|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sir Winston's surprise witness?
(a) Jim Forrester.
(b) Hilary Kramer.
(c) Frank Stendahl.
(d) Phil Gerard.
2. What does the man in #139 say his profession is?
(b) Insurance salesman.
(d) Private detective.
3. What does the plane's mechanic reveal when Stone goes to the airport to see him?
(a) Anyone could have had access to the plane and tools on the night before the crash.
(b) He lied in his testimony at the coroner's inquest.
(c) He hasn't had his license very long and could have made a mistake.
(d) He had seen Thomas at the airport hangar the night before the crash.
4. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
(a) Janet Strawn.
(b) Peggy Monnin.
(c) Allison Manning.
(d) Maggie Barth.
5. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
(a) falsely accused.
(c) a liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Paul's is found on board the yacht?
2. Who is representing Allison legally?
3. Why does Stone contact Bill Eggers again?
4. How does Allison appear as she gives her testimony?
5. What information does Arrington's faxed letter to Stone contain?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)