|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of Paul's is found on board the yacht?
(a) A plane ticket.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) Cuff links.
(d) A diary.
2. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
(b) Legal advice.
(c) Plane ticket.
3. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(a) A wig.
(b) Panama hat.
(d) Flip Flops.
4. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
(a) St. John.
(b) St. Marks.
(c) St. Croix.
(d) St. Barts.
5. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
(b) imprisoned for life.
(d) hanged within days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
2. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
3. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
4. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
5. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)