|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stone talk to after breakfast in Chapter 14?
(b) Bob Cantor.
(c) Sir Winston.
2. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
(b) Legal advice.
(c) Plane ticket.
3. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
(a) Sir James Clayton.
(b) Sir Philip Marberry.
(c) Sir Paul McKenna.
(d) Sir Winston Sutherland.
4. Why does Stone sneak off of Allison's yacht?
(a) He does not want to wake her.
(b) He knows the police are watching the yacht around the clock.
(c) He does not want to get caught searching the yacht.
(d) To prevent anyone from knowing about his affair with Allison.
5. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
(a) A detective.
(b) A fax.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
2. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
3. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
4. Paul Manning survived financially on __________________.
5. Thomas gives Stone of list of ____________________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)