|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Winston accuse Stone of?
(a) Bribing a witness.
(b) Sleeping with Allison.
(c) Compromising evidence.
(d) Killing Paul Manning.
2. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
3. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
(a) given probation.
(b) imprisoned for life.
(d) given an appeal.
4. Who does Stone meet with for breakfast in Chapter 30?
(a) Hilary Kramer.
(b) Sir Leslie.
5. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
(b) hanged within days.
(d) imprisoned for life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
2. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
3. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
4. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
5. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)