|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
(a) her former boyfriend.
(b) the local media.
(c) the prosecuting attorney.
(d) an insurance investigator.
2. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Cecily Grammer.
(b) Ellen Zimmer.
(c) Maggie Barth.
(d) Chris Wheaton.
3. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a caterer.
(b) a couple of thugs.
(c) a pilot.
(d) a PR firm.
4. Paul may have felt he was better off dead because of ____________________.
(a) his health problems.
(b) his financial problems.
(c) his marital problems.
(d) his political problems.
5. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
(a) given an appeal.
(b) given probation.
(d) imprisoned for life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
2. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
3. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
4. Who dies in the plane crash?
5. Why does Stone call his secretary?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)