|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stone call his secretary?
(a) To make new hotel reservations.
(b) To make financial arrangements for the investigation.
(c) To fax him some documents.
(d) To change his airline tickets.
2. What is the content of a fax which Stone receives from Arrington?
(a) She wants to marry him on the island.
(b) She has married Vance Calder.
(c) She is held up due to a work deadline.
(d) She'll be arriving tomorrow.
3. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
4. Who does Thomas think the man in #139 is?
(a) A cop.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A minister.
5. Who does Stone ask to speak to Stendahl for him?
(c) Jim Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
2. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
3. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone goes over testimony with her?
4. What does Stone notice is missing from the Expansive in Chapter 41?
5. What does Allison do during Stone's practice questioning?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)