|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 24, Stone goes over testimony with whom?
(b) The captain.
(d) Jim Forrester.
2. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
(b) Someone knocking on the door.
3. What is the content of the item in #111?
(a) Cantor's arrest.
(b) Libby and Paul's divorce decree.
(c) Allison's guilty plea.
(d) Libby's lawsuit.
4. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
5. Who is representing Allison legally?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
2. Why does Stone tell Allison to leave the island?
3. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
4. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
5. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)