|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone goes over testimony with her?
2. Stone and Jim wonder what would have happened to Allison if she had ____________________.
(a) pled guilty.
(b) docked in an American-held port.
(c) escaped when Stone told her to.
(d) never married Paul Manning.
3. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
(b) She was a golddigger.
(c) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
(d) She loved her husband very much.
4. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
(a) Hilary Kramer.
(b) Gail Jensen.
(c) Justine Axelrod.
(d) Patricia Godown.
5. Stone calls Cantor and leaves a message for him to _____________________.
(a) wire him some money.
(b) get a copy of Manning's divorce decree.
(c) check on his house.
(d) come to the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone notice is missing from the Expansive in Chapter 41?
2. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
3. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
4. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
5. Who does Stone ask to speak to Stendahl for him?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)