|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
(a) the local media.
(b) an insurance investigator.
(c) the prosecuting attorney.
(d) her former boyfriend.
2. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
(a) Sir William Malone.
(b) Sir Robert Lewis.
(c) Sir Greer Billingsley.
(d) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
3. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He had Cancer.
(b) He had Diabetes.
(c) He was prime for a heart attack.
(d) He had joint problems.
4. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
(a) Wear his own suits to court.
(b) Return to the U.S.
(c) Bring in another barrister.
(d) Use his cell phone in the courtroom.
5. Who is the Hollywood star who Stone's girlfriend wants to interview?
(a) Marcus Grant.
(b) Dirk Morgan.
(c) Phil Sloane.
(d) Vance Calder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
2. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
3. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
4. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
5. Stone talks to a producer of which television show about doing a story on Allison?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)