|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
(a) The Shipwright's Arms.
(b) The Seahorse.
(c) The Jade Mermaid.
(d) The Fisherman's Arms.
2. Who is representing Allison legally?
(a) No one.
3. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(b) Panama hat.
(c) A wig.
(d) Flip Flops.
4. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
(b) Sir Winston.
5. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Pay off the judge.
(b) Create a media frenzy.
(c) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(d) Plead insanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
2. Why does Stone call his secretary?
3. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
4. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
5. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)