|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
(a) She needs an escape plan.
(b) She will pay him to drop the charges.
(c) She still loves him.
(d) She is charged with her husband's murder.
2. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
(a) Allison Manning.
(b) Peggy Monnin.
(c) Maggie Barth.
(d) Janet Strawn.
3. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
(a) They are members of a high profile wedding.
(b) The woman arrived without her husband who had been on board.
(c) The authorities busted the passengers for drug smuggling.
(d) The owner of the yacht is a famous movie star.
4. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
5. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She must wear a tracking device.
(b) She is denied bail.
(c) She must pay $1,000,000.
(d) She may not leave St. Mark's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
2. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
3. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
4. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
5. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)