|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
2. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
(a) Bryce Garrison.
(b) Eddie Gleason.
(c) Paul Lieberman.
(d) Frank Stendahl.
3. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
(a) She needs an escape plan.
(b) She still loves him.
(c) She will pay him to drop the charges.
(d) She is charged with her husband's murder.
4. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
(a) The rubber dinghy.
(b) Libby's lawsuit.
(c) The plane crash.
(d) Sir Leslie's trial strategy.
5. What does Allison do during Stone's practice questioning?
(a) Leaves the room.
(b) Fakes a tearful breakdown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
2. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
3. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
4. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
5. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)