|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Thomas think the man in #139 is?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A cop.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A minister.
2. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
(b) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
(c) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
(d) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
3. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
(a) the deed to the yacht.
(b) the key to the safety deposit box.
(c) a blank check.
(d) her credit cards.
4. How much was the value of Paul Manning's life insurance policy?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $12 million.
(c) $50 million.
5. Who comes to the Shipwright's Arms looking for Stone?
(c) Two cops.
(d) Sir Leslie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
2. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
3. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
4. When Stone cross-examines the Constabulary, he establishes that the diary ____________________.
5. The jury in the case consists of ______________ men.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)