|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(a) Panama hat.
(b) A wig.
(c) Flip Flops.
2. Who is representing Allison legally?
(a) No one.
3. Who is the Hollywood star who Stone's girlfriend wants to interview?
(a) Phil Sloane.
(b) Marcus Grant.
(c) Vance Calder.
(d) Dirk Morgan.
4. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
(a) Sir Paul McKenna.
(b) Sir Winston Sutherland.
(c) Sir James Clayton.
(d) Sir Philip Marberry.
5. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
(a) A man and a woman.
(b) A fishing party.
(c) A single woman.
(d) A wedding party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
2. What item of Paul's is found on board the yacht?
3. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
4. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
5. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)