|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John Dawson staring at when Elisha enters his room to meet him?
(a) The pillow
(b) The window
2. Those in the Movement have a _________, and if they deny this, then they cede victory to their enemy.
3. What is the question Dawson then asks, surprising Elisha in the process?
(a) Are you Elisha?
(b) Are you the one?
(c) Are you a believer in God?
(d) Are you the Old Man in my dreams?
4. Elisha owes his life to a ______________, according to his story.
5. Elisha (the man who was a prophet of #156) restored life to a ___________ by lying on him and breathing into his mouth.
(a) Little boy
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy tells Elisha that the ________ are hungry as Elisha considers taking food to Dawson.
2. What does John Dawson want to tell Elisha even as the pistol is raised?
3. When it is time, Elisha sees a __________ giving absolution to David.
4. The boy finally tells Elisha that the dead are not there to ________, but because they go wherever he goes.
5. Who does Elisha see filing into the room, making the room feel very crowded?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first question John Dawson asks after Elisha and John stare at each other for a while?
2. What does Gideon reveal to Elisha about John Dawson, which surprises Elisha?
3. What does John Dawson reveal about his appetite on the last night before his execution?
4. What did Gideon do to narrowly escape his own death, according to his recollection?
5. What does Ilana say when she talks about she also kills with her voice? Do they have a choice?
6. What does John Dawson do when Gideon tells him that he is going to die at dawn the next day?
7. What does John refuse to do when Elisha is preparing to kill him?
8. Who are the people who are sitting around the table at the start of this chapter?
9. What does the Berlin Chief of the Gestapo do to Stefan in order to try to get information from him?
10. What does Elisha begin to understand about the idea of killing others as he talks with the younger version of himself?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)