Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During cross-examination, Stone establishes that _____________________.
(a) Paul Manning could have died of a heart attack.
(b) Jim Forrester killed Paul Manning.
(c) Paul Manning is still alive.
(d) Allison is not Paul Manning's widow.
2. Why does Stone sneak off of Allison's yacht?
(a) To prevent anyone from knowing about his affair with Allison.
(b) He knows the police are watching the yacht around the clock.
(c) He does not want to wake her.
(d) He does not want to get caught searching the yacht.
3. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Marvin Homan.
(b) Bill Eggers.
(c) Tim Miller.
(d) Rich Davidson.
4. Why does Stendahl want to see Allison convicted of murder?
(a) She refused to have an affair with him.
(b) Paul Manning is his step-brother.
(c) So his company can recover the money.
(d) She tried to de-fraud his company.
5. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
(a) her former boyfriend.
(b) an insurance investigator.
(c) the prosecuting attorney.
(d) the local media.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
2. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
3. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
4. What does Stone learn about the Mannings during their time on the Canary Islands?
5. Stone calls his secretary to have her send $25,000 to whom?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)