|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
(b) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
(c) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
(d) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
2. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
(a) St. Barts.
(b) St. Marks.
(c) St. Croix.
(d) St. John.
3. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
(a) Sir Winston.
4. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
5. Why does Stone call his secretary?
(a) To make financial arrangements for the investigation.
(b) To make new hotel reservations.
(c) To change his airline tickets.
(d) To fax him some documents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
2. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
3. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
4. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
5. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)