|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob Cantor reveal to Stone about Paul Manning?
(a) He was never actually married to Allison.
(b) He was having an affair with his secretary.
(c) He was paying for a large amount of life insurance.
(d) He was dying of cancer.
2. Who is having lunch with Sir Leslie when Stone goes to Sir Leslie's house?
(a) Sir Winston.
3. What information does Arrington's faxed letter to Stone contain?
(a) She is staying in California.
(b) She is too sick to travel.
(c) She is moving out of the house.
(d) She loves him very much.
4. What was Stone's former profession?
5. Who does Stone meet with for breakfast in Chapter 30?
(b) Hilary Kramer.
(c) Sir Leslie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
2. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
3. Paul Manning had to replace the item in #75 by ordering one from which city?
4. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
5. Stone is staying in a rented room at ____________________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)