|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is having lunch with Sir Leslie when Stone goes to Sir Leslie's house?
(d) Sir Winston.
2. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
(a) He will select the jury.
(b) He will deliver the closing arguments.
(c) He will deliver the opening arguments.
(d) He will question the witnesses.
3. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
(a) Sir James Clayton.
(b) Sir Philip Marberry.
(c) Sir Paul McKenna.
(d) Sir Winston Sutherland.
4. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She is denied bail.
(b) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(c) She must wear a tracking device.
(d) She must pay $1,000,000.
5. What is Stone's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Leslie send Stone to get when Stone and Allison arrive for lunch?
2. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
3. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
4. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
5. When did the arrangement in #113 expire?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)