|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elisha describe his state as when Ilana asks him if he is hot?
(d) Burning up
2. What is the profession of an old friend of Joab's that helps him with hiding from his neighbor?
3. What does John Dawson want to do as he is waiting for his execution?
(a) Kill himself
(b) Write a note to his son
(c) See the sky
(d) Talk his way out of execution
4. The boy tells Elisha that the ________ are hungry as Elisha considers taking food to Dawson.
(a) Enemy armies
5. Ilana is saved from being killed by a member of the opposition by a situation with ____________.
(a) A friendly woman
(b) A cold in the head
(c) A cup of tea
(d) A broken leg
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gideon report back about the state of health of John Dawson?
2. Elisha (the man who was a prophet of #156) restored life to a ___________ by lying on him and breathing into his mouth.
3. Looking back on the situation of killing the man, Gad says that he was very young and very _________.
4. Where did Joab hide in order to flee from a neighbor who was against the movement?
5. What are the positions of the people in the group of men that Gad has to select from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ilana do to narrowly escape her own death, according to her recollection?
2. What did Joab do to narrowly escape his own death, according to his recollection?
3. Who are some of the dead people that Elisha begins to see in the room around him?
4. What does Gideon reveal to Elisha about John Dawson, which surprises Elisha?
5. What does Ilana say when she talks about she also kills with her voice? Do they have a choice?
6. What happened to Stefan at the concentration camp where Elisha was held as well?
7. What did Gad do to narrowly escape his own death, according to his recollection?
8. What does the beggar do to Elisha when Elisha begs for answers about the meaning of his words?
9. What do each of the people around the table slowly talk about as they are sitting together?
10. What does the boy tell Elisha about all of the faces that Elisha sees around him in the room?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)