|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
(a) They can rule the death a suicide.
(b) They can rule that the death was a homicide.
(c) They can offer an open verdict.
(d) They can find that the husband died of natural causes.
2. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
(a) Time magazine.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) Newsweek magazine.
(d) New Yorker magazine.
3. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
(a) A cocktail party.
(b) A ball.
(c) An inquest.
(d) An autopsy.
4. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
(a) Sir James Clayton.
(b) Sir Winston Sutherland.
(c) Sir Paul McKenna.
(d) Sir Philip Marberry.
5. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
(a) her former boyfriend.
(b) an insurance investigator.
(c) the local media.
(d) the prosecuting attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
2. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
3. Why does Stone sneak off of Allison's yacht?
4. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
5. What does Stone ask Thomas to do?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)