|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Stone's former profession?
2. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) Her yacht will be confiscated.
(b) She will be considered guilty.
(c) She will be hanged immediately.
(d) She will be granted a new trial.
3. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(a) Flip Flops.
(b) A wig.
(c) Panama hat.
4. What is Stone's profession?
5. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
(a) Her mother is dying.
(b) There is a hurricane coming.
(c) The Minister of Justice can now prosecute her.
(d) The jewel thieves have targeted her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
2. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
3. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
4. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
5. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)