|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
(a) has any alcohol until the trial is over.
(b) meets with Sir Leslie alone again.
(c) call on his business line.
(d) give any more interviews.
2. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
(a) her credit cards.
(b) a blank check.
(c) the deed to the yacht.
(d) the key to the safety deposit box.
3. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
4. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
(a) Newsweek magazine.
(b) New Yorker magazine.
(c) Time magazine.
(d) The New York Times.
5. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
(a) She killed Paul.
(b) She and Paul never divorced.
(c) Her child should inherit Paul's estate.
(d) The yacht belongs to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone calls Cantor and leaves a message for him to _____________________.
2. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
3. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
4. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
5. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)