|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) She will be granted a new trial.
(b) She will be hanged immediately.
(c) Her yacht will be confiscated.
(d) She will be considered guilty.
2. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
(a) Justine Axelrod.
(b) Gail Jensen.
(c) Patricia Godown.
(d) Hilary Kramer.
3. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) Life jackets.
(b) A portion of a wing.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A propeller.
4. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
(a) Bob Cantor.
(b) Mike Kerrigan.
(c) Bob Shroyer.
(d) Jerry Edwards.
5. What does Stone notice is missing from the Expansive in Chapter 41?
(a) A case of champagne.
(b) A missing spear.
(c) The rubber dinghy.
(d) The first aid kit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allison does not act like _____________________.
2. What does Stone note about the man in #139?
3. What does Stone suggest regarding Stendahl?
4. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
5. What reason does Allison give Stone for not using the satellite phone to call for help when Paul died?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)