|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul Manning had to replace the item in #75 by ordering one from which city?
(c) Port au Prince.
2. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
3. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
(a) a blank check.
(b) the deed to the yacht.
(c) her credit cards.
(d) the key to the safety deposit box.
4. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
(b) Plane ticket.
(d) Legal advice.
5. What does Bob Cantor reveal to Stone about Paul Manning?
(a) He was having an affair with his secretary.
(b) He was never actually married to Allison.
(c) He was paying for a large amount of life insurance.
(d) He was dying of cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
2. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
3. Who is representing Allison legally?
4. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
5. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)