|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
(b) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
(c) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
(d) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
2. Why had Stone's girlfriend not been able to meet him on the island?
(a) She was ill.
(b) There was a blizzard.
(c) She lost her passport.
(d) She had to work.
3. What is the content of the item in #111?
(a) Allison's guilty plea.
(b) Libby and Paul's divorce decree.
(c) Libby's lawsuit.
(d) Cantor's arrest.
4. Stone and Jim wonder what would have happened to Allison if she had ____________________.
(a) escaped when Stone told her to.
(b) never married Paul Manning.
(c) pled guilty.
(d) docked in an American-held port.
5. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(b) Plead insanity.
(c) Pay off the judge.
(d) Create a media frenzy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the Shipwright's Arms looking for Stone?
2. When did the arrangement in #113 expire?
3. Why does Stone call his secretary?
4. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
5. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)