|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
(a) St. Marks.
(b) St. Barts.
(c) St. John.
(d) St. Croix.
2. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
(a) She still loves him.
(b) She is charged with her husband's murder.
(c) She needs an escape plan.
(d) She will pay him to drop the charges.
3. Who is the Hollywood star who Stone's girlfriend wants to interview?
(a) Dirk Morgan.
(b) Phil Sloane.
(c) Vance Calder.
(d) Marcus Grant.
4. What does Stone note about the man in #139?
(a) The man is almost in a catatonic state.
(b) He looks like he could be Stone's twin brother.
(c) He looks a lot like Stone imagines Paul Manning must have looked.
(d) The man has scratches and bruises on his face and arms.
5. Why does Stone sneak off of Allison's yacht?
(a) He does not want to get caught searching the yacht.
(b) To prevent anyone from knowing about his affair with Allison.
(c) He does not want to wake her.
(d) He knows the police are watching the yacht around the clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is representing Allison legally?
2. Allison does not act like _____________________.
3. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
4. During cross-examination, Stone establishes that _____________________.
5. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)