|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
(a) He will deliver the opening arguments.
(b) He will deliver the closing arguments.
(c) He will select the jury.
(d) He will question the witnesses.
2. Why does Stone believe the press will be angry with Sir Winston?
(a) He has issued a gag order on people involved in the trial.
(b) He will not allow them in the courtroom.
(c) He had them flown off the island.
(d) He has them followed by detectives.
3. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
(a) an insurance investigator.
(b) her former boyfriend.
(c) the local media.
(d) the prosecuting attorney.
4. Where does Hilary Kramer interview Allison?
(a) A hotel suite.
(b) Her yacht.
(c) The bar.
(d) A yacht club.
5. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
2. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
3. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
4. What does Stone learn about Paul Manning from the person in #55?
5. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)