|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(a) Panama hat.
(b) Flip Flops.
(d) A wig.
2. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
(a) The Fisherman's Arms.
(b) The Seahorse.
(c) The Jade Mermaid.
(d) The Shipwright's Arms.
3. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
(a) Sir Ashley Morton.
(b) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
(c) Sir James Burgoyne.
(d) Sir Alex Sloane.
4. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(b) She must pay $1,000,000.
(c) She is denied bail.
(d) She must wear a tracking device.
5. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Tim Miller.
(b) Bill Eggers.
(c) Marvin Homan.
(d) Rich Davidson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
2. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
3. Who is representing Allison legally?
4. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
5. What is Stone's profession?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)