|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Stone's former profession?
2. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
(a) They can offer an open verdict.
(b) They can rule that the death was a homicide.
(c) They can rule the death a suicide.
(d) They can find that the husband died of natural causes.
3. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
(a) Hilary Kramer.
(b) Patricia Godown.
(c) Justine Axelrod.
(d) Gail Jensen.
4. Why does Stone call his secretary?
(a) To fax him some documents.
(b) To make new hotel reservations.
(c) To change his airline tickets.
(d) To make financial arrangements for the investigation.
5. Allison does not act like _____________________.
(a) a philanthropist.
(b) a flirt.
(c) a professional.
(d) a grieving widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
2. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
3. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
4. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
5. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)