|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone learn about the Mannings during their time on the Canary Islands?
(a) They hosted many parties on their yacht.
(b) They had a beach house there.
(c) They were quite visible on the social scene.
(d) Few people remember them.
2. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Ellen Zimmer.
(b) Chris Wheaton.
(c) Cecily Grammer.
(d) Maggie Barth.
3. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
(a) The woman arrived without her husband who had been on board.
(b) The owner of the yacht is a famous movie star.
(c) They are members of a high profile wedding.
(d) The authorities busted the passengers for drug smuggling.
4. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
(a) Canary Islands.
(d) The Bahamas.
5. Who is representing Allison legally?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hilary Kramer interview Allison?
2. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
3. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
4. What does Sir Leslie send Stone to get when Stone and Allison arrive for lunch?
5. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)