One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #139 say his profession is?
(a) Private detective.
(b) Insurance salesman.
2. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
(a) He/she refuses to testify.
(b) He/she completely changes the story.
(c) He/she changes some of the story.
(d) He/she recants the story.
3. Stone calls Bill Eggers to have him hire _________________.
(a) a PR firm.
(b) a caterer.
(c) a couple of thugs.
(d) a pilot.
4. Stone calls Cantor and leaves a message for him to _____________________.
(a) wire him some money.
(b) come to the island.
(c) get a copy of Manning's divorce decree.
(d) check on his house.
5. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
(a) Eddie Gleason.
(b) Frank Stendahl.
(c) Bryce Garrison.
(d) Paul Lieberman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stone call his secretary?
2. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
3. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
4. Stone tells Jim Forrester that Allison will be ________________ if she is found guilty.
5. Who dies in the plane crash?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)