|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was the value of Paul Manning's life insurance policy?
(b) $12 million.
(c) $50 million.
(d) $1 million.
2. Why does Stone believe the press will be angry with Sir Winston?
(a) He will not allow them in the courtroom.
(b) He had them flown off the island.
(c) He has issued a gag order on people involved in the trial.
(d) He has them followed by detectives.
3. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
(a) A man and a woman.
(b) A single woman.
(c) A fishing party.
(d) A wedding party.
4. The mechanic of the plane in which Libby died testifies that the crash could have been caused by what?
(a) Mechanical failure.
(b) A leaking fuel line.
(c) Inclement weather.
(d) Pilot error.
5. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
(a) look for a new job.
(b) take care of a sick friend.
(c) meet her work deadline.
(d) continue her interviews with Vance Calder.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Stone cross-examines the Constabulary, he establishes that the diary ____________________.
2. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
3. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
4. What does one couple on the Canary Islands remember about the Mannings?
5. Stone's two witnesses in the case are Allison and __________________.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)