|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
(b) Comfort Zone.
2. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
(a) Plane ticket.
(c) Legal advice.
3. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
(a) An autopsy.
(b) An inquest.
(c) A ball.
(d) A cocktail party.
4. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
(a) Sir Robert Lewis.
(b) Sir Greer Billingsley.
(c) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
(d) Sir William Malone.
5. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
(a) There is a hurricane coming.
(b) Her mother is dying.
(c) The Minister of Justice can now prosecute her.
(d) The jewel thieves have targeted her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
2. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
3. What item of Paul's is found on board the yacht?
4. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
5. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)