|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
(b) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
(c) She was a golddigger.
(d) She loved her husband very much.
2. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
(a) Allison Manning.
(b) Maggie Barth.
(c) Janet Strawn.
(d) Peggy Monnin.
3. Where do the police say they are taking the media when they load them onto a bus?
(a) A cocktail reception.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) A press conference.
(d) A tour of the crime scene.
4. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
(a) She and Paul never divorced.
(b) The yacht belongs to her.
(c) Her child should inherit Paul's estate.
(d) She killed Paul.
5. Stone and Allison discuss whether or not Allison will be responsible for ___________________________.
(a) legal fees.
(b) expert fees.
(c) the contract with Libby.
(d) estate taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stone ask to speak to Stendahl for him?
2. What is the name of the yacht which Allison has chartered to take her out of St. Marks?
3. Who is the Constabulary who Sir Winston calls to testify?
4. What does Stone receive as he has breakfast with the person in #109?
5. With whom does Stone go to lunch in Chapter 53?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)