Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ilana call Elisha, though he asks her to stop calling him that?
(b) Quiet soul
(c) Poor boy
(d) Silly man
2. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
3. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
(a) Auschwitz II
(d) Bergen Belsen
4. The first mission of Elisha was to attack a _______________ on the road between Haifa and Tel Aviv.
(a) Military convoy
(b) Army Captain
(c) Supply bus
(d) Lone tank
5. Where does Elisha not want to return to after he is freed from the camps of the Nazis?
(d) His native town
Short Answer Questions
1. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
2. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
3. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
4. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
5. What is NOT one of the torture methods used on Gideon during a time when he was arrested?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)