|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
2. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
(a) The hurricane hits.
(b) The pilot is shot.
(c) She gets a threatening phone call.
(d) The police arrive to arrest her.
3. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
(a) Sir James Clayton.
(b) Sir Philip Marberry.
(c) Sir Paul McKenna.
(d) Sir Winston Sutherland.
4. What was Stone's former profession?
5. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
(c) cell phone.
(d) cosmetic case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
2. What is Stone's profession?
3. Thomas gives Stone of list of ____________________.
4. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
5. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)