|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul Manning had to replace the item in #75 by ordering one from which city?
(c) Port au Prince.
2. What does Stone learn about Paul Manning from the person in #55?
(a) He was deeply in debt.
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) He had cancer.
(d) He had a gunshot wound to the head.
3. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
(c) foul play.
(d) death by misadventure.
4. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
5. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
(a) imprisoned for life.
(b) given probation.
(c) given an appeal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
2. The jury in the case consists of ______________ men.
3. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
4. Where does Stone take Allison to dinner that night?
5. What is the content of the item in #111?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)