|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha does not believe that a man about to die could ever be ______________.
2. Who goes and prepares some food for John Dawson's last meal?
(c) Elisha's mother
3. What is the first question that Dawson asks Elisha after they stare at each other?
(a) What time is it?
(b) Can I leave?
(c) Why are you doing this?
(d) Who are you?
4. Due to a ventilation system, Dawson's room is actually much less ___________ than the room above.
5. Elisha's master's eyes are like two globes of _________, two suns that burn his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the question Dawson then asks, surprising Elisha in the process?
2. Ilana looks at Elisha with _______________ and Gideon with friendliness.
3. ___________ is making murderers out of these people through his action.
4. What is the last word on John's lips at his execution?
5. Who urges Elisha to go take the food down to John Dawson?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Elisha positive that John Dawson will not want anything to eat during his time being captured?
2. What did Gad do to narrowly escape his own death, according to his recollection?
3. Why does John Dawson appear to pity Elisha instead of being mad at him?
4. What does Ilana say when she talks about she also kills with her voice? Do they have a choice?
5. Who are the people who are sitting around the table at the start of this chapter?
6. What did Elisha do to narrowly escape his own death, according to his recollection?
7. What does Elisha tell John Dawson about the meaning of his name after John comments on it?
8. What did Gideon do to narrowly escape his own death, according to his recollection?
9. What does John refuse to do when Elisha is preparing to kill him?
10. What did Ilana do to narrowly escape her own death, according to her recollection?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)