|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last word on John's lips at his execution?
(b) Poor boy
(c) Little boy
2. Elisha (the man who was a prophet of #156) restored life to a ___________ by lying on him and breathing into his mouth.
(b) Little boy
3. What does Joab notice about himself once he is out of his hiding place?
(a) His eyes are a different color
(b) He is heavier
(c) His hair has turned white
(d) His clothes are on backwards
4. _____________ is praying for the repose of the dead when Elisha comes upstairs.
5. Elisha believes he lost the answer to #146 on his way to _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When it is time, Elisha sees a __________ giving absolution to David.
2. The ghosts are leaving the cell, taking ____________ with them.
3. Instead of listening to Dawson, Elisha tries to focus on _________________, but since he's never seen him, this is hard.
4. Who is NOT one of the people that Elisha sees filing into the room as the night goes on?
5. Who is the German resistance fighter that Elisha met in Buchenwald?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Elisha positive that John Dawson will not want anything to eat during his time being captured?
2. What happened to Stefan at the concentration camp where Elisha was held as well?
3. What does Ilana say when she talks about she also kills with her voice? Do they have a choice?
4. What does John Dawson reveal about his appetite on the last night before his execution?
5. What do each of the people around the table slowly talk about as they are sitting together?
6. What is the question that Elisha asks of every ghost in the room with him, though he has a hard time getting an answer?
7. What did Joab do to narrowly escape his own death, according to his recollection?
8. What does the beggar do to Elisha when Elisha begs for answers about the meaning of his words?
9. What does John Dawson request from Elisha after he begins to pace around the room?
10. What does John Dawson do when Gideon tells him that he is going to die at dawn the next day?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)