|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people came along on the first raid in which Elisha participated?
2. Where is John Dawson being kept in the two-story building as he is a hostage?
3. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
4. The house is a convenient choice as the comings and goings of ___________ seems to be reasonable activity.
(d) Younger people
5. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
(a) David ben Moshe
6. What is the eleventh commandment that is taught to the new recruits when they are training?
(a) Forget your family
(b) Hate your enemy
(c) Forget your past
(d) Listen to the Old Man
7. Where does Elisha not want to return to after he is freed from the camps of the Nazis?
(b) His native town
8. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
9. Who is now occupying the town in which Elisha and his parents once resided?
10. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) A stayed execution
(b) A speedy trial
(c) A pardon
(d) The death
11. David ben Moshe's death sentence is the __________ death sentence the mandatory power in Palestine has imposed on the people of the Movement.
12. In Tel Aviv, all of the people are afraid of mass _______________, and all newspapers appeal for the Dawson execution to be called off.
13. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
(a) German government
(b) British government
(d) US government
14. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
15. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
2. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
3. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
4. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
5. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)