|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frustrates Stone about working with Sir Leslie?
(a) Not enough investigation.
(b) The lack of strategic planning.
(c) The lack of funds to hire experts.
(d) No attention to detail.
2. Who are present when Chris Wheaton interviews Allison?
(a) Stone and Sir Winston.
(b) Stone and Sir Leslie.
(c) Stone and Thomas.
(d) Stone and Jim Forrester.
3. Paul Manning survived financially on __________________.
(b) royalty checks.
(c) pension checks.
4. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A portion of a wing.
(c) Life jackets.
(d) A propeller.
5. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
(a) He had dinner with Paul and Allison in the Canary Islands.
(b) He used to date Allison.
(c) He knows that Allison drugged her husband.
(d) The prosecuting attorney has issued a gag order on the case.
6. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
(a) Gail Jensen.
(b) Patricia Godown.
(c) Justine Axelrod.
(d) Hilary Kramer.
7. What does Hilary Kramer believe about Allison?
(a) She is a sociopath.
(b) She is being framed.
(c) She is insane.
(d) She is innocent.
8. Why does Stone call his secretary?
(a) To change his airline tickets.
(b) To make new hotel reservations.
(c) To make financial arrangements for the investigation.
(d) To fax him some documents.
9. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
(a) She is charged with her husband's murder.
(b) She needs an escape plan.
(c) She still loves him.
(d) She will pay him to drop the charges.
10. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
(a) Sir Philip Marberry.
(b) Sir James Clayton.
(c) Sir Winston Sutherland.
(d) Sir Paul McKenna.
11. Who dies in the plane crash?
(a) Chester and Cantor.
(b) Thomas and Libby.
(c) Sir Leslie and Libby.
(d) Chester and Libby.
12. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
13. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
(a) the barristers.
(b) the Mannings' home.
(c) the Expansive.
(d) Allison's stateroom.
14. Stone feels that he has successfully ruled out __________________ in the case.
(d) a fake death.
15. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
(c) St. Thomas.
(d) St. Bart's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
2. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
3. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
4. What does Stone ask Thomas to do?
5. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)