|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
2. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
(c) Someone knocking on the door.
3. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
4. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) She will be granted a new trial.
(b) She will be considered guilty.
(c) Her yacht will be confiscated.
(d) She will be hanged immediately.
5. Why does Stone sneak off of Allison's yacht?
(a) He does not want to get caught searching the yacht.
(b) He does not want to wake her.
(c) He knows the police are watching the yacht around the clock.
(d) To prevent anyone from knowing about his affair with Allison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
2. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
3. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
4. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
5. What is Stone's profession?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)