|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
(a) New Yorker magazine.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) Newsweek magazine.
(d) Time magazine.
2. Who are present when Chris Wheaton interviews Allison?
(a) Stone and Sir Leslie.
(b) Stone and Thomas.
(c) Stone and Sir Winston.
(d) Stone and Jim Forrester.
3. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
(d) Sir Winston.
4. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A car.
(c) A detective.
(d) A fax.
5. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
(a) Patricia Godown.
(b) Justine Axelrod.
(c) Gail Jensen.
(d) Hilary Kramer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomas gives Stone of list of ____________________.
2. What was Stone's former profession?
3. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
4. Paul may have felt he was better off dead because of ____________________.
5. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)