|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, a woman arrives at the Shipwright's Arms claiming to be _______________.
(a) Lucille Manning.
(b) Therese Manning.
(c) Arrington Carter.
(d) Allison Manning.
2. Who is the reporter who wants to interview Allison?
(a) Hilary Kramer.
(b) Gail Jensen.
(c) Justine Axelrod.
(d) Patricia Godown.
3. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She must pay $1,000,000.
(b) She must wear a tracking device.
(c) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(d) She is denied bail.
4. What does Stone note about the man in #139?
(a) He looks a lot like Stone imagines Paul Manning must have looked.
(b) He looks like he could be Stone's twin brother.
(c) The man is almost in a catatonic state.
(d) The man has scratches and bruises on his face and arms.
5. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
(a) the local media.
(b) her former boyfriend.
(c) the prosecuting attorney.
(d) an insurance investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
2. What is the content of a fax which Stone receives from Arrington?
3. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
4. Why does Stone call his secretary?
5. What does Stone suggest regarding Stendahl?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)