|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
(a) the key to the safety deposit box.
(b) a blank check.
(c) the deed to the yacht.
(d) her credit cards.
2. What does Stone tell Libby's lawyer?
(a) He tells him about the money Allison paid Libby.
(b) He tells him that he needs his help in Allison's case.
(c) He tells her about Libby's death.
(d) He needs to hire him for some research work.
3. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
(a) An inquest.
(b) An autopsy.
(c) A cocktail party.
(d) A ball.
4. Stone talks to a producer of which television show about doing a story on Allison?
(a) 60 Minutes.
(b) The Oprah Show.
(d) Larry King Show.
5. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Cecily Grammer.
(b) Maggie Barth.
(c) Chris Wheaton.
(d) Ellen Zimmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Cantor give Stone regarding Libby Manning?
2. Why does Stone call his secretary?
3. Stone and Jim wonder what would have happened to Allison if she had ____________________.
4. The witness testifies that the insurance money was moved to an account ___________________.
5. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)