|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
(a) A detective.
(b) A car.
(c) A fax.
(d) A telegram.
2. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
(a) look for a new job.
(b) take care of a sick friend.
(c) meet her work deadline.
(d) continue her interviews with Vance Calder.
3. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He was prime for a heart attack.
(b) He had Cancer.
(c) He had Diabetes.
(d) He had joint problems.
4. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
5. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
(b) imprisoned for life.
(c) hanged within days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
2. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
3. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
4. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
5. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)