|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Stone's former profession?
2. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
(a) The 60 Minutes crew.
(b) Sir Winston.
(d) Paul's sister.
3. Paul Manning had to replace the item in #75 by ordering one from which city?
(a) Port au Prince.
4. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
(a) He is not a criminal attorney.
(b) He is not English or admitted to the English bar association.
(c) He has to go back to the States and cannot commit.
(d) He is in love with her and it would be a conflict.
5. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
(a) the Mannings' home.
(b) the barristers.
(c) Allison's stateroom.
(d) the Expansive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
2. What does Bob Cantor reveal to Stone about Paul Manning?
3. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
4. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
5. The 60 Minutes segment will feature Allison as ____________________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)