|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
(a) Sir James Clayton.
(b) Sir Paul McKenna.
(c) Sir Philip Marberry.
(d) Sir Winston Sutherland.
2. What was Stone's former profession?
3. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
(b) imprisoned for life.
(c) hanged within days.
4. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Marvin Homan.
(b) Bill Eggers.
(c) Rich Davidson.
(d) Tim Miller.
5. Where do the police say they are taking the media when they load them onto a bus?
(a) A press conference.
(b) A tour of the crime scene.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) A cocktail reception.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone talks to a producer of which television show about doing a story on Allison?
2. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
3. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
4. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
5. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)