|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone suggest regarding Stendahl?
(a) He is a CEO on vacation.
(b) He is a reporter.
(c) He is a private detective.
(d) He is actually Paul Manning.
2. In Chapter 25, a woman arrives at the Shipwright's Arms claiming to be _______________.
(a) Lucille Manning.
(b) Arrington Carter.
(c) Allison Manning.
(d) Therese Manning.
3. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She must wear a tracking device.
(b) She must pay $1,000,000.
(c) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(d) She is denied bail.
4. What does Stone note about the man in #139?
(a) He looks a lot like Stone imagines Paul Manning must have looked.
(b) He looks like he could be Stone's twin brother.
(c) The man has scratches and bruises on his face and arms.
(d) The man is almost in a catatonic state.
5. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone goes over testimony with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Allison give Stone for not using the satellite phone to call for help when Paul died?
2. Allison does not act like _____________________.
3. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
4. Who dies in the plane crash?
5. Stone calls Cantor and leaves a message for him to _____________________.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)