|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) Her yacht will be confiscated.
(b) She will be granted a new trial.
(c) She will be hanged immediately.
(d) She will be considered guilty.
2. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
(a) St. Bart's.
(c) St. Thomas.
3. Why does Sir Winston say he wants to see Stone?
(a) For a social visit.
(b) For a budget meeting.
(c) For a pretrial meeting.
(d) For a press conference.
4. Why does Stone call his secretary?
(a) To make financial arrangements for the investigation.
(b) To fax him some documents.
(c) To make new hotel reservations.
(d) To change his airline tickets.
5. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
(a) The hurricane hits.
(b) The pilot is shot.
(c) The police arrive to arrest her.
(d) She gets a threatening phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
2. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
3. Who is representing Allison legally?
4. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
5. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)