|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha was named for a man who was a prophet of ____________, as he explains.
2. The woman in the work camp likes making love to ____________ who are about to die.
(a) Concentration camp survivors
(c) Movement soldiers
(d) Little boys
3. Gideon doesn't say a thing during his torture because he feels as if God is ____________ him.
4. Who is the women in her mid-twenties that Elisha met while at the work camp in France?
5. What does Elisha describe his state as when Ilana asks him if he is hot?
(a) Burning up
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha believes he lost the answer to #146 on his way to _______________.
2. The ghosts are leaving the cell, taking ____________ with them.
3. Elisha does not believe that a man about to die could ever be ______________.
4. At midnight, the dead leave the graveyard to go to the __________, not to pray, but to eat.
5. What is the name of the radio program that Ilana creates on a regular basis?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)