|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
(a) A detective.
(b) A fax.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A car.
2. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
(a) To tell her about the 60 Minutes interview.
(b) To deliver some important documents.
(c) To talk about jury selection.
(d) To ask her out to dinner.
3. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
(a) He got sunburned.
(b) He was knocked unconscious.
(c) He got food poisoning.
(d) He had a heart attack and died.
4. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a PR firm.
(b) a couple of thugs.
(c) a caterer.
(d) a pilot.
5. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
(b) falsely accused.
(d) a liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
2. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
3. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
4. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
5. Allison does not act like _____________________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)