|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
(a) To talk about jury selection.
(b) To ask her out to dinner.
(c) To tell her about the 60 Minutes interview.
(d) To deliver some important documents.
2. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
(a) Time magazine.
(b) Newsweek magazine.
(c) New Yorker magazine.
(d) The New York Times.
3. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
(a) Wear his own suits to court.
(b) Return to the U.S.
(c) Use his cell phone in the courtroom.
(d) Bring in another barrister.
4. What does Stone go to the yacht to look for?
(a) Allison's jewelry.
(b) A gun.
(c) The dinghy.
5. Allison does not act like _____________________.
(a) a professional.
(b) a flirt.
(c) a grieving widow.
(d) a philanthropist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
2. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
3. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
4. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
5. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)