|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
(a) Crates of champagne.
(b) Ship's radio.
(c) Crystal vase.
(d) A rubber dinghy.
2. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She was a golddigger.
(b) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
(c) She loved her husband very much.
(d) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
3. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
(a) Comfort Zone.
4. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
(a) They are members of a high profile wedding.
(b) The authorities busted the passengers for drug smuggling.
(c) The woman arrived without her husband who had been on board.
(d) The owner of the yacht is a famous movie star.
5. Why does Stone sneak off of Allison's yacht?
(a) He does not want to get caught searching the yacht.
(b) He does not want to wake her.
(c) He knows the police are watching the yacht around the clock.
(d) To prevent anyone from knowing about his affair with Allison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
2. Stone feels that he has successfully ruled out __________________ in the case.
3. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
4. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
5. What does Stone go to the yacht to look for?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)