|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She must wear a tracking device.
(b) She must pay $1,000,000.
(c) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(d) She is denied bail.
2. Why does Stone call his secretary?
(a) To make new hotel reservations.
(b) To fax him some documents.
(c) To make financial arrangements for the investigation.
(d) To change his airline tickets.
3. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
(b) Comfort Zone.
4. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
(b) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
(c) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
(d) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
5. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) She will be granted a new trial.
(b) Her yacht will be confiscated.
(c) She will be considered guilty.
(d) She will be hanged immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
2. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
3. What item of Paul's is found on board the yacht?
4. Who is the Hollywood star who Stone's girlfriend wants to interview?
5. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)