|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Allison neglect to tell the person in #45?
(a) She still loves him.
(b) She is charged with her husband's murder.
(c) She will pay him to drop the charges.
(d) She needs an escape plan.
2. Who does Thomas think the man in #139 is?
(a) A cop.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A minister.
(d) A reporter.
3. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
(a) the next press conference.
(b) the contract with Libby.
(c) Sir Leslie's accident.
(d) his ex-wife.
4. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
(b) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
(c) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
(d) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
5. Who dies in the plane crash?
(a) Thomas and Libby.
(b) Chester and Cantor.
(c) Sir Leslie and Libby.
(d) Chester and Libby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in #139 say his profession is?
2. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
3. What does Stone suggest regarding Stendahl?
4. What reason does Allison give Stone for not using the satellite phone to call for help when Paul died?
5. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)