Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gad owes his life to three ____________ who were supposed to be killed in a specific way as directed by the Old Man.
2. The ghosts are leaving the cell, taking ____________ with them.
3. Where did Joab hide in order to flee from a neighbor who was against the movement?
4. The boy tells Elisha the people are here to witness Elisha become a __________ at dawn tomorrow.
5. The boy finally tells Elisha that the dead are not there to ________, but because they go wherever he goes.
Essay Topic 1
Ilana has a radio broadcast that talks about the idea that certain deaths are meaningful and others are not.
Part 1: Why do you think some deaths are more meaningful than others?
Part 2: Why do you think Ilana condemns the British government for the death of John Dawson?
Part 3: Isn't Ilana's logic incorrect? Why does she praise a death that the Movement does not necessarily want to occur?
Essay Topic 2
While some people seem to have peaceful ideas of how to resolve the situation with the prisoners, others think otherwise.
Part 1: What is the value of trying to resolve the situation with the other side in a peaceful way?
Part 2: What is the benefit of resolving the situation in a violent way?
Part 3: What will change once violence has been done in the name of a Movement?
Essay Topic 3
The lines between what is wrong and what is right are blurred in this story as both sides have a compelling case based on their beliefs.
Part 1: Why do you think killing is thought to be okay in certain situations?
Part 2: Do you agree that killing in the name of a belief is right? Why or why not?
Part 3: What do you think the Movement also could have done to get David back?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)