|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) She will be hanged immediately.
(b) She will be granted a new trial.
(c) She will be considered guilty.
(d) Her yacht will be confiscated.
2. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(a) Panama hat.
(b) Flip Flops.
(c) A wig.
3. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a caterer.
(b) a PR firm.
(c) a pilot.
(d) a couple of thugs.
4. What does one couple on the Canary Islands remember about the Mannings?
(a) They never came off the yacht.
(b) They fought about navigational plans.
(c) They were so affectionate toward each other.
(d) They were never seen together.
5. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
(a) the Mannings' home.
(b) the Expansive.
(c) the barristers.
(d) Allison's stateroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
2. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
3. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
4. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
5. Why does Stone call his secretary?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)