|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gad owes his life to three ____________ who were supposed to be killed in a specific way as directed by the Old Man.
2. The ghosts are leaving the cell, taking ____________ with them.
(d) No one
3. Where did Joab hide in order to flee from a neighbor who was against the movement?
(a) Insane asylum
(d) A friend's house
4. The boy tells Elisha the people are here to witness Elisha become a __________ at dawn tomorrow.
5. The boy finally tells Elisha that the dead are not there to ________, but because they go wherever he goes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ilana looks at Elisha with _______________ and Gideon with friendliness.
2. "In a way, we are the ones to _________ John Dawson. Because you can't do it without us. Now, do you see?"
3. Those in the Movement have a _________, and if they deny this, then they cede victory to their enemy.
4. What is NOT one of the things that John Dawson asks Elisha to bring him?
5. Who offers to break the news of his impending death to John Dawson?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)