|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
(a) He is not English or admitted to the English bar association.
(b) He is in love with her and it would be a conflict.
(c) He is not a criminal attorney.
(d) He has to go back to the States and cannot commit.
2. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
(a) take care of a sick friend.
(b) continue her interviews with Vance Calder.
(c) look for a new job.
(d) meet her work deadline.
3. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He had joint problems.
(b) He was prime for a heart attack.
(c) He had Cancer.
(d) He had Diabetes.
4. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
(a) She still loves him.
(b) She needs an escape plan.
(c) She is charged with her husband's murder.
(d) She will pay him to drop the charges.
5. For how many years was Paul required to make alimony payments to Libby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone and Jim wonder what would have happened to Allison if she had ____________________.
2. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
3. Stone calls Cantor and leaves a message for him to _____________________.
4. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
5. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)