|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He had joint problems.
(b) He had Cancer.
(c) He had Diabetes.
(d) He was prime for a heart attack.
2. Who is the lawyer who represents Libby and her mother?
(a) Harlan Sloan.
(b) Brock Garrison.
(c) Harry Pearson.
(d) Harley Potter.
3. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
(a) A fax.
(b) A detective.
(c) A car.
(d) A telegram.
4. Why does Stone call Bill Eggers from the yacht?
(a) To come to the island right away.
(b) To have him arrange a media blitz.
(c) To ask for his help in writing an appeal.
(d) To have him wire some money.
5. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
(a) the barristers.
(b) the Mannings' home.
(c) Allison's stateroom.
(d) the Expansive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is having lunch with Sir Leslie when Stone goes to Sir Leslie's house?
2. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
3. What does Stone notice is missing from the Expansive in Chapter 41?
4. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
5. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)