|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-63 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
(a) cell phone.
(d) cosmetic case.
2. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
(a) Sir Leslie's trial strategy.
(b) The rubber dinghy.
(c) Libby's lawsuit.
(d) The plane crash.
3. What does Allison do the night before the trial?
(a) Escapes from the island.
(b) Attempts to bribe Sir Winston.
(c) Has a nervous breakdown.
(d) Cooks dinner for Stone.
4. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She must wear a tracking device.
(b) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(c) She must pay $1,000,000.
(d) She is denied bail.
5. Who is the Constabulary who Sir Winston calls to testify?
(a) Captain Beane.
(b) Captain Murphy.
(c) Captain Kerrigan.
(d) Captain Sloane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
2. Why does Stone contact Bill Eggers again?
3. Paul Manning had to replace the item in #75 by ordering one from which city?
4. Stone instructs Allison to call the yacht broker to have the new yacht moved to _________________.
5. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)