|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sir Leslie makes his opening remarks, pointing out that ________________________.
(a) Allison had no motive to kill her husband.
(b) there is no proof that Paul Manning is dead.
(c) Paul Manning committed suicide.
(d) Allison was a devoted wife.
2. Stone calls Cantor and leaves a message for him to _____________________.
(a) get a copy of Manning's divorce decree.
(b) check on his house.
(c) wire him some money.
(d) come to the island.
3. Where do the police say they are taking the media when they load them onto a bus?
(a) A cocktail reception.
(b) A press conference.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) A tour of the crime scene.
4. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(b) Plead insanity.
(c) Pay off the judge.
(d) Create a media frenzy.
5. What does Chris Weaton insist on doing despite her producer's reluctance?
(a) Filming a documentary on Allison.
(b) Filming courtroom scenes.
(c) Sleeping with Stone.
(d) Staying on St. Marks to do a follow-up segment on the trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone and Jim wonder what would have happened to Allison if she had ____________________.
2. How much was the value of Paul Manning's life insurance policy?
3. What is Stone's last name?
4. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
5. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)