|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
(a) Legal advice.
(d) Plane ticket.
2. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
(a) To ask her out to dinner.
(b) To tell her about the 60 Minutes interview.
(c) To talk about jury selection.
(d) To deliver some important documents.
3. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
(a) They can rule that the death was a homicide.
(b) They can rule the death a suicide.
(c) They can offer an open verdict.
(d) They can find that the husband died of natural causes.
4. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
(a) Sir Ashley Morton.
(b) Sir James Burgoyne.
(c) Sir Alex Sloane.
(d) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
5. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The 60 Minutes segment will feature Allison as ____________________.
2. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
3. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
4. Stone talks to a producer of which television show about doing a story on Allison?
5. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)