|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
(c) Sir Winston.
(d) The press.
2. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
(a) She still loves him.
(b) She is charged with her husband's murder.
(c) She needs an escape plan.
(d) She will pay him to drop the charges.
3. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
4. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) A portion of a wing.
(b) A propeller.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) Life jackets.
5. Why does Stone call his secretary?
(a) To change his airline tickets.
(b) To make financial arrangements for the investigation.
(c) To make new hotel reservations.
(d) To fax him some documents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
2. What does Stone note about the man in #139?
3. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
4. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
5. What does the man in #139 say his profession is?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)