|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He had Cancer.
(b) He had Diabetes.
(c) He had joint problems.
(d) He was prime for a heart attack.
2. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
(a) Paul's sister.
(c) Sir Winston.
(d) The 60 Minutes crew.
3. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
4. What does Stone learn about Paul Manning from the person in #55?
(a) He had a gunshot wound to the head.
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) He was deeply in debt.
(d) He had cancer.
5. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
(a) He used to date Allison.
(b) He knows that Allison drugged her husband.
(c) He had dinner with Paul and Allison in the Canary Islands.
(d) The prosecuting attorney has issued a gag order on the case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stone talk to after breakfast in Chapter 14?
2. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
3. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
4. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
5. The 60 Minutes segment will feature Allison as ____________________.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)