|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
(a) He will deliver the opening arguments.
(b) He will question the witnesses.
(c) He will deliver the closing arguments.
(d) He will select the jury.
2. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
(a) Bob Cantor.
(b) Mike Kerrigan.
(c) Bob Shroyer.
(d) Jerry Edwards.
3. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
4. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
(a) Peggy Monnin.
(b) Maggie Barth.
(c) Janet Strawn.
(d) Allison Manning.
5. Who is the lawyer who represents Libby and her mother?
(a) Harley Potter.
(b) Brock Garrison.
(c) Harlan Sloan.
(d) Harry Pearson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
2. In Chapter 25, a woman arrives at the Shipwright's Arms claiming to be _______________.
3. Allison does not act like _____________________.
4. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
5. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)