|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
(a) Legal advice.
(b) Plane ticket.
2. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
(a) The authorities busted the passengers for drug smuggling.
(b) They are members of a high profile wedding.
(c) The woman arrived without her husband who had been on board.
(d) The owner of the yacht is a famous movie star.
3. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
(a) He got sunburned.
(b) He had a heart attack and died.
(c) He got food poisoning.
(d) He was knocked unconscious.
4. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
(a) Janet Strawn.
(b) Maggie Barth.
(c) Peggy Monnin.
(d) Allison Manning.
5. What is Stone's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stone's last name?
2. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
3. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
4. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
5. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)