|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
(a) a blank check.
(b) the deed to the yacht.
(c) the key to the safety deposit box.
(d) her credit cards.
2. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
(a) the prosecuting attorney.
(b) the local media.
(c) an insurance investigator.
(d) her former boyfriend.
3. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
(a) a liar.
(c) falsely accused.
4. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
5. In Chapter 24, Stone goes over testimony with whom?
(b) The captain.
(c) Jim Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
2. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
3. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
4. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
5. For how many years was Paul required to make alimony payments to Libby?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)