|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in the plane crash?
(a) Chester and Cantor.
(b) Sir Leslie and Libby.
(c) Chester and Libby.
(d) Thomas and Libby.
2. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
(a) A cocktail party.
(b) A ball.
(c) An autopsy.
(d) An inquest.
3. Why does Stone believe the press will be angry with Sir Winston?
(a) He had them flown off the island.
(b) He will not allow them in the courtroom.
(c) He has issued a gag order on people involved in the trial.
(d) He has them followed by detectives.
4. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
(a) Allison's stateroom.
(b) the Expansive.
(c) the barristers.
(d) the Mannings' home.
5. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
(a) He will select the jury.
(b) He will deliver the opening arguments.
(c) He will deliver the closing arguments.
(d) He will question the witnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. The 60 Minutes segment will feature Allison as ____________________.
2. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
3. What is Allison doing when Stone visits her on the yacht?
4. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
5. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)