|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
(a) the Mannings' home.
(b) the Expansive.
(c) the barristers.
(d) Allison's stateroom.
2. Why does Stone believe the press will be angry with Sir Winston?
(a) He has them followed by detectives.
(b) He will not allow them in the courtroom.
(c) He has issued a gag order on people involved in the trial.
(d) He had them flown off the island.
3. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
(a) She needs an escape plan.
(b) She will pay him to drop the charges.
(c) She is charged with her husband's murder.
(d) She still loves him.
4. Stone calls his secretary to have her send $25,000 to whom?
(a) His mortgage company.
(b) Libby's mother.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) The IRS.
5. What reason does Allison give Stone for not using the satellite phone to call for help when Paul died?
(a) She tried but no one picked up her signal.
(b) There was no phone on board.
(c) She could not get it to work.
(d) She panicked and forgot about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
2. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
3. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
4. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
5. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)