|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Allison stay until a press conference can be arranged?
(a) A hotel.
(b) The yacht.
(d) A police station.
2. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
(a) A fax.
(b) A detective.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A car.
3. With whom does Stone go to lunch in Chapter 53?
(c) Sir Leslie.
4. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
(a) The Jade Mermaid.
(b) The Fisherman's Arms.
(c) The Shipwright's Arms.
(d) The Seahorse.
5. What does one couple on the Canary Islands remember about the Mannings?
(a) They fought about navigational plans.
(b) They were so affectionate toward each other.
(c) They never came off the yacht.
(d) They were never seen together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
2. Who does Stone meet with for breakfast in Chapter 30?
3. In Chapter 24, Stone goes over testimony with whom?
4. Why do Stone and Sir Leslie only visit with Allison for an hour at the jail?
5. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)