|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
(b) foul play.
(c) death by misadventure.
2. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Rich Davidson.
(b) Bill Eggers.
(c) Marvin Homan.
(d) Tim Miller.
3. What does Stone ask Thomas to do?
(a) Loan him a video camera.
(b) Arrange security on the dock.
(c) Accompany him on a stakeout.
(d) Loan him some money.
4. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
(a) the Mannings' home.
(b) the barristers.
(c) Allison's stateroom.
(d) the Expansive.
5. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
(b) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
(c) She loved her husband very much.
(d) She was a golddigger.
Short Answer Questions
1. During cross-examination, Stone establishes that _____________________.
2. The Constabulary also testifies that most fishing boats ___________________.
3. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
4. What does the man in #139 say his profession is?
5. What item of Paul's is found on board the yacht?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)