|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stone call his secretary?
(a) To change his airline tickets.
(b) To make new hotel reservations.
(c) To fax him some documents.
(d) To make financial arrangements for the investigation.
2. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
(a) He will select the jury.
(b) He will question the witnesses.
(c) He will deliver the closing arguments.
(d) He will deliver the opening arguments.
3. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
(a) Her mother is dying.
(b) The Minister of Justice can now prosecute her.
(c) There is a hurricane coming.
(d) The jewel thieves have targeted her.
4. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
(a) Sir Philip Marberry.
(b) Sir Paul McKenna.
(c) Sir James Clayton.
(d) Sir Winston Sutherland.
5. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
(b) St. Thomas.
(d) St. Bart's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
2. What frustrates Stone about working with Sir Leslie?
3. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
4. In Chapter 24, Stone goes over testimony with whom?
5. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)