|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
(a) hanged within days.
(b) imprisoned for life.
2. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
(a) He was knocked unconscious.
(b) He got food poisoning.
(c) He got sunburned.
(d) He had a heart attack and died.
3. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A car.
(c) A detective.
(d) A fax.
4. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(a) Panama hat.
(c) Flip Flops.
(d) A wig.
5. Who is representing Allison legally?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
2. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
3. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
4. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
5. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)