|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
2. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
(a) Sir James Clayton.
(b) Sir Paul McKenna.
(c) Sir Philip Marberry.
(d) Sir Winston Sutherland.
3. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
(a) Allison Manning.
(b) Janet Strawn.
(c) Peggy Monnin.
(d) Maggie Barth.
4. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
(a) There is a hurricane coming.
(b) The Minister of Justice can now prosecute her.
(c) The jewel thieves have targeted her.
(d) Her mother is dying.
5. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
(b) The Bahamas.
(c) Canary Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
2. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
3. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
4. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
5. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)