|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
(b) The press.
(c) Sir Winston.
2. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
(a) He got sunburned.
(b) He got food poisoning.
(c) He was knocked unconscious.
(d) He had a heart attack and died.
3. What does Stone go to the yacht to look for?
(a) The dinghy.
(b) Allison's jewelry.
(c) A gun.
4. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
(a) Her mother is dying.
(b) There is a hurricane coming.
(c) The jewel thieves have targeted her.
(d) The Minister of Justice can now prosecute her.
5. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
(a) Ship's radio.
(b) Crystal vase.
(c) A rubber dinghy.
(d) Crates of champagne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
2. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
3. Paul Manning survived financially on __________________.
4. Stone talks to a producer of which television show about doing a story on Allison?
5. In Chapter 24, Stone goes over testimony with whom?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)