|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
(a) He will select the jury.
(b) He will deliver the closing arguments.
(c) He will question the witnesses.
(d) He will deliver the opening arguments.
2. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
(a) He is in love with her and it would be a conflict.
(b) He is not English or admitted to the English bar association.
(c) He is not a criminal attorney.
(d) He has to go back to the States and cannot commit.
3. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) Her yacht will be confiscated.
(b) She will be hanged immediately.
(c) She will be considered guilty.
(d) She will be granted a new trial.
4. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Maggie Barth.
(b) Chris Wheaton.
(c) Cecily Grammer.
(d) Ellen Zimmer.
5. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a PR firm.
(b) a couple of thugs.
(c) a pilot.
(d) a caterer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul may have felt he was better off dead because of ____________________.
2. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
3. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
4. Allison does not act like _____________________.
5. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)