|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
(d) Sir Winston.
2. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
(c) falsely accused.
(d) a liar.
3. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
4. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
(a) Time magazine.
(b) New Yorker magazine.
(c) Newsweek magazine.
(d) The New York Times.
5. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Plead insanity.
(b) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(c) Create a media frenzy.
(d) Pay off the judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
2. Why does Stone call his secretary?
3. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
4. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
5. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)