|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
(a) She gets a threatening phone call.
(b) The police arrive to arrest her.
(c) The pilot is shot.
(d) The hurricane hits.
2. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
(b) Plane ticket.
(c) Legal advice.
3. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
(a) St. Marks.
(b) St. Barts.
(c) St. Croix.
(d) St. John.
4. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
5. Who is representing Allison legally?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
2. Allison does not act like _____________________.
3. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
4. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
5. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)