|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
(a) imprisoned for life.
(b) hanged within days.
2. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
(b) A telegram.
(c) A bar tab.
(d) A death certificate.
3. Who does Stone talk to after breakfast in Chapter 14?
(a) Sir Winston.
(b) Bob Cantor.
4. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
(a) Sir Robert Lewis.
(b) Sir Greer Billingsley.
(c) Sir William Malone.
(d) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
5. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
(b) given an appeal.
(c) given probation.
(d) imprisoned for life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
2. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
3. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
4. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
5. Who comes to the Shipwright's Arms looking for Stone?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)