Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
(a) His soul
(c) His prayers
2. What kind of job is taking place when David ben Moshe is wounded and captured by the English?
(a) Hard job
(d) Soft job
3. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
4. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
5. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
6. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
7. Elisha also wants to find out what makes a man most truly a _________ in this world.
8. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
9. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
(d) Sudden death
10. When the people learn the entire population will be held responsible, the word _________ begins to be whispered by the people.
11. The house is a convenient choice as the comings and goings of ___________ seems to be reasonable activity.
(b) Younger people
12. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
13. Who is now occupying the town in which Elisha and his parents once resided?
14. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
(a) Language professor
(c) Math professor
15. Ilana's broadcasts are a product of the _______________, the men find out.
(d) Old Man
Short Answer Questions
1. The Movement's objective is to kill the greatest number of __________ possible.
2. The woman of #52 talks about David ben Moshe's death as being ___________.
3. The beggar tells Elisha not to be afraid of the dark. Night is ____________ than day.
4. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
5. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)