|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
(a) They are stunt men.
(b) They are C.I.A.
(c) They are police officers.
(d) They are singers.
2. Who does Stone talk to after breakfast in Chapter 14?
(a) Sir Winston.
(c) Bob Cantor.
3. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
4. Stone talks to a producer of which television show about doing a story on Allison?
(a) 60 Minutes.
(b) The Oprah Show.
(c) Larry King Show.
5. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She must wear a tracking device.
(b) She must pay $1,000,000.
(c) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(d) She is denied bail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
2. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
3. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
4. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
5. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)