|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone suggest regarding Stendahl?
(a) He is a CEO on vacation.
(b) He is a private detective.
(c) He is a reporter.
(d) He is actually Paul Manning.
2. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
3. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She must wear a tracking device.
(b) She is denied bail.
(c) She must pay $1,000,000.
(d) She may not leave St. Mark's.
4. What does the plane's mechanic reveal when Stone goes to the airport to see him?
(a) Anyone could have had access to the plane and tools on the night before the crash.
(b) He hasn't had his license very long and could have made a mistake.
(c) He had seen Thomas at the airport hangar the night before the crash.
(d) He lied in his testimony at the coroner's inquest.
5. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
(a) St. Bart's.
(b) St. Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allison does not act like _____________________.
2. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
3. What does Allison do during Stone's practice questioning?
4. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
5. What is the content of a fax which Stone receives from Arrington?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)