|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Stone's former profession?
2. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Bill Eggers.
(b) Rich Davidson.
(c) Marvin Homan.
(d) Tim Miller.
3. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
(a) the Expansive.
(b) the Mannings' home.
(c) the barristers.
(d) Allison's stateroom.
4. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
(c) hanged within days.
(d) imprisoned for life.
5. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
(a) He will deliver the closing arguments.
(b) He will question the witnesses.
(c) He will deliver the opening arguments.
(d) He will select the jury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul Manning survived financially on __________________.
2. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
3. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
4. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
5. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)