|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stone's last name?
2. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
(a) Ship's radio.
(b) Crystal vase.
(c) Crates of champagne.
(d) A rubber dinghy.
3. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) She will be granted a new trial.
(b) Her yacht will be confiscated.
(c) She will be considered guilty.
(d) She will be hanged immediately.
4. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
5. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) A propeller.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A portion of a wing.
(d) Life jackets.
6. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Pay off the judge.
(b) Create a media frenzy.
(c) Plead insanity.
(d) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
7. Paul Manning had to replace the item in #75 by ordering one from which city?
(c) Port au Prince.
8. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
(a) Paul's sister.
(b) The 60 Minutes crew.
(d) Sir Winston.
9. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
(b) cosmetic case.
(c) cell phone.
10. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
(a) He will question the witnesses.
(b) He will deliver the closing arguments.
(c) He will select the jury.
(d) He will deliver the opening arguments.
11. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
12. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
13. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
(a) her former boyfriend.
(b) the local media.
(c) an insurance investigator.
(d) the prosecuting attorney.
14. Where do the police say they are taking the media when they load them onto a bus?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) A cocktail reception.
(c) A tour of the crime scene.
(d) A press conference.
15. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
2. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
3. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
4. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
5. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)