|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(b) Plead insanity.
(c) Pay off the judge.
(d) Create a media frenzy.
2. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She was a golddigger.
(b) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
(c) She loved her husband very much.
(d) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
3. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
(a) take care of a sick friend.
(b) look for a new job.
(c) continue her interviews with Vance Calder.
(d) meet her work deadline.
4. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
(a) imprisoned for life.
(b) given an appeal.
(c) given probation.
5. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
(a) give any more interviews.
(b) has any alcohol until the trial is over.
(c) call on his business line.
(d) meets with Sir Leslie alone again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
2. What does Stone ask Thomas to do?
3. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
4. What is the content of the item in #111?
5. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)