|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
(a) Return to the U.S.
(b) Wear his own suits to court.
(c) Use his cell phone in the courtroom.
(d) Bring in another barrister.
2. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
(a) Sir William Malone.
(b) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
(c) Sir Robert Lewis.
(d) Sir Greer Billingsley.
3. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
4. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
(a) She lost her passport.
(b) She was ill.
(c) She had to work.
(d) There was a blizzard.
5. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
(a) A bar tab.
(b) A death certificate.
(c) A telegram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
2. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
3. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
4. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
5. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)