Quiz: Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Gideon is finally freed from his torture and imprisonment due to ______________.
a) His captors finding a new torture victim
b) A prison breakout
c) Lack of evidence
d) A cunning escape
2. What does Ilana call Elisha, though he asks her to stop calling him that?
a) Silly man
b) Poor boy
c) Quiet soul
3. Who is the women in her mid-twenties that Elisha met while at the work camp in France?
4. Gideon doesn't say a thing during his torture because he feels as if God is ____________ him.
5. Ilana looks at Elisha with _______________...
This section contains 332 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)