|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ is praying for the repose of the dead when Elisha comes upstairs.
2. Gad laughs at the response of John Dawson, saying that it's typical English to have a ______________.
(a) Stiff upper lip
(b) Healthy appetite
(c) Carefree attitude
(d) Desire for alcohol
3. Usually Elisha found the _________ of his rabbi, his old master to be reassuring, but not this time.
4. ___________ is making murderers out of these people through his action.
(c) Old Man
5. Where did Joab hide in order to flee from a neighbor who was against the movement?
(a) A friend's house
(b) Insane asylum
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha does not believe that a man about to die could ever be ______________.
2. The tattered fragment of darkness has a face, Elisha sees, and that face is ___________.
3. Elisha owes his life to a ______________, according to his story.
4. What is the question Dawson then asks, surprising Elisha in the process?
5. What does John Dawson want to do as he is waiting for his execution?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)