|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
(a) A wedding party.
(b) A man and a woman.
(c) A fishing party.
(d) A single woman.
2. Stone and Allison discuss whether or not Allison will be responsible for ___________________________.
(a) legal fees.
(b) the contract with Libby.
(c) expert fees.
(d) estate taxes.
3. Who is the Constabulary who Sir Winston calls to testify?
(a) Captain Kerrigan.
(b) Captain Murphy.
(c) Captain Beane.
(d) Captain Sloane.
4. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
(a) Sir Leslie's trial strategy.
(b) Libby's lawsuit.
(c) The plane crash.
(d) The rubber dinghy.
5. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
(a) A detective.
(b) A car.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A fax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the plane's mechanic reveal when Stone goes to the airport to see him?
2. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
3. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
4. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
5. Stone instructs Allison to call the yacht broker to have the new yacht moved to _________________.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)