|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
(b) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
(c) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
(d) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
2. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
(a) She still loves him.
(b) She will pay him to drop the charges.
(c) She is charged with her husband's murder.
(d) She needs an escape plan.
3. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
(b) imprisoned for life.
(d) hanged within days.
4. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
5. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
(a) New Yorker magazine.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) Newsweek magazine.
(d) Time magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
2. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
3. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
4. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
5. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)