|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
(a) She will pay him to drop the charges.
(b) She still loves him.
(c) She needs an escape plan.
(d) She is charged with her husband's murder.
2. What was Stone's former profession?
3. Why does Stone call his secretary?
(a) To change his airline tickets.
(b) To fax him some documents.
(c) To make financial arrangements for the investigation.
(d) To make new hotel reservations.
4. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
(a) The Minister of Justice can now prosecute her.
(b) There is a hurricane coming.
(c) Her mother is dying.
(d) The jewel thieves have targeted her.
5. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
(a) He is not a criminal attorney.
(b) He is not English or admitted to the English bar association.
(c) He has to go back to the States and cannot commit.
(d) He is in love with her and it would be a conflict.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone talks to a producer of which television show about doing a story on Allison?
2. Who is the Hollywood star who Stone's girlfriend wants to interview?
3. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
4. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
5. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)