Quiz: Chapters 48-52 to Chapters 53-58
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the Constabulary who Sir Winston calls to testify?
a) Captain Murphy.
b) Captain Sloane.
c) Captain Kerrigan.
d) Captain Beane.
2. The jury convicts Allison based on ___________________.
a) personal prejudice.
b) personal fear of Sir Winston.
c) media coverage.
3. How does Allison appear as she gives her testimony?
4. Who does Sir Leslie say will replace the prime minister?
a) Sir Leslie.
b) Sir Edward.
c) Sir Winston.
d) Sir Brice.
5. Sir Leslie makes his opening remarks, pointing out that ________________________.
a) there is no proof that Paul Manning is dead.
b) Allison was a devoted wife.
This section contains 273 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)