|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
(b) Sir Winston.
2. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
(a) The Seahorse.
(b) The Jade Mermaid.
(c) The Fisherman's Arms.
(d) The Shipwright's Arms.
3. Paul may have felt he was better off dead because of ____________________.
(a) his financial problems.
(b) his political problems.
(c) his health problems.
(d) his marital problems.
4. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
(a) take care of a sick friend.
(b) look for a new job.
(c) meet her work deadline.
(d) continue her interviews with Vance Calder.
5. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
(a) He is in love with her and it would be a conflict.
(b) He has to go back to the States and cannot commit.
(c) He is not a criminal attorney.
(d) He is not English or admitted to the English bar association.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stone call his secretary?
2. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
3. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
4. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
5. What does Chris Weaton insist on doing despite her producer's reluctance?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)