|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the Shipwright's Arms looking for Stone?
(a) Two cops.
(b) Sir Leslie.
2. Stone calls his secretary to have her send $25,000 to whom?
(a) The IRS.
(b) Libby's mother.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His mortgage company.
3. What is Allison doing when Stone visits her on the yacht?
(b) Talking on the phone.
(c) Watching television.
4. What news does Cantor give Stone regarding Libby Manning?
(a) She had a second husband.
(b) She did not have a will.
(c) She had six children.
(d) She had an elderly mother.
5. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
(a) They can offer an open verdict.
(b) They can rule that the death was a homicide.
(c) They can rule the death a suicide.
(d) They can find that the husband died of natural causes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are present when Chris Wheaton interviews Allison?
2. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
3. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
4. Who is the lawyer who represents Libby and her mother?
5. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)