|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone learn about Paul Manning from the person in #55?
(a) He had cancer.
(b) He had a gunshot wound to the head.
(c) He was deeply in debt.
(d) He committed suicide.
2. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
3. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
(a) A single woman.
(b) A wedding party.
(c) A fishing party.
(d) A man and a woman.
4. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
(a) He used to date Allison.
(b) He knows that Allison drugged her husband.
(c) He had dinner with Paul and Allison in the Canary Islands.
(d) The prosecuting attorney has issued a gag order on the case.
5. Why does Stone sneak off of Allison's yacht?
(a) He knows the police are watching the yacht around the clock.
(b) He does not want to get caught searching the yacht.
(c) To prevent anyone from knowing about his affair with Allison.
(d) He does not want to wake her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
2. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
3. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
4. Who is the Hollywood star who Stone's girlfriend wants to interview?
5. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)