|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Stone's former profession?
2. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
3. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
(a) look for a new job.
(b) continue her interviews with Vance Calder.
(c) meet her work deadline.
(d) take care of a sick friend.
4. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
(a) He is in love with her and it would be a conflict.
(b) He has to go back to the States and cannot commit.
(c) He is not English or admitted to the English bar association.
(d) He is not a criminal attorney.
5. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
(a) Sir Robert Lewis.
(b) Sir Greer Billingsley.
(c) Sir William Malone.
(d) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
2. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
3. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
4. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
5. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)