|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stone's profession?
2. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
(a) The police arrive to arrest her.
(b) The pilot is shot.
(c) She gets a threatening phone call.
(d) The hurricane hits.
3. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
(a) Newsweek magazine.
(b) Time magazine.
(c) New Yorker magazine.
(d) The New York Times.
4. Who was Paul Manning's first wife?
5. Who does Thomas think the man in #139 is?
(a) A cop.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A minister.
(d) A pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone feels that he has successfully ruled out __________________ in the case.
2. What does Allison do the night before the trial?
3. Who helps Stone release the yacht so that Stone can get away?
4. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
5. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)