|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) She will be considered guilty.
(b) She will be granted a new trial.
(c) She will be hanged immediately.
(d) Her yacht will be confiscated.
2. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
3. What does the plane's mechanic reveal when Stone goes to the airport to see him?
(a) He hasn't had his license very long and could have made a mistake.
(b) He had seen Thomas at the airport hangar the night before the crash.
(c) He lied in his testimony at the coroner's inquest.
(d) Anyone could have had access to the plane and tools on the night before the crash.
4. What does Stone notice is missing from the Expansive in Chapter 41?
(a) The rubber dinghy.
(b) The first aid kit.
(c) A missing spear.
(d) A case of champagne.
5. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
(a) Sir Leslie's accident.
(b) the contract with Libby.
(c) his ex-wife.
(d) the next press conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in #139 say his profession is?
2. Stone and Jim wonder what would have happened to Allison if she had ____________________.
3. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
4. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
5. Why does Stone call his secretary?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)