|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
(a) cell phone.
(b) cosmetic case.
2. When Stone cross-examines the Constabulary, he establishes that the diary ____________________.
(a) actually belonged to Libby.
(b) was written in the third-person point of view.
(c) was securely locked in a drawer.
(d) was lying out on a bedside table.
3. What is the profession of the person in #148?
(a) Insurance investigator.
(b) Ship's captain.
4. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
(a) They can offer an open verdict.
(b) They can rule that the death was a homicide.
(c) They can rule the death a suicide.
(d) They can find that the husband died of natural causes.
5. The witness testifies that the insurance money was moved to an account ___________________.
(a) in Brisbane.
(b) in London.
(c) in the Cayman Islands.
(d) in New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
2. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
3. Stone calls his secretary to have her send $25,000 to whom?
4. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
5. What does the plane's mechanic reveal when Stone goes to the airport to see him?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)