|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a pilot.
(b) a couple of thugs.
(c) a caterer.
(d) a PR firm.
2. Who does Stone ask to speak to Stendahl for him?
(c) Jim Forrester.
3. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
(a) Paul Lieberman.
(b) Eddie Gleason.
(c) Bryce Garrison.
(d) Frank Stendahl.
4. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
(a) The press.
(b) Sir Winston.
5. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
(b) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
(c) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
(d) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
2. What does Stone notice is missing from the Expansive in Chapter 41?
3. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
4. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
5. What does Allison do during Stone's practice questioning?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)