|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone is staying in a rented room at ____________________.
(a) the YMCA.
(b) the Shipwright's Arms.
(c) Thomas' condo.
(d) an extended stay hotel.
2. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
(a) Ship's radio.
(b) Crates of champagne.
(c) Crystal vase.
(d) A rubber dinghy.
3. Why does Stone believe the press will be angry with Sir Winston?
(a) He has them followed by detectives.
(b) He will not allow them in the courtroom.
(c) He has issued a gag order on people involved in the trial.
(d) He had them flown off the island.
4. The Constabulary testifies that there were multiple _______________ found on the Expansive.
(b) blood drops.
5. What is the name of the yacht which Allison has chartered to take her out of St. Marks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Allison stay until a press conference can be arranged?
2. What does Stone notice as he leave's Allison's yacht?
3. Stone instructs Allison to call the yacht broker to have the new yacht moved to _________________.
4. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
5. In Chapter 25, a woman arrives at the Shipwright's Arms claiming to be _______________.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)