|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone is staying in a rented room at ____________________.
(a) the Shipwright's Arms.
(b) the YMCA.
(c) an extended stay hotel.
(d) Thomas' condo.
2. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a caterer.
(b) a couple of thugs.
(c) a PR firm.
(d) a pilot.
3. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
(a) Sir Robert Lewis.
(b) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
(c) Sir Greer Billingsley.
(d) Sir William Malone.
4. Thomas gives Stone of list of ____________________.
5. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
(a) A single woman.
(b) A wedding party.
(c) A man and a woman.
(d) A fishing party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sir Winston say he wants to see Stone?
2. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
3. What does Stone learn about the Mannings during their time on the Canary Islands?
4. Stone instructs Allison to call the yacht broker to have the new yacht moved to _________________.
5. What does Stone learn about Paul Manning from the person in #55?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)