|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone notice as he leave's Allison's yacht?
(a) A new yacht in the harbor.
(b) Sir Leslie driving up in his car.
(c) A storm moving in.
(d) A speed boat driving recklessly.
2. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
(c) Plane ticket.
(d) Legal advice.
3. What does Stone go to the yacht to look for?
(a) A gun.
(c) The dinghy.
(d) Allison's jewelry.
4. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
(a) He has to go back to the States and cannot commit.
(b) He is in love with her and it would be a conflict.
(c) He is not English or admitted to the English bar association.
(d) He is not a criminal attorney.
5. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone and Allison discuss whether or not Allison will be responsible for ___________________________.
2. What does Stone ask Thomas to do?
3. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
4. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
5. What does Stone learn about Paul Manning from the person in #55?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)