|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is representing Allison legally?
(d) No one.
2. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) She will be considered guilty.
(b) She will be hanged immediately.
(c) She will be granted a new trial.
(d) Her yacht will be confiscated.
3. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Cecily Grammer.
(b) Ellen Zimmer.
(c) Chris Wheaton.
(d) Maggie Barth.
4. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
5. For how many years was Paul required to make alimony payments to Libby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
2. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
3. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
4. What does Chris Weaton insist on doing despite her producer's reluctance?
5. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)