|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
(a) Jerry Edwards.
(b) Mike Kerrigan.
(c) Bob Shroyer.
(d) Bob Cantor.
2. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
(b) She was a golddigger.
(c) She loved her husband very much.
(d) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
3. Thomas gives Stone of list of ____________________.
4. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
(a) Someone knocking on the door.
5. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Plead insanity.
(b) Create a media frenzy.
(c) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(d) Pay off the judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
2. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
3. Who dies in the plane crash?
4. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
5. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)