|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gideon doesn't say a thing during his torture because he feels as if God is ____________ him.
2. ____________ tells Elisha that John Dawson doesn't know he will be executed in the morning.
3. What does John Dawson want to tell Elisha even as the pistol is raised?
(a) A Bible story
(b) His sins
(c) A funny story
(d) A limerick
4. Elisha's mother used to tell him there was a ____________ that would guide and protect him everywhere he goes.
(b) Goat of gold
5. Gad laughs at the response of John Dawson, saying that it's typical English to have a ______________.
(a) Carefree attitude
(b) Healthy appetite
(c) Desire for alcohol
(d) Stiff upper lip
6. Who urges Elisha to go take the food down to John Dawson?
(a) The Old Man
(b) The little boy
7. Elisha was named for a man who was a prophet of ____________, as he explains.
8. When it is time, Elisha sees a __________ giving absolution to David.
9. What does John Dawson continue to do as Elisha raises his revolver to shoot him?
10. Elisha (the man who was a prophet of #156) restored life to a ___________ by lying on him and breathing into his mouth.
(a) Little boy
11. What does the beggar tell Elisha as Elisha walks around asking questions of everyone?
(a) This is a night of mystery
(b) This is a night of darkness
(c) This is a night to remember
(d) This is a night of many faces
12. Gad owes his life to three ____________ who were supposed to be killed in a specific way as directed by the Old Man.
13. The boy finally tells Elisha that the dead are not there to ________, but because they go wherever he goes.
14. Where did Joab hide in order to flee from a neighbor who was against the movement?
(a) A friend's house
(b) Insane asylum
15. The boy tells Elisha that the ________ are hungry as Elisha considers taking food to Dawson.
(d) Enemy armies
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joab notice about himself once he is out of his hiding place?
2. Gideon is finally freed from his torture and imprisonment due to ______________.
3. What does the assistant barracks leader try to do to Elisha when he discovers what he has done?
4. Ilana looks at Elisha with _______________ and Gideon with friendliness.
5. Who beats Elisha to bringing the food down to John Dawson?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)