|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
(a) The owner of the yacht is a famous movie star.
(b) The authorities busted the passengers for drug smuggling.
(c) The woman arrived without her husband who had been on board.
(d) They are members of a high profile wedding.
2. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
(a) Sir Paul McKenna.
(b) Sir Winston Sutherland.
(c) Sir James Clayton.
(d) Sir Philip Marberry.
3. Who is the Hollywood star who Stone's girlfriend wants to interview?
(a) Phil Sloane.
(b) Dirk Morgan.
(c) Vance Calder.
(d) Marcus Grant.
4. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
(a) A fishing party.
(b) A single woman.
(c) A wedding party.
(d) A man and a woman.
5. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He had Cancer.
(b) He had joint problems.
(c) He was prime for a heart attack.
(d) He had Diabetes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Paul's is found on board the yacht?
2. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
3. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
4. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
5. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)