|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stone's profession?
2. Who helps Stone release the yacht so that Stone can get away?
3. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
4. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
(a) The plane crash.
(b) The rubber dinghy.
(c) Libby's lawsuit.
(d) Sir Leslie's trial strategy.
5. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
(a) Sir William Malone.
(b) Sir Greer Billingsley.
(c) Sir Robert Lewis.
(d) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
2. What is Allison's punishment?
3. Who does Stone ask to speak to Stendahl for him?
4. What does Stone learn about the Mannings during their time on the Canary Islands?
5. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)