|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is representing Allison legally?
(d) No one.
2. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
3. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
(c) cosmetic case.
(d) cell phone.
4. When did the arrangement in #113 expire?
(a) A year ago.
(b) Six months ago.
(c) Three weeks ago.
(d) A week ago.
5. Paul Manning survived financially on __________________.
(b) royalty checks.
(d) pension checks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Leslie makes his opening remarks, pointing out that ________________________.
2. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
3. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
4. Where does Hilary Kramer interview Allison?
5. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)