|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
(a) To deliver some important documents.
(b) To tell her about the 60 Minutes interview.
(c) To ask her out to dinner.
(d) To talk about jury selection.
2. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
(a) They are C.I.A.
(b) They are police officers.
(c) They are stunt men.
(d) They are singers.
3. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
4. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
(a) The police arrive to arrest her.
(b) She gets a threatening phone call.
(c) The pilot is shot.
(d) The hurricane hits.
5. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
(a) An inquest.
(b) An autopsy.
(c) A cocktail party.
(d) A ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
2. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
3. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
4. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
5. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)