|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob Cantor reveal to Stone about Paul Manning?
(a) He was dying of cancer.
(b) He was paying for a large amount of life insurance.
(c) He was having an affair with his secretary.
(d) He was never actually married to Allison.
2. Stone and Jim wonder what would have happened to Allison if she had ____________________.
(a) never married Paul Manning.
(b) docked in an American-held port.
(c) pled guilty.
(d) escaped when Stone told her to.
3. What does Stone ask Thomas to do?
(a) Accompany him on a stakeout.
(b) Loan him some money.
(c) Arrange security on the dock.
(d) Loan him a video camera.
4. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
(a) He has to go back to the States and cannot commit.
(b) He is not a criminal attorney.
(c) He is in love with her and it would be a conflict.
(d) He is not English or admitted to the English bar association.
5. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
(a) A bar tab.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A death certificate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
2. The 60 Minutes segment will feature Allison as ____________________.
3. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
4. Who dies in the plane crash?
5. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)