|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are present when Chris Wheaton interviews Allison?
(a) Stone and Jim Forrester.
(b) Stone and Sir Leslie.
(c) Stone and Sir Winston.
(d) Stone and Thomas.
2. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
3. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(a) A wig.
(b) Flip Flops.
(c) Panama hat.
4. Where do the police say they are taking the media when they load them onto a bus?
(a) A press conference.
(b) A cocktail reception.
(c) A tour of the crime scene.
(d) The courthouse.
5. Paul may have felt he was better off dead because of ____________________.
(a) his health problems.
(b) his political problems.
(c) his financial problems.
(d) his marital problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
2. Who does Stone talk to after breakfast in Chapter 14?
3. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
4. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
5. Stone is staying in a rented room at ____________________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)