|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A car.
(c) A detective.
(d) A fax.
2. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
(a) given probation.
(b) given an appeal.
(c) imprisoned for life.
3. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
(c) St. Thomas.
(d) St. Bart's.
4. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a PR firm.
(b) a caterer.
(c) a pilot.
(d) a couple of thugs.
5. When did the arrangement in #113 expire?
(a) A year ago.
(b) Six months ago.
(c) A week ago.
(d) Three weeks ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
2. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
3. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
4. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
5. Stone and Allison discuss whether or not Allison will be responsible for ___________________________.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)