|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
(a) He is not a criminal attorney.
(b) He is in love with her and it would be a conflict.
(c) He has to go back to the States and cannot commit.
(d) He is not English or admitted to the English bar association.
2. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
(b) given probation.
(c) imprisoned for life.
(d) given an appeal.
3. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
(a) the Expansive.
(b) the Mannings' home.
(c) Allison's stateroom.
(d) the barristers.
4. Paul Manning had to replace the item in #75 by ordering one from which city?
(a) Port au Prince.
5. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
(a) imprisoned for life.
(d) hanged within days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
2. What was Stone's former profession?
3. The mechanic of the plane in which Libby died testifies that the crash could have been caused by what?
4. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
5. What does Sir Winston accuse Stone of?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)