|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
(a) Jerry Edwards.
(b) Bob Cantor.
(c) Bob Shroyer.
(d) Mike Kerrigan.
2. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
(a) The Jade Mermaid.
(b) The Shipwright's Arms.
(c) The Fisherman's Arms.
(d) The Seahorse.
3. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Maggie Barth.
(b) Ellen Zimmer.
(c) Cecily Grammer.
(d) Chris Wheaton.
4. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
(a) He will deliver the opening arguments.
(b) He will select the jury.
(c) He will question the witnesses.
(d) He will deliver the closing arguments.
5. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
(c) falsely accused.
(d) a liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
2. What is Stone's last name?
3. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
4. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
5. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)