|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Old Man cries because in his eyes, the ____________ are not yet free from fear and victim mentality.
2. For six weeks, recruits are taught by ____________ instructors on how to use various kinds of weapons.
3. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
4. One can distinguish between night and day by looking at a man's ___________, according to the beggar.
5. The fighters in the Movement have been attacking under the cover of __________, taking the English by surprise.
(c) English uniforms
6. The house is a convenient choice as the comings and goings of ___________ seems to be reasonable activity.
(c) Younger people
7. Which side of the English vs. Palestinian conflict has probably had more casualties?
(a) Depends on who you ask
8. Elisha learns from his first raid that it is not easy to play the part of ___________.
(a) A Resister
9. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
(a) He has 2 girls
(b) He is a traitor to their cause
(c) He hates him
(d) He is an Englishman
10. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
(a) His soul
(d) His prayers
11. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
12. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
(a) Old beggar
(b) Old Man
(c) His father
(d) His mother
13. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
14. Every evening, Elisha has never failed to see a __________ when he stands at the window.
15. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
2. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
3. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
4. The first mission of Elisha was to attack a _______________ on the road between Haifa and Tel Aviv.
5. What is the eleventh commandment that is taught to the new recruits when they are training?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)