|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Plead insanity.
(b) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(c) Create a media frenzy.
(d) Pay off the judge.
2. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
(a) He/she changes some of the story.
(b) He/she refuses to testify.
(c) He/she recants the story.
(d) He/she completely changes the story.
3. What is Stone's profession?
4. Stone is staying in a rented room at ____________________.
(a) the Shipwright's Arms.
(b) Thomas' condo.
(c) the YMCA.
(d) an extended stay hotel.
5. Stone calls Cantor and leaves a message for him to _____________________.
(a) wire him some money.
(b) check on his house.
(c) get a copy of Manning's divorce decree.
(d) come to the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allison does not act like _____________________.
2. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
3. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
4. What does Stone ask Thomas to do?
5. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)