|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
(a) A cocktail party.
(b) An inquest.
(c) A ball.
(d) An autopsy.
2. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
(a) Sir Winston.
(b) Paul's sister.
(c) The 60 Minutes crew.
3. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Chris Wheaton.
(b) Cecily Grammer.
(c) Maggie Barth.
(d) Ellen Zimmer.
4. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
(b) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
(c) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
(d) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
5. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
(a) look for a new job.
(b) continue her interviews with Vance Calder.
(c) take care of a sick friend.
(d) meet her work deadline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
2. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
3. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
4. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
5. Allison does not act like _____________________.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)