Short Answer Questions
1. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
2. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
3. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
4. What is NOT one of the adjectives one might use to describe the city at the time Elisha is experiencing it?
5. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
6. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
This section contains 3,966 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)