|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
(a) He is not a criminal attorney.
(b) He is not English or admitted to the English bar association.
(c) He is in love with her and it would be a conflict.
(d) He has to go back to the States and cannot commit.
2. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
(a) his ex-wife.
(b) the next press conference.
(c) Sir Leslie's accident.
(d) the contract with Libby.
3. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
(b) Legal advice.
(d) Plane ticket.
4. What does Stone ask Thomas to do?
(a) Arrange security on the dock.
(b) Accompany him on a stakeout.
(c) Loan him some money.
(d) Loan him a video camera.
5. Who is having lunch with Sir Leslie when Stone goes to Sir Leslie's house?
(d) Sir Winston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
2. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
3. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
4. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
5. What does Stone notice is missing from the Expansive in Chapter 41?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)