|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Cecily Grammer.
(b) Chris Wheaton.
(c) Maggie Barth.
(d) Ellen Zimmer.
2. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Pay off the judge.
(b) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(c) Plead insanity.
(d) Create a media frenzy.
3. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She must wear a tracking device.
(b) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(c) She must pay $1,000,000.
(d) She is denied bail.
4. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) A portion of a wing.
(b) A propeller.
(c) Life jackets.
(d) A suitcase.
5. Paul Manning survived financially on __________________.
(a) pension checks.
(c) royalty checks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone receive as he has breakfast with the person in #109?
2. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
3. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
4. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
5. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)