|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
(c) Someone knocking on the door.
2. Allison does not act like _____________________.
(a) a philanthropist.
(b) a grieving widow.
(c) a flirt.
(d) a professional.
3. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
(a) Bring in another barrister.
(b) Wear his own suits to court.
(c) Return to the U.S.
(d) Use his cell phone in the courtroom.
4. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
(a) Maggie Barth.
(b) Peggy Monnin.
(c) Allison Manning.
(d) Janet Strawn.
5. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
(a) The Minister of Justice can now prosecute her.
(b) Her mother is dying.
(c) There is a hurricane coming.
(d) The jewel thieves have targeted her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
2. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
3. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
4. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
5. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)