|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
(a) Comfort Zone.
2. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
(a) A wedding party.
(b) A man and a woman.
(c) A single woman.
(d) A fishing party.
3. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
(a) Bob Cantor.
(b) Mike Kerrigan.
(c) Jerry Edwards.
(d) Bob Shroyer.
4. Why does Stone call his secretary?
(a) To change his airline tickets.
(b) To fax him some documents.
(c) To make new hotel reservations.
(d) To make financial arrangements for the investigation.
5. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
(a) imprisoned for life.
(c) hanged within days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
2. When did the arrangement in #113 expire?
3. Who is having lunch with Sir Leslie when Stone goes to Sir Leslie's house?
4. Stone and Jim wonder what would have happened to Allison if she had ____________________.
5. Stone is staying in a rented room at ____________________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)