Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elisha do as John Dawson begins to talk some more?
(a) He calls for help
(b) He stops for a moment
(c) He shoots him
(d) He hits him
2. The first mission of Elisha was to attack a _______________ on the road between Haifa and Tel Aviv.
(a) Lone tank
(b) Army Captain
(c) Military convoy
(d) Supply bus
3. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
4. What is the last word on John's lips at his execution?
(a) Little boy
(b) Poor boy
5. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
2. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
3. Who does Elisha see filing into the room, making the room feel very crowded?
4. The Old Man cries because in his eyes, the ____________ are not yet free from fear and victim mentality.
5. The boy finally tells Elisha that the dead are not there to ________, but because they go wherever he goes.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)