|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
(a) He will select the jury.
(b) He will question the witnesses.
(c) He will deliver the opening arguments.
(d) He will deliver the closing arguments.
2. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
(c) St. Thomas.
(d) St. Bart's.
3. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(a) Flip Flops.
(b) A wig.
(d) Panama hat.
4. What does one couple on the Canary Islands remember about the Mannings?
(a) They were never seen together.
(b) They fought about navigational plans.
(c) They never came off the yacht.
(d) They were so affectionate toward each other.
5. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
(a) the deed to the yacht.
(b) a blank check.
(c) the key to the safety deposit box.
(d) her credit cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
2. Why does Stone sneak off of Allison's yacht?
3. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
4. Who was Paul Manning's first wife?
5. Who dies in the plane crash?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)