|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stone call his secretary?
(a) To change his airline tickets.
(b) To make financial arrangements for the investigation.
(c) To fax him some documents.
(d) To make new hotel reservations.
2. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
(a) He/she changes some of the story.
(b) He/she completely changes the story.
(c) He/she recants the story.
(d) He/she refuses to testify.
3. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone goes over testimony with her?
4. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She loved her husband very much.
(b) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
(c) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
(d) She was a golddigger.
5. What does Stone note about the man in #139?
(a) The man has scratches and bruises on his face and arms.
(b) The man is almost in a catatonic state.
(c) He looks a lot like Stone imagines Paul Manning must have looked.
(d) He looks like he could be Stone's twin brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
2. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
3. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
4. Who does Thomas think the man in #139 is?
5. What is the content of a fax which Stone receives from Arrington?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)