|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul may have felt he was better off dead because of ____________________.
(a) his financial problems.
(b) his health problems.
(c) his political problems.
(d) his marital problems.
2. In Chapter 25, a woman arrives at the Shipwright's Arms claiming to be _______________.
(a) Arrington Carter.
(b) Lucille Manning.
(c) Therese Manning.
(d) Allison Manning.
3. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
(a) meets with Sir Leslie alone again.
(b) has any alcohol until the trial is over.
(c) call on his business line.
(d) give any more interviews.
4. What was Stone's former profession?
5. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
(a) Sir Greer Billingsley.
(b) Sir Robert Lewis.
(c) Sir William Malone.
(d) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
2. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
3. Paul Manning had to replace the item in #75 by ordering one from which city?
4. What is Stone's profession?
5. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)