Quiz: Chapter 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
2. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
b) His soul
d) His prayers
3. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
4. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
a) The beggar's
b) His own
c) The rabbi's
d) His father's
5. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man...
This section contains 320 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)