|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She was a golddigger.
(b) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
(c) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
(d) She loved her husband very much.
2. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) New Yorker magazine.
(c) Time magazine.
(d) Newsweek magazine.
3. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Maggie Barth.
(b) Ellen Zimmer.
(c) Cecily Grammer.
(d) Chris Wheaton.
4. What is Stone's profession?
5. Who is the Hollywood star who Stone's girlfriend wants to interview?
(a) Dirk Morgan.
(b) Vance Calder.
(c) Phil Sloane.
(d) Marcus Grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
2. What does Stone learn about Paul Manning from the person in #55?
3. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
4. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
5. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)