|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beats Elisha to bringing the food down to John Dawson?
2. What does Gad reply when Elisha asks what he would have done if the men hadn't made a choice?
(a) I'd have killed myself instead
(b) I would have made them kill each other
(c) I would have drawn straws
(d) I would have shot them all
3. The boy who asks for his father to be healed does not get his wish, but he is turned into _______________ and carried up to heaven.
(a) An angel
(b) A prayer
(c) A cloud
(d) A ghost
4. Elisha (the man who was a prophet of #156) restored life to a ___________ by lying on him and breathing into his mouth.
(b) Little boy
5. What does Ilana call Elisha, though he asks her to stop calling him that?
(a) Silly man
(b) Quiet soul
(d) Poor boy
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha was named for a man who was a prophet of ____________, as he explains.
2. Ilana is saved from being killed by a member of the opposition by a situation with ____________.
3. Elisha does not want to take the food to Dawson, preferring to remember him as the man who never _________.
4. What does John Dawson want to do as he is waiting for his execution?
5. Who does Elisha see filing into the room, making the room feel very crowded?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)