|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
(a) Paul's sister.
(b) The 60 Minutes crew.
(d) Sir Winston.
2. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
(a) Crystal vase.
(b) Crates of champagne.
(c) A rubber dinghy.
(d) Ship's radio.
3. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
(a) She needs an escape plan.
(b) She still loves him.
(c) She is charged with her husband's murder.
(d) She will pay him to drop the charges.
4. Who does Stone talk to after breakfast in Chapter 14?
(c) Sir Winston.
(d) Bob Cantor.
5. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(b) She must wear a tracking device.
(c) She must pay $1,000,000.
(d) She is denied bail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stone believe the press will be angry with Sir Winston?
2. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
3. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
4. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
5. Stone talks to a producer of which television show about doing a story on Allison?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)