|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
(a) They are members of a high profile wedding.
(b) The authorities busted the passengers for drug smuggling.
(c) The owner of the yacht is a famous movie star.
(d) The woman arrived without her husband who had been on board.
2. What does Stone receive as he has breakfast with the person in #109?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A fax.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A newspaper.
3. Why does Stone sneak off of Allison's yacht?
(a) He does not want to wake her.
(b) He does not want to get caught searching the yacht.
(c) To prevent anyone from knowing about his affair with Allison.
(d) He knows the police are watching the yacht around the clock.
4. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
(a) Use his cell phone in the courtroom.
(b) Return to the U.S.
(c) Wear his own suits to court.
(d) Bring in another barrister.
5. What does Allison give to Stone for his legal fees?
(a) Her townhouse in New York.
(b) The yacht.
(c) Her home in Bermuda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
2. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
3. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
4. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
5. What is Stone's last name?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)