|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) A portion of a wing.
(b) A propeller.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) Life jackets.
2. Who is not mentioned in Paul's will?
3. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
(a) They can find that the husband died of natural causes.
(b) They can offer an open verdict.
(c) They can rule the death a suicide.
(d) They can rule that the death was a homicide.
4. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
(a) the Mannings' home.
(b) the Expansive.
(c) Allison's stateroom.
(d) the barristers.
5. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
2. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
3. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
4. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
5. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)