|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone talks to a producer of which television show about doing a story on Allison?
(b) Larry King Show.
(c) The Oprah Show.
(d) 60 Minutes.
2. Who is Sir Winston's surprise witness?
(a) Jim Forrester.
(b) Frank Stendahl.
(c) Hilary Kramer.
(d) Phil Gerard.
3. Where does Allison stay until a press conference can be arranged?
(a) A police station.
(b) A hotel.
(d) The yacht.
4. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
(a) He/she refuses to testify.
(b) He/she recants the story.
(c) He/she completely changes the story.
(d) He/she changes some of the story.
5. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone goes over testimony with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
2. Who is the Hollywood star who Stone's girlfriend wants to interview?
3. Where does Stone take Allison to dinner that night?
4. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
5. Stone calls Cantor and leaves a message for him to _____________________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)