|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone receive as he has breakfast with the person in #109?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A fax.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A phone call.
2. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
3. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
(a) Sir Leslie's trial strategy.
(b) Libby's lawsuit.
(c) The rubber dinghy.
(d) The plane crash.
4. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Tim Miller.
(b) Bill Eggers.
(c) Rich Davidson.
(d) Marvin Homan.
5. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
(a) A bar tab.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A death certificate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
2. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
3. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
4. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
5. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)