|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
(a) call on his business line.
(b) meets with Sir Leslie alone again.
(c) has any alcohol until the trial is over.
(d) give any more interviews.
2. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
(b) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
(c) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
(d) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
3. Who does Stone meet with for breakfast in Chapter 30?
(b) Hilary Kramer.
(c) Sir Leslie.
4. What does Sir Winston accuse Stone of?
(a) Sleeping with Allison.
(b) Bribing a witness.
(c) Compromising evidence.
(d) Killing Paul Manning.
5. Who does Stone talk to after breakfast in Chapter 14?
(b) Sir Winston.
(c) Bob Cantor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
2. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
3. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
4. In Chapter 24, Stone goes over testimony with whom?
5. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)