|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
(a) St. Marks.
(b) St. John.
(c) St. Croix.
(d) St. Barts.
2. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
(a) A death certificate.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A bar tab.
3. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
(b) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
(c) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
(d) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
4. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He had Diabetes.
(b) He had joint problems.
(c) He had Cancer.
(d) He was prime for a heart attack.
5. Stone talks to a producer of which television show about doing a story on Allison?
(a) 60 Minutes.
(c) The Oprah Show.
(d) Larry King Show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
2. What does Chris Weaton insist on doing despite her producer's reluctance?
3. What was Stone's former profession?
4. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
5. What does Stone learn about Paul Manning from the person in #55?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)