|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
(a) He got sunburned.
(b) He was knocked unconscious.
(c) He had a heart attack and died.
(d) He got food poisoning.
2. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
(a) St. Croix.
(b) St. John.
(c) St. Barts.
(d) St. Marks.
3. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
(a) There is a hurricane coming.
(b) Her mother is dying.
(c) The Minister of Justice can now prosecute her.
(d) The jewel thieves have targeted her.
4. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
(c) hanged within days.
(d) imprisoned for life.
5. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
2. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
3. What item of Paul's is found on board the yacht?
4. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
5. What is Stone's profession?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)