|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
(a) Mike Kerrigan.
(b) Bob Shroyer.
(c) Bob Cantor.
(d) Jerry Edwards.
2. What does Stone tell Libby's lawyer?
(a) He tells him that he needs his help in Allison's case.
(b) He tells him about the money Allison paid Libby.
(c) He tells her about Libby's death.
(d) He needs to hire him for some research work.
3. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
4. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
(a) a liar.
(d) falsely accused.
5. How much was the value of Paul Manning's life insurance policy?
(a) $50 million.
(b) $12 million.
(d) $1 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone notice is missing from the Expansive in Chapter 41?
2. Stone is staying in a rented room at ____________________.
3. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
4. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
5. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)