|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Joab hide in order to flee from a neighbor who was against the movement?
(a) A friend's house
(b) Insane asylum
2. What is NOT one of the things that John Dawson asks Elisha to bring him?
3. What does John Dawson continue to do as Elisha raises his revolver to shoot him?
4. The boy tells Elisha, "You are the ________ of all that we have been," as Elisha begs for answers.
(b) Sum total
5. What does John Dawson think of Elisha's name and how it sounds?
(a) He thinks it's appropriate
(b) He thinks it's musical
(c) He thinks it's horrible
(d) He thinks it's familiar to him
6. The boy tells Elisha the people are here to witness Elisha become a __________ at dawn tomorrow.
7. Gideon is finally freed from his torture and imprisonment due to ______________.
(a) His captors finding a new torture victim
(b) A cunning escape
(c) Lack of evidence
(d) A prison breakout
8. Ilana looks at Elisha with _______________ and Gideon with friendliness.
9. What does Ilana call Elisha, though he asks her to stop calling him that?
(b) Quiet soul
(c) Silly man
(d) Poor boy
10. What does Elisha decide to do instead of going outside to freeze in the cold?
(a) Hide in the barracks
(b) Sleep in
(c) Go to the bathroom
(d) Go to the SS office
11. John repeatedly asks Elisha to give the ____________ to his son after his death.
12. Elisha (the man who was a prophet of #156) restored life to a ___________ by lying on him and breathing into his mouth.
(d) Little boy
13. Who takes Elisha's arm and tells him to talk to the boy who looks like the Elisha of before?
(b) The rabbi
(c) His father
(d) His mother
14. What is NOT one of the torture methods used on Gideon during a time when he was arrested?
(a) Matches lit under fingernails
(b) Drowned in a bucket
(c) Beard pulled
(d) Face spat on
15. What is NOT one of the things Joab does during his 48-hour interrogation session?
(a) Refuses to eat
(b) Refuses to drink
(c) Spits at the interrogator
(d) Does not react
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ is making murderers out of these people through his action.
2. What is the profession of an old friend of Joab's that helps him with hiding from his neighbor?
3. Who is NOT one of the people that Elisha sees filing into the room as the night goes on?
4. Who offers to break the news of his impending death to John Dawson?
5. _____________ is praying for the repose of the dead when Elisha comes upstairs.
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)