|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
(a) An inquest.
(b) A cocktail party.
(c) A ball.
(d) An autopsy.
2. Who is having lunch with Sir Leslie when Stone goes to Sir Leslie's house?
(a) Sir Winston.
3. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
(a) call on his business line.
(b) meets with Sir Leslie alone again.
(c) has any alcohol until the trial is over.
(d) give any more interviews.
4. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
(a) The 60 Minutes crew.
(c) Sir Winston.
(d) Paul's sister.
5. In Chapter 24, Stone goes over testimony with whom?
(b) The captain.
(d) Jim Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jim Forrester is a reporter with which publication?
2. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
3. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
4. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
5. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)