|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
(a) her credit cards.
(b) a blank check.
(c) the deed to the yacht.
(d) the key to the safety deposit box.
2. What does Hilary Kramer believe about Allison?
(a) She is being framed.
(b) She is innocent.
(c) She is a sociopath.
(d) She is insane.
3. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
(a) look for a new job.
(b) continue her interviews with Vance Calder.
(c) take care of a sick friend.
(d) meet her work deadline.
4. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
(b) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
(c) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
(d) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
5. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
(a) He is not English or admitted to the English bar association.
(b) He is not a criminal attorney.
(c) He has to go back to the States and cannot commit.
(d) He is in love with her and it would be a conflict.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
2. What does Stone go to the yacht to look for?
3. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
4. Who is representing Allison legally?
5. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)