|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
2. What is notable about Paul's medical report?
(a) He had joint problems.
(b) He was prime for a heart attack.
(c) He had Cancer.
(d) He had Diabetes.
3. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
(a) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
(b) Sir Ashley Morton.
(c) Sir Alex Sloane.
(d) Sir James Burgoyne.
4. Who is representing Allison legally?
(d) No one.
5. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A propeller.
(c) Life jackets.
(d) A portion of a wing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
2. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
3. Why does Sir Winston say he wants to see Stone?
4. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
5. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)