|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Allison give Stone for not using the satellite phone to call for help when Paul died?
(a) She tried but no one picked up her signal.
(b) She panicked and forgot about it.
(c) She could not get it to work.
(d) There was no phone on board.
2. How much was the value of Paul Manning's life insurance policy?
(b) $50 million.
(c) $12 million.
(d) $1 million.
3. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A propeller.
(c) Life jackets.
(d) A portion of a wing.
4. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
(a) They can rule the death a suicide.
(b) They can rule that the death was a homicide.
(c) They can find that the husband died of natural causes.
(d) They can offer an open verdict.
5. What frustrates Stone about working with Sir Leslie?
(a) No attention to detail.
(b) The lack of funds to hire experts.
(c) The lack of strategic planning.
(d) Not enough investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
2. Who comes to the Shipwright's Arms looking for Stone?
3. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
4. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
5. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)