|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
(a) Maggie Barth.
(b) Peggy Monnin.
(c) Janet Strawn.
(d) Allison Manning.
2. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She must pay $1,000,000.
(b) She is denied bail.
(c) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(d) She must wear a tracking device.
3. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
(a) Return to the U.S.
(b) Use his cell phone in the courtroom.
(c) Wear his own suits to court.
(d) Bring in another barrister.
4. Who is the Hollywood star who Stone's girlfriend wants to interview?
(a) Dirk Morgan.
(b) Marcus Grant.
(c) Phil Sloane.
(d) Vance Calder.
5. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
(a) The Bahamas.
(b) Canary Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
2. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
3. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
4. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
5. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)