|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
(c) falsely accused.
(d) a liar.
2. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She must wear a tracking device.
(b) She must pay $1,000,000.
(c) She is denied bail.
(d) She may not leave St. Mark's.
3. What issue does Sir Leslie raise that casts doubt in the prosecution's case?
(a) There is no proof that Paul accompanied his wife on the trip.
(b) There is no proof that Allison was on the yacht.
(c) There was no murder weapon found.
(d) There is no proof that Paul Manning is dead.
4. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
(a) They can find that the husband died of natural causes.
(b) They can rule the death a suicide.
(c) They can rule that the death was a homicide.
(d) They can offer an open verdict.
5. The jury in the case consists of ______________ men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
2. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
3. What does Stone receive as he has breakfast with the person in #109?
4. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
5. What does Allison give to Stone for his legal fees?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)