|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #139 say his profession is?
(c) Insurance salesman.
(d) Private detective.
2. In Chapter 25, a woman arrives at the Shipwright's Arms claiming to be _______________.
(a) Arrington Carter.
(b) Therese Manning.
(c) Lucille Manning.
(d) Allison Manning.
3. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(b) She must wear a tracking device.
(c) She is denied bail.
(d) She must pay $1,000,000.
4. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
5. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
(a) Use his cell phone in the courtroom.
(b) Return to the U.S.
(c) Bring in another barrister.
(d) Wear his own suits to court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stone call his secretary?
2. What does Stone note about the man in #139?
3. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
4. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
5. What is the content of a fax which Stone receives from Arrington?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)