|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone learn about the Mannings during their time on the Canary Islands?
(a) Few people remember them.
(b) They hosted many parties on their yacht.
(c) They were quite visible on the social scene.
(d) They had a beach house there.
2. Stone is staying in a rented room at ____________________.
(a) the YMCA.
(b) an extended stay hotel.
(c) the Shipwright's Arms.
(d) Thomas' condo.
3. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
(a) The prosecuting attorney has issued a gag order on the case.
(b) He knows that Allison drugged her husband.
(c) He had dinner with Paul and Allison in the Canary Islands.
(d) He used to date Allison.
4. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone goes over testimony with her?
5. What item of Paul's is found on board the yacht?
(a) A diary.
(b) Cuff links.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A plane ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, Stone goes over testimony with whom?
2. What does Stone receive as he has breakfast with the person in #109?
3. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
4. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
5. Stone feels that he has successfully ruled out __________________ in the case.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)