|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
(a) Maggie Barth.
(b) Janet Strawn.
(c) Peggy Monnin.
(d) Allison Manning.
2. Stone and Allison discuss whether or not Allison will be responsible for ___________________________.
(a) legal fees.
(b) the contract with Libby.
(c) expert fees.
(d) estate taxes.
3. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
(a) The Bahamas.
(c) Canary Islands.
4. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a caterer.
(b) a couple of thugs.
(c) a PR firm.
(d) a pilot.
5. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
(a) Sir Leslie's accident.
(b) his ex-wife.
(c) the next press conference.
(d) the contract with Libby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone receive as he has breakfast with the person in #109?
2. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
3. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
4. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
5. Paul Manning survived financially on __________________.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)