|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
(a) The Bahamas.
(d) Canary Islands.
2. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He was prime for a heart attack.
(b) He had Cancer.
(c) He had Diabetes.
(d) He had joint problems.
3. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
(a) St. John.
(b) St. Marks.
(c) St. Barts.
(d) St. Croix.
4. Who is representing Allison legally?
(a) No one.
5. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
(a) The police arrive to arrest her.
(b) She gets a threatening phone call.
(c) The pilot is shot.
(d) The hurricane hits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
2. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
3. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
4. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
5. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)