|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Allison stay until a press conference can be arranged?
(a) A police station.
(b) A hotel.
(d) The yacht.
2. What is Stone's profession?
3. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
(a) The press.
(d) Sir Winston.
4. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He had Diabetes.
(b) He had Cancer.
(c) He had joint problems.
(d) He was prime for a heart attack.
5. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
(c) Comfort Zone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
2. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
3. What does one couple on the Canary Islands remember about the Mannings?
4. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
5. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)