|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
(b) Math professor
(c) Language professor
2. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
(c) Death harbinger
3. What kind of job is taking place when David ben Moshe is wounded and captured by the English?
(c) Hard job
(d) Soft job
4. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
(c) David ben Moshe
(d) John Dawson
5. What does Gad do incessantly as he talked to Elisha about his ideas of the world?
6. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
7. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
(d) Sudden death
8. What are the people who come to the house actually learning about instead of traditional lessons?
(a) How to protest
(b) Terrorist techniques
9. Where is John Dawson being kept in the two-story building as he is a hostage?
10. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
(a) His mother
(b) Old beggar
(c) His father
(d) Old Man
11. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
(a) Get married
(b) Kill a man
(c) Take a test
(d) Go home
12. The Movement's objective is to kill the greatest number of __________ possible.
13. The Old Man cries because in his eyes, the ____________ are not yet free from fear and victim mentality.
14. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
15. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. The beggar tells Elisha not to be afraid of the dark. Night is ____________ than day.
2. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
3. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
4. What is the emotion that Ilana holds for John Dawson, the soldier?
5. Who is taken as a hostage in order to even the score of Movement fighters who will be executed?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)