Quiz: Chapters 30-34 to Chapters 35-40
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When did the arrangement in #113 expire?
a) Six months ago.
b) Three weeks ago.
c) A year ago.
d) A week ago.
2. Who is the lawyer who represents Libby and her mother?
a) Harry Pearson.
b) Harlan Sloan.
c) Brock Garrison.
d) Harley Potter.
3. Who does Stone meet with for breakfast in Chapter 30?
c) Hilary Kramer.
d) Sir Leslie.
4. What is the content of the item in #111?
a) Allison's guilty plea.
b) Cantor's arrest.
c) Libby's lawsuit.
d) Libby and Paul's divorce decree.
5. Who is having lunch with Sir Leslie when Stone goes to Sir Leslie's house?
This section contains 265 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)