|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gideon talks about taking something to _______________ to John Dawson.
2. The boy finally tells Elisha that the dead are not there to ________, but because they go wherever he goes.
3. Who urges Elisha to go take the food down to John Dawson?
(a) The little boy
(d) The Old Man
4. Gideon thinks he is only alive because he did not admit _____________.
(a) His guilt
(b) His allegiance
(c) His feelings
(d) His plans
5. John repeatedly asks Elisha to give the ____________ to his son after his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha does not want to take the food to Dawson, preferring to remember him as the man who never _________.
2. Ilana looks at Elisha with _______________ and Gideon with friendliness.
3. What does Ilana call Elisha, though he asks her to stop calling him that?
4. Elisha (the man who was a prophet of #156) restored life to a ___________ by lying on him and breathing into his mouth.
5. Dawson asks for Elisha's age and then tells him that is is ____________ for him.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)