|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone's two witnesses in the case are Allison and __________________.
(a) Tania Mowry.
(b) Jim Forrester.
(c) Seth Godown.
(d) Marcus Gerard.
2. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
(a) Sir Leslie's accident.
(b) the next press conference.
(c) the contract with Libby.
(d) his ex-wife.
3. Stone and Allison discuss whether or not Allison will be responsible for ___________________________.
(a) the contract with Libby.
(b) expert fees.
(c) legal fees.
(d) estate taxes.
4. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
(c) St. Bart's.
(d) St. Thomas.
5. Where does Allison stay until a press conference can be arranged?
(a) A police station.
(c) A hotel.
(d) The yacht.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
2. Why do Stone and Sir Leslie only visit with Allison for an hour at the jail?
3. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone visits her in the jail the next day?
4. What is the content of the item in #111?
5. The jury in the case consists of ______________ men.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)