|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Marvin Homan.
(b) Tim Miller.
(c) Rich Davidson.
(d) Bill Eggers.
2. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She loved her husband very much.
(b) She was a golddigger.
(c) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
(d) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
3. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
(a) Patricia Godown.
(b) Hilary Kramer.
(c) Justine Axelrod.
(d) Gail Jensen.
4. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
(a) To ask her out to dinner.
(b) To talk about jury selection.
(c) To deliver some important documents.
(d) To tell her about the 60 Minutes interview.
5. What does Stone learn about Paul Manning from the person in #55?
(a) He had a gunshot wound to the head.
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) He had cancer.
(d) He was deeply in debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is representing Allison legally?
2. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
3. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
4. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
5. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)