|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
(b) cell phone.
(c) cosmetic case.
2. Allison does not act like _____________________.
(a) a philanthropist.
(b) a grieving widow.
(c) a professional.
(d) a flirt.
3. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
4. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
(a) The woman arrived without her husband who had been on board.
(b) They are members of a high profile wedding.
(c) The owner of the yacht is a famous movie star.
(d) The authorities busted the passengers for drug smuggling.
5. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
(a) Sir Alex Sloane.
(b) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
(c) Sir James Burgoyne.
(d) Sir Ashley Morton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
2. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
3. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
4. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
5. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)