|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
2. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
(c) Canary Islands.
(d) The Bahamas.
3. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
(a) St. Croix.
(b) St. John.
(c) St. Barts.
(d) St. Marks.
4. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
(a) Jerry Edwards.
(b) Mike Kerrigan.
(c) Bob Cantor.
(d) Bob Shroyer.
5. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
(a) Gail Jensen.
(b) Justine Axelrod.
(c) Patricia Godown.
(d) Hilary Kramer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
2. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
3. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
4. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
5. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)