|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
(a) Mike Kerrigan.
(b) Bob Shroyer.
(c) Jerry Edwards.
(d) Bob Cantor.
2. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
(a) Crystal vase.
(b) Crates of champagne.
(c) Ship's radio.
(d) A rubber dinghy.
3. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
(a) Plane ticket.
(d) Legal advice.
4. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
(b) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
(c) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
(d) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
5. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
(a) To talk about jury selection.
(b) To deliver some important documents.
(c) To ask her out to dinner.
(d) To tell her about the 60 Minutes interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
2. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
3. Who is the Hollywood star who Stone's girlfriend wants to interview?
4. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
5. What does one couple on the Canary Islands remember about the Mannings?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)