|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
2. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
3. The Jews now go out and _______, just like everyone else, to assert their rights to live as men.
(d) Stand tall
4. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
5. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
6. Who did Ilana see cry, something which moves Elisha when he hears about it?
(b) David ben Moshe
(c) Old Man
(d) John Dawson
7. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
(a) His soul
(c) His prayers
8. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
(a) Bringer of Doom
(b) Leader of the World
(c) Messenger of fate
9. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
(a) Auschwitz II
(b) Bergen Belsen
10. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
11. What does Gad do incessantly as he talked to Elisha about his ideas of the world?
12. The woman of #52 talks about David ben Moshe's death as being ___________.
13. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
14. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) A pardon
(b) The death
(c) A stayed execution
(d) A speedy trial
15. What does the mysterious figure ask of Elisha when he encounters him in the empty building?
(a) Who do you serve?
(b) What are your desires?
(c) Do you know God?
(d) Are you afraid of the dark?
Short Answer Questions
1. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
2. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
3. The Movement's objective is to kill the greatest number of __________ possible.
4. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
5. The fighters in the Movement have been attacking under the cover of __________, taking the English by surprise.
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)