|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul may have felt he was better off dead because of ____________________.
(a) his financial problems.
(b) his marital problems.
(c) his political problems.
(d) his health problems.
2. What item of Paul's is found on board the yacht?
(a) A diary.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) Cuff links.
3. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
(a) The Bahamas.
(d) Canary Islands.
4. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
(b) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
(c) She was a golddigger.
(d) She loved her husband very much.
5. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
(a) Sir Winston Sutherland.
(b) Sir Philip Marberry.
(c) Sir Paul McKenna.
(d) Sir James Clayton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
2. What was Stone's former profession?
3. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
4. Paul Manning survived financially on __________________.
5. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)