|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone go to the yacht to look for?
(a) A gun.
(c) The dinghy.
(d) Allison's jewelry.
2. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
3. Who is the Constabulary who Sir Winston calls to testify?
(a) Captain Beane.
(b) Captain Sloane.
(c) Captain Kerrigan.
(d) Captain Murphy.
4. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
5. The Constabulary testifies that there were multiple _______________ found on the Expansive.
(c) blood drops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone instructs Allison to call the yacht broker to have the new yacht moved to _________________.
2. What is Stone's last name?
3. What is the name of the yacht which Allison has chartered to take her out of St. Marks?
4. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
5. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)