|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
(a) She was ill.
(b) There was a blizzard.
(c) She lost her passport.
(d) She had to work.
2. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Rich Davidson.
(b) Marvin Homan.
(c) Tim Miller.
(d) Bill Eggers.
3. Why does Stone call his secretary?
(a) To fax him some documents.
(b) To make new hotel reservations.
(c) To make financial arrangements for the investigation.
(d) To change his airline tickets.
4. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
5. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
(a) Jerry Edwards.
(b) Bob Cantor.
(c) Bob Shroyer.
(d) Mike Kerrigan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
2. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
3. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
4. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
5. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)