|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
(a) He knows that Allison drugged her husband.
(b) The prosecuting attorney has issued a gag order on the case.
(c) He had dinner with Paul and Allison in the Canary Islands.
(d) He used to date Allison.
2. Thomas gives Stone of list of ____________________.
3. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She loved her husband very much.
(b) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
(c) She was a golddigger.
(d) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
4. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
(a) Sir James Burgoyne.
(b) Sir Alex Sloane.
(c) Sir Ashley Morton.
(d) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
5. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
2. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
3. In Chapter 24, Stone goes over testimony with whom?
4. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
5. Stone calls Cantor and leaves a message for him to _____________________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)