|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
2. What are the people who come to the house actually learning about instead of traditional lessons?
(c) How to protest
(d) Terrorist techniques
3. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
(b) John Dawson
(d) David ben Moshe
4. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
(c) Death harbinger
5. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
(a) The music
(b) The bombing
(c) The child crying
(d) The wolves
6. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
7. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
(a) Trade embargos
(b) 48 hour curfew
(c) Bombing of Palestine
(d) Miliatry government
8. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) His father's
(b) The rabbi's
(c) The beggar's
(d) His own
9. The Old Man cries because in his eyes, the ____________ are not yet free from fear and victim mentality.
10. The Movement's objective is to kill the greatest number of __________ possible.
11. Which side of the English vs. Palestinian conflict has probably had more casualties?
(b) Depends on who you ask
12. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
13. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
14. Who is now occupying the town in which Elisha and his parents once resided?
15. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
(a) John Dawson
(b) David ben Moshe
(c) Ilana Porzikov
(d) Elisha de Leon
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
2. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
3. Elisha also wants to find out what makes a man most truly a _________ in this world.
4. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
5. In Tel Aviv, all of the people are afraid of mass _______________, and all newspapers appeal for the Dawson execution to be called off.
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)