|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
(a) his ex-wife.
(b) the contract with Libby.
(c) the next press conference.
(d) Sir Leslie's accident.
2. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) Life jackets.
(b) A portion of a wing.
(c) A propeller.
(d) A suitcase.
3. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
(a) He/she recants the story.
(b) He/she completely changes the story.
(c) He/she refuses to testify.
(d) He/she changes some of the story.
4. Stone talks to a producer of which television show about doing a story on Allison?
(a) The Oprah Show.
(b) Larry King Show.
(d) 60 Minutes.
5. Stone instructs Allison to call the yacht broker to have the new yacht moved to _________________.
(b) Mission Bay.
(d) St. Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
2. The mechanic of the plane in which Libby died testifies that the crash could have been caused by what?
3. How much was the value of Paul Manning's life insurance policy?
4. What does Bob Cantor reveal to Stone about Paul Manning?
5. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)