|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) A portion of a wing.
(b) Life jackets.
(c) A propeller.
(d) A suitcase.
2. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
(a) imprisoned for life.
(b) given probation.
(d) given an appeal.
3. What is Allison's punishment?
(a) She is exiled from the island.
(b) She is hanged.
(c) She gets life in prison.
(d) She gets 15 years in prison.
4. The witness testifies that the insurance money was moved to an account ___________________.
(a) in New York.
(b) in Brisbane.
(c) in the Cayman Islands.
(d) in London.
5. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
(a) Use his cell phone in the courtroom.
(b) Return to the U.S.
(c) Bring in another barrister.
(d) Wear his own suits to court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Winston accuse Stone of?
2. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
3. Why does Stone call Bill Eggers from the yacht?
4. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
5. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)