|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
(a) Libby's lawsuit.
(b) The rubber dinghy.
(c) Sir Leslie's trial strategy.
(d) The plane crash.
2. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
(a) Sir Paul McKenna.
(b) Sir James Clayton.
(c) Sir Winston Sutherland.
(d) Sir Philip Marberry.
3. What does Hilary Kramer believe about Allison?
(a) She is a sociopath.
(b) She is innocent.
(c) She is being framed.
(d) She is insane.
4. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
(c) St. Bart's.
(d) St. Thomas.
5. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a pilot.
(b) a couple of thugs.
(c) a PR firm.
(d) a caterer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
2. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
3. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
4. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
5. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)