|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Stone's former profession?
2. What item of Paul's is found on board the yacht?
(a) A plane ticket.
(b) Cuff links.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A diary.
3. Who does Thomas think the man in #139 is?
(a) A cop.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A minister.
4. When Stone cross-examines the Constabulary, he establishes that the diary ____________________.
(a) actually belonged to Libby.
(b) was written in the third-person point of view.
(c) was securely locked in a drawer.
(d) was lying out on a bedside table.
5. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
(b) hanged within days.
(c) imprisoned for life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
2. What is the profession of the person in #148?
3. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
4. What does Allison do during Stone's practice questioning?
5. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)