|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
(a) They are singers.
(b) They are C.I.A.
(c) They are police officers.
(d) They are stunt men.
2. What does Stone ask Thomas to do?
(a) Loan him a video camera.
(b) Loan him some money.
(c) Accompany him on a stakeout.
(d) Arrange security on the dock.
3. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
(a) To deliver some important documents.
(b) To tell her about the 60 Minutes interview.
(c) To ask her out to dinner.
(d) To talk about jury selection.
4. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
(b) a liar.
(d) falsely accused.
5. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
(a) He is not a criminal attorney.
(b) He is in love with her and it would be a conflict.
(c) He has to go back to the States and cannot commit.
(d) He is not English or admitted to the English bar association.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
2. Who does Stone talk to after breakfast in Chapter 14?
3. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
4. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
5. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)