|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
2. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
(a) He got sunburned.
(b) He had a heart attack and died.
(c) He was knocked unconscious.
(d) He got food poisoning.
3. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
(a) her former boyfriend.
(b) the prosecuting attorney.
(c) the local media.
(d) an insurance investigator.
4. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
(b) She loved her husband very much.
(c) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
(d) She was a golddigger.
5. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
(a) Bob Shroyer.
(b) Jerry Edwards.
(c) Bob Cantor.
(d) Mike Kerrigan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stone's last name?
2. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
3. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
4. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
5. What is Stone's profession?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)