|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(a) Flip Flops.
(c) A wig.
(d) Panama hat.
2. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
(a) Bob Shroyer.
(b) Bob Cantor.
(c) Mike Kerrigan.
(d) Jerry Edwards.
3. What does Stone go to the yacht to look for?
(a) The dinghy.
(c) Allison's jewelry.
(d) A gun.
4. Where do the police say they are taking the media when they load them onto a bus?
(a) A press conference.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) A tour of the crime scene.
(d) A cocktail reception.
5. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
(a) Canary Islands.
(c) The Bahamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one couple on the Canary Islands remember about the Mannings?
2. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
3. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
4. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
5. What frustrates Stone about working with Sir Leslie?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)