|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul Manning survived financially on __________________.
(a) royalty checks.
(b) pension checks.
2. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
(a) Crystal vase.
(b) Ship's radio.
(c) Crates of champagne.
(d) A rubber dinghy.
3. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(b) Create a media frenzy.
(c) Pay off the judge.
(d) Plead insanity.
4. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
(a) the prosecuting attorney.
(b) an insurance investigator.
(c) the local media.
(d) her former boyfriend.
5. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
(a) She will pay him to drop the charges.
(b) She needs an escape plan.
(c) She still loves him.
(d) She is charged with her husband's murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, Stone goes over testimony with whom?
2. Who dies in the plane crash?
3. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
4. What frustrates Stone about working with Sir Leslie?
5. Paul may have felt he was better off dead because of ____________________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)