|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
(a) The police arrive to arrest her.
(b) She gets a threatening phone call.
(c) The hurricane hits.
(d) The pilot is shot.
2. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
(a) take care of a sick friend.
(b) meet her work deadline.
(c) look for a new job.
(d) continue her interviews with Vance Calder.
3. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
(a) He/she refuses to testify.
(b) He/she recants the story.
(c) He/she completely changes the story.
(d) He/she changes some of the story.
4. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
(c) Sir Winston.
5. What is Stone instructed to not put on in the courtroom?
(a) A wig.
(b) Flip Flops.
(c) Panama hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
2. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
3. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
4. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
5. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)