|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
(b) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
(c) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
(d) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
2. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
(a) He got sunburned.
(b) He had a heart attack and died.
(c) He was knocked unconscious.
(d) He got food poisoning.
3. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
(a) They can offer an open verdict.
(b) They can rule that the death was a homicide.
(c) They can rule the death a suicide.
(d) They can find that the husband died of natural causes.
4. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) She will be considered guilty.
(b) She will be granted a new trial.
(c) Her yacht will be confiscated.
(d) She will be hanged immediately.
5. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
(a) To ask her out to dinner.
(b) To tell her about the 60 Minutes interview.
(c) To deliver some important documents.
(d) To talk about jury selection.
Short Answer Questions
1. The 60 Minutes segment will feature Allison as ____________________.
2. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
3. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
4. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
5. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)