|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
(a) The prosecuting attorney has issued a gag order on the case.
(b) He knows that Allison drugged her husband.
(c) He had dinner with Paul and Allison in the Canary Islands.
(d) He used to date Allison.
2. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
(a) Comfort Zone.
3. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
4. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
(a) He will deliver the closing arguments.
(b) He will deliver the opening arguments.
(c) He will question the witnesses.
(d) He will select the jury.
5. Paul may have felt he was better off dead because of ____________________.
(a) his political problems.
(b) his financial problems.
(c) his marital problems.
(d) his health problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
2. Stone calls Cantor and leaves a message for him to _____________________.
3. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
4. Who is representing Allison legally?
5. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)