|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob Cantor reveal to Stone about Paul Manning?
(a) He was never actually married to Allison.
(b) He was dying of cancer.
(c) He was paying for a large amount of life insurance.
(d) He was having an affair with his secretary.
2. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
(a) Bring in another barrister.
(b) Use his cell phone in the courtroom.
(c) Wear his own suits to court.
(d) Return to the U.S.
3. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
(a) He/she refuses to testify.
(b) He/she completely changes the story.
(c) He/she changes some of the story.
(d) He/she recants the story.
4. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
(a) Her mother is dying.
(b) There is a hurricane coming.
(c) The jewel thieves have targeted her.
(d) The Minister of Justice can now prosecute her.
5. How much was the value of Paul Manning's life insurance policy?
(b) $12 million.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $50 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
2. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
3. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
4. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
5. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)