1. What is Stone's last name?
2. What is Stone's profession?
3. What was Stone's former profession?
4. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
(a) St. Croix.
(b) St. Barts.
(c) St. Marks.
(d) St. John.
5. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
6. Who is the Hollywood star who Stone's girlfriend wants to interview?
(a) Dirk Morgan.
(b) Phil Sloane.
(c) Marcus Grant.
(d) Vance Calder.
7. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
(a) A man and a woman.
(b) A single woman.
(c) A wedding party.
(d) A fishing party.
8. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
9. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
(a) The owner of the yacht is a famous movie star.
(b) The woman arrived without her husband who had been on board.
(c) They are members of a high profile wedding.
(d) The authorities busted the passengers for drug smuggling.
This section contains 4,180 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)