|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He had Cancer.
(b) He had joint problems.
(c) He had Diabetes.
(d) He was prime for a heart attack.
2. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
3. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
(a) Maggie Barth.
(b) Peggy Monnin.
(c) Allison Manning.
(d) Janet Strawn.
4. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A death certificate.
(c) A bar tab.
5. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
(a) They can rule the death a suicide.
(b) They can find that the husband died of natural causes.
(c) They can offer an open verdict.
(d) They can rule that the death was a homicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
2. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
3. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
4. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
5. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)