|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
(b) given an appeal.
(c) given probation.
(d) imprisoned for life.
2. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a caterer.
(b) a PR firm.
(c) a couple of thugs.
(d) a pilot.
3. What does Allison do during Stone's practice questioning?
(b) Fakes a tearful breakdown.
(d) Leaves the room.
4. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
(a) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
(b) Sir Alex Sloane.
(c) Sir Ashley Morton.
(d) Sir James Burgoyne.
5. What does Stone notice is missing from the Expansive in Chapter 41?
(a) The rubber dinghy.
(b) A missing spear.
(c) The first aid kit.
(d) A case of champagne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
2. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
3. Stone calls Cantor and leaves a message for him to _____________________.
4. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
5. Who is not mentioned in Paul's will?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)