a heart attack and died.
(d) He got sunburned.
15. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
(a) The authorities busted the passengers for drug smuggling.
(b) The owner of the yacht is a famous movie star.
(c) The woman arrived without her husband who had been on board.
(d) They are members of a high profile wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hilary Kramer interview Allison?
2. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
3. Stone and Jim wonder what would have happened to Allison if she had ____________________.
4. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
5. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)