|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
(a) Newsweek magazine.
(b) New Yorker magazine.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) Time magazine.
2. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
(a) Sir Winston.
3. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She loved her husband very much.
(b) She was a golddigger.
(c) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
(d) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
4. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
(a) She lost her passport.
(b) She had to work.
(c) There was a blizzard.
(d) She was ill.
5. Allison does not act like _____________________.
(a) a flirt.
(b) a philanthropist.
(c) a grieving widow.
(d) a professional.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone learn about the Mannings during their time on the Canary Islands?
2. Stone feels that he has successfully ruled out __________________ in the case.
3. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
4. What does one couple on the Canary Islands remember about the Mannings?
5. Why does Stone call his secretary?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)