|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the people sitting around the table, thinking about David ben Moshe?
(c) Old Man
2. What is the profession of an old friend of Joab's that helps him with hiding from his neighbor?
3. What are the positions of the people in the group of men that Gad has to select from?
4. Elisha says that it is ___________ to kill a complete stranger, which is why he wants to see Dawson.
(a) His duty
5. Elisha's master's eyes are like two globes of _________, two suns that burn his face.
6. What is NOT one of the things Joab does during his 48-hour interrogation session?
(a) Does not react
(b) Refuses to drink
(c) Refuses to eat
(d) Spits at the interrogator
7. John is sad to think that Elisha _____________ him, but it's not true.
8. What does Joab notice about himself once he is out of his hiding place?
(a) His hair has turned white
(b) He is heavier
(c) His clothes are on backwards
(d) His eyes are a different color
9. Who is the German resistance fighter that Elisha met in Buchenwald?
10. Who takes Elisha's arm and tells him to talk to the boy who looks like the Elisha of before?
(b) His mother
(c) His father
(d) The rabbi
11. The boy tells Elisha, "You are the ________ of all that we have been," as Elisha begs for answers.
(d) Sum total
12. What did John Dawson say when Gideon asked him if he was hungry?
(a) If he was serious
(b) If he knew how to make bangers and mash
(c) That he deserved a last good meal
(d) If he could have a lager
13. What is NOT one of the things that John Dawson asks Elisha to bring him?
14. What is the name of the radio program that Ilana creates on a regular basis?
(a) Freedom Talkers
(b) Freedom Fighters
(c) Voice of Freedom
(d) Coast to Coast
15. Elisha does not want to take the food to Dawson, preferring to remember him as the man who never _________.
(a) Wanted anything
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to a ventilation system, Dawson's room is actually much less ___________ than the room above.
2. The ghosts are leaving the cell, taking ____________ with them.
3. What does Gad reply when Elisha asks what he would have done if the men hadn't made a choice?
4. ___________ is making murderers out of these people through his action.
5. Elisha believes he lost the answer to #146 on his way to _______________.
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)