|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
(a) A cocktail party.
(b) An autopsy.
(c) A ball.
(d) An inquest.
2. How much was the value of Paul Manning's life insurance policy?
(b) $1 million.
(c) $12 million.
(d) $50 million.
3. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
(a) He had dinner with Paul and Allison in the Canary Islands.
(b) He knows that Allison drugged her husband.
(c) He used to date Allison.
(d) The prosecuting attorney has issued a gag order on the case.
4. Who is not mentioned in Paul's will?
5. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
(a) continue her interviews with Vance Calder.
(b) take care of a sick friend.
(c) meet her work deadline.
(d) look for a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
2. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
3. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
4. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
5. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)