|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the torture methods used on Gideon during a time when he was arrested?
(a) Matches lit under fingernails
(b) Beard pulled
(c) Drowned in a bucket
(d) Face spat on
2. Dawson asks for Elisha's age and then tells him that is is ____________ for him.
3. John refuses to be ______________ when he is executed.
(d) Tied up
4. What does Ilana serve to the people who are sitting around the table?
5. Gideon doesn't say a thing during his torture because he feels as if God is ____________ him.
6. The boy tells Elisha, "You are the ________ of all that we have been," as Elisha begs for answers.
(d) Sum total
7. John repeatedly asks Elisha to give the ____________ to his son after his death.
8. John is sad to think that Elisha _____________ him, but it's not true.
9. Elisha comments that Dawson's hands are the hands of a _______________.
10. Elisha owes his life to a ______________, according to his story.
11. What does Elisha do as John Dawson begins to talk some more?
(a) He shoots him
(b) He stops for a moment
(c) He hits him
(d) He calls for help
12. ____________ tells Elisha that John Dawson doesn't know he will be executed in the morning.
13. Instead of listening to Dawson, Elisha tries to focus on _________________, but since he's never seen him, this is hard.
(a) David ben Moshe
(b) The British Judge
(c) The Old Man
14. The tattered fragment of darkness has a face, Elisha sees, and that face is ___________.
(a) His father's
(b) His own
(c) His rabbi's
15. Where does John Dawson's son, who is Elisha's age, go to school, according to John?
(a) Royal Air Force Academy
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Joab hide in order to flee from a neighbor who was against the movement?
2. What time is it when Ilana and Joab comment about how it's the longest night they've ever lived through?
3. Gideon is finally freed from his torture and imprisonment due to ______________.
4. Elisha (the man who was a prophet of #156) restored life to a ___________ by lying on him and breathing into his mouth.
5. What is John Dawson staring at when Elisha enters his room to meet him?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)