|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
(b) hanged within days.
(c) imprisoned for life.
2. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Bill Eggers.
(b) Rich Davidson.
(c) Marvin Homan.
(d) Tim Miller.
3. What is Stone's last name?
4. Who are present when Chris Wheaton interviews Allison?
(a) Stone and Sir Leslie.
(b) Stone and Thomas.
(c) Stone and Sir Winston.
(d) Stone and Jim Forrester.
5. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
(a) He used to date Allison.
(b) He knows that Allison drugged her husband.
(c) The prosecuting attorney has issued a gag order on the case.
(d) He had dinner with Paul and Allison in the Canary Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
2. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
3. Who does Stone meet with for breakfast in Chapter 30?
4. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
5. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone goes over testimony with her?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)