|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob Cantor reveal to Stone about Paul Manning?
(a) He was having an affair with his secretary.
(b) He was paying for a large amount of life insurance.
(c) He was dying of cancer.
(d) He was never actually married to Allison.
2. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
(a) St. John.
(b) St. Barts.
(c) St. Croix.
(d) St. Marks.
3. What does Sir Leslie send Stone to get when Stone and Allison arrive for lunch?
(b) Ice cubes.
4. Stone is staying in a rented room at ____________________.
(a) an extended stay hotel.
(b) Thomas' condo.
(c) the YMCA.
(d) the Shipwright's Arms.
5. What is Stone's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
2. In Chapter 25, a woman arrives at the Shipwright's Arms claiming to be _______________.
3. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
4. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
5. Allison does not act like _____________________.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)