Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gad owes his life to three ____________ who were supposed to be killed in a specific way as directed by the Old Man.
2. The ghosts are leaving the cell, taking ____________ with them.
(d) No one
3. Where did Joab hide in order to flee from a neighbor who was against the movement?
(a) Insane asylum
(d) A friend's house
4. The boy tells Elisha the people are here to witness Elisha become a __________ at dawn tomorrow.
5. The boy finally tells Elisha that the dead are not there to ________, but because they go wherever he goes.
6. Ilana looks at Elisha with _______________ and Gideon with friendliness.
7. "In a way, we are the ones to _________ John Dawson. Because you can't do it without us. Now, do you see?"
8. Those in the Movement have a _________, and if they deny this, then they cede victory to their enemy.
9. What is NOT one of the things that John Dawson asks Elisha to bring him?
10. Who offers to break the news of his impending death to John Dawson?
11. Elisha was named for a man who was a prophet of ____________, as he explains.
12. John is sad to think that Elisha _____________ him, but it's not true.
13. Elisha's master's eyes are like two globes of _________, two suns that burn his face.
14. What is the question Dawson then asks, surprising Elisha in the process?
(a) Are you the Old Man in my dreams?
(b) Are you the one?
(c) Are you a believer in God?
(d) Are you Elisha?
15. John refuses to be ______________ when he is executed.
(b) Tied up
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question that Dawson asks Elisha after they stare at each other?
2. What time is it when Ilana and Joab comment about how it's the longest night they've ever lived through?
3. Ilana is saved from being killed by a member of the opposition by a situation with ____________.
4. Gideon talks about taking something to _______________ to John Dawson.
5. When Elisha begs the boy for answers, what does the boy reply?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)