|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
(a) Return to the U.S.
(b) Bring in another barrister.
(c) Wear his own suits to court.
(d) Use his cell phone in the courtroom.
2. Who refuses to visit with Allison even though she requests to see him?
(b) Sir Leslie.
3. Why does Stone contact Bill Eggers again?
(a) To wire him some money.
(b) To issue a notice about the execution.
(c) To make housing arrangements in Antigua.
(d) To make travel arrangements for his trip back to the U.S.
4. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
(a) the key to the safety deposit box.
(b) her credit cards.
(c) a blank check.
(d) the deed to the yacht.
5. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
(a) He knows that Allison drugged her husband.
(b) He used to date Allison.
(c) He had dinner with Paul and Allison in the Canary Islands.
(d) The prosecuting attorney has issued a gag order on the case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
2. What does Stone notice as he leave's Allison's yacht?
3. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
4. How much was the value of Paul Manning's life insurance policy?
5. Why does Stone sneak off of Allison's yacht?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)