|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
2. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) Life jackets.
(b) A propeller.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A portion of a wing.
3. What is Stone's profession?
4. Who dies in the plane crash?
(a) Sir Leslie and Libby.
(b) Chester and Cantor.
(c) Chester and Libby.
(d) Thomas and Libby.
5. What was Stone's former profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
2. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
3. Who are present when Chris Wheaton interviews Allison?
4. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
5. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)