|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He had joint problems.
(b) He had Diabetes.
(c) He was prime for a heart attack.
(d) He had Cancer.
2. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Create a media frenzy.
(b) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(c) Pay off the judge.
(d) Plead insanity.
3. Stone feels that he has successfully ruled out __________________ in the case.
(d) a fake death.
4. What does Stone receive as he has breakfast with the person in #109?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A fax.
(d) A phone call.
5. Where does Stone take Allison to dinner that night?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) Gabby's Bar & Grill.
(c) The Shipwright's Arms.
(d) The Rusty Nail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
2. Why does Stone believe the press will be angry with Sir Winston?
3. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
4. Where does Hilary Kramer interview Allison?
5. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)