|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are present when Chris Wheaton interviews Allison?
(a) Stone and Sir Winston.
(b) Stone and Jim Forrester.
(c) Stone and Sir Leslie.
(d) Stone and Thomas.
2. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
(a) The Minister of Justice can now prosecute her.
(b) There is a hurricane coming.
(c) Her mother is dying.
(d) The jewel thieves have targeted her.
3. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
(a) the deed to the yacht.
(b) her credit cards.
(c) a blank check.
(d) the key to the safety deposit box.
4. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
(a) Wear his own suits to court.
(b) Use his cell phone in the courtroom.
(c) Return to the U.S.
(d) Bring in another barrister.
5. Thomas gives Stone of list of ____________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
2. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
3. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
4. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
5. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)