|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Cecily Grammer.
(b) Ellen Zimmer.
(c) Chris Wheaton.
(d) Maggie Barth.
2. For how many years was Paul required to make alimony payments to Libby?
3. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Bill Eggers.
(b) Rich Davidson.
(c) Tim Miller.
(d) Marvin Homan.
4. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
(d) Sir Winston.
5. Who does Stone talk to after breakfast in Chapter 14?
(c) Sir Winston.
(d) Bob Cantor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
2. Who does Stone meet with for breakfast in Chapter 30?
3. The 60 Minutes segment will feature Allison as ____________________.
4. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
5. What does Stone receive as he has breakfast with the person in #109?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)