|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
(a) The press.
(d) Sir Winston.
2. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) Life jackets.
(b) A propeller.
(c) A portion of a wing.
(d) A suitcase.
3. With whom does Stone go to lunch in Chapter 53?
(c) Sir Leslie.
4. What does Allison give to Stone for his legal fees?
(b) The yacht.
(c) Her home in Bermuda.
(d) Her townhouse in New York.
5. Who dies in the plane crash?
(a) Sir Leslie and Libby.
(b) Chester and Cantor.
(c) Chester and Libby.
(d) Thomas and Libby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
2. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
3. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
4. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
5. The 60 Minutes segment will feature Allison as ____________________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)