|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gad reply when Elisha asks what he would have done if the men hadn't made a choice?
(a) I'd have killed myself instead
(b) I would have drawn straws
(c) I would have made them kill each other
(d) I would have shot them all
2. When it is time, Elisha sees a __________ giving absolution to David.
3. The boy tells Elisha, "You are the ________ of all that we have been," as Elisha begs for answers.
(a) Sum total
4. Gideon talks about taking something to _______________ to John Dawson.
5. What does John Dawson continue to do as Elisha raises his revolver to shoot him?
6. John refuses to be ______________ when he is executed.
(b) Tied up
7. Who is NOT one of the people sitting around the table, thinking about David ben Moshe?
(c) Old Man
8. What did John Dawson say when Gideon asked him if he was hungry?
(a) If he could have a lager
(b) If he was serious
(c) If he knew how to make bangers and mash
(d) That he deserved a last good meal
9. ___________ is making murderers out of these people through his action.
(c) Old Man
10. What was the profession of the German resistance fighter from #163 that Elisha met?
11. What does his mother murmur to him when Elisha is standing in the room, asking questions of the people surrounding him?
(a) You killer
(b) My son
(c) You disappoint me
(d) Poor little boy, poor little boy
12. What is NOT one of the torture methods used on Gideon during a time when he was arrested?
(a) Beard pulled
(b) Face spat on
(c) Drowned in a bucket
(d) Matches lit under fingernails
13. What is NOT one of the things that John Dawson asks Elisha to bring him?
14. What does John Dawson want to tell Elisha even as the pistol is raised?
(a) A limerick
(b) His sins
(c) A Bible story
(d) A funny story
15. Who is no longer yawning when Elisha goes upstairs after the execution?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John Dawson's son, who is Elisha's age, go to school, according to John?
2. When Elisha begs the boy for answers, what does the boy reply?
3. Who beats Elisha to bringing the food down to John Dawson?
4. Gideon doesn't say a thing during his torture because he feels as if God is ____________ him.
5. Gideon thinks he is only alive because he did not admit _____________.
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)