|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stone's last name?
2. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) Her yacht will be confiscated.
(b) She will be granted a new trial.
(c) She will be considered guilty.
(d) She will be hanged immediately.
3. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
(a) A bar tab.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A death certificate.
4. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
5. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
(a) St. Bart's.
(b) St. Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
2. What was Stone's former profession?
3. Why does Stone call his secretary?
4. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
5. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)