|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
(a) the key to the safety deposit box.
(b) a blank check.
(c) the deed to the yacht.
(d) her credit cards.
2. Who dies in the plane crash?
(a) Chester and Cantor.
(b) Sir Leslie and Libby.
(c) Thomas and Libby.
(d) Chester and Libby.
3. What does Allison do during Stone's practice questioning?
(b) Leaves the room.
(c) Fakes a tearful breakdown.
4. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
5. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) Life jackets.
(b) A propeller.
(c) A portion of a wing.
(d) A suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
2. What does the man in #139 say his profession is?
3. Stone and Jim wonder what would have happened to Allison if she had ____________________.
4. Who is not mentioned in Paul's will?
5. What does Stone note about the man in #139?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)