|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
(b) St. Bart's.
(d) St. Thomas.
2. Who dies in the plane crash?
(a) Thomas and Libby.
(b) Chester and Cantor.
(c) Sir Leslie and Libby.
(d) Chester and Libby.
3. Stone and Jim wonder what would have happened to Allison if she had ____________________.
(a) docked in an American-held port.
(b) never married Paul Manning.
(c) pled guilty.
(d) escaped when Stone told her to.
4. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
(a) Tim Miller.
(b) Rich Davidson.
(c) Bill Eggers.
(d) Marvin Homan.
5. What does the plane's mechanic reveal when Stone goes to the airport to see him?
(a) Anyone could have had access to the plane and tools on the night before the crash.
(b) He lied in his testimony at the coroner's inquest.
(c) He had seen Thomas at the airport hangar the night before the crash.
(d) He hasn't had his license very long and could have made a mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone note about the man in #139?
2. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
3. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
4. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
5. What is the content of a fax which Stone receives from Arrington?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)