|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The witness testifies that the insurance money was moved to an account ___________________.
(a) in Brisbane.
(b) in New York.
(c) in the Cayman Islands.
(d) in London.
2. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
3. Who is the lawyer who represents Libby and her mother?
(a) Brock Garrison.
(b) Harlan Sloan.
(c) Harley Potter.
(d) Harry Pearson.
4. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
(a) Gail Jensen.
(b) Patricia Godown.
(c) Justine Axelrod.
(d) Hilary Kramer.
5. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) She will be granted a new trial.
(b) She will be considered guilty.
(c) Her yacht will be confiscated.
(d) She will be hanged immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sir Winston say he wants to see Stone?
2. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
3. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
4. Who is representing Allison legally?
5. What is the name of the yacht which Allison has chartered to take her out of St. Marks?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)