|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone go to the yacht to look for?
(a) A gun.
(c) The dinghy.
(d) Allison's jewelry.
2. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
(b) She loved her husband very much.
(c) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
(d) She was a golddigger.
3. Allison does not act like _____________________.
(a) a flirt.
(b) a grieving widow.
(c) a philanthropist.
(d) a professional.
4. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
(b) hanged within days.
(c) imprisoned for life.
5. Why does Stone sneak off of Allison's yacht?
(a) He does not want to get caught searching the yacht.
(b) To prevent anyone from knowing about his affair with Allison.
(c) He does not want to wake her.
(d) He knows the police are watching the yacht around the clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
2. Stone is staying in a rented room at ____________________.
3. What is Stone's last name?
4. What does Chris Weaton insist on doing despite her producer's reluctance?
5. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)