|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
2. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
(a) New Yorker magazine.
(b) Time magazine.
(c) Newsweek magazine.
(d) The New York Times.
3. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(a) Flip Flops.
(b) Panama hat.
(d) A wig.
4. Why does Stone believe the press will be angry with Sir Winston?
(a) He has them followed by detectives.
(b) He has issued a gag order on people involved in the trial.
(c) He will not allow them in the courtroom.
(d) He had them flown off the island.
5. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
(a) Paul's sister.
(b) Sir Winston.
(c) The 60 Minutes crew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
2. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
3. In Chapter 25, a woman arrives at the Shipwright's Arms claiming to be _______________.
4. Why does Sir Winston say he wants to see Stone?
5. What does Stone receive as he has breakfast with the person in #109?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)