|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
2. Who is representing Allison legally?
(b) No one.
3. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
(a) St. Croix.
(b) St. Barts.
(c) St. John.
(d) St. Marks.
4. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A bar tab.
(d) A death certificate.
5. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
(a) The jewel thieves have targeted her.
(b) Her mother is dying.
(c) The Minister of Justice can now prosecute her.
(d) There is a hurricane coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
2. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
3. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
4. What was Stone's former profession?
5. What is Stone's last name?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)