|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
(b) Sir Winston.
(c) The press.
2. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Plead insanity.
(b) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(c) Create a media frenzy.
(d) Pay off the judge.
3. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
(a) his ex-wife.
(b) the next press conference.
(c) the contract with Libby.
(d) Sir Leslie's accident.
4. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
(a) Sir James Burgoyne.
(b) Sir Ashley Morton.
(c) Sir Alex Sloane.
(d) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
5. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
(a) Someone knocking on the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
2. What does Stone notice is missing from the Expansive in Chapter 41?
3. Who is Stone's friend who had been making arrangements for another English barrister for Allison's trial?
4. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
5. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)