|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
(a) St. Marks.
(b) St. John.
(c) St. Barts.
(d) St. Croix.
2. In Chapter 24, Stone goes over testimony with whom?
(b) The captain.
(c) Jim Forrester.
3. What does Stone suggest regarding Stendahl?
(a) He is a private detective.
(b) He is a reporter.
(c) He is a CEO on vacation.
(d) He is actually Paul Manning.
4. The mechanic of the plane in which Libby died testifies that the crash could have been caused by what?
(a) A leaking fuel line.
(b) Pilot error.
(c) Inclement weather.
(d) Mechanical failure.
5. The Constabulary also testifies that most fishing boats ___________________.
(a) are painted white.
(b) do not have satellite phones.
(c) have a spear gun on board.
(d) are not built for speed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allison do during Stone's practice questioning?
2. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
3. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
4. Who does Stone talk to after breakfast in Chapter 14?
5. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)