|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
(a) He hates him
(b) He is an Englishman
(c) He is a traitor to their cause
(d) He has 2 girls
2. For two hours each day, ____________ indoctrinates the recruits with the Movement's ideology.
3. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
4. When the people learn the entire population will be held responsible, the word _________ begins to be whispered by the people.
5. Who is taken as a hostage in order to even the score of Movement fighters who will be executed?
(a) Terrence Smith
(b) Richard Morton
(c) John Dawson
(d) David ben Moshe
6. Gad and David are childhood friends who entered the __________ together.
7. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
8. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
(b) David ben Moshe
9. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
10. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
11. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
(a) John Dawson
(b) Ilana Porzikov
(c) Elisha de Leon
(d) David ben Moshe
12. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
13. One can distinguish between night and day by looking at a man's ___________, according to the beggar.
14. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
15. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
(a) 48 hour curfew
(b) Miliatry government
(c) Bombing of Palestine
(d) Trade embargos
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elisha not want to return to after he is freed from the camps of the Nazis?
2. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
3. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
4. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
5. The woman of #52 talks about David ben Moshe's death as being ___________.
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)