• Elisha has to kill a man the next day.
• An hour before, Gad relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha.
• A month before, David ben Moshe had been captured as a fighter in the Movement.
• Captain John Dawson has also been captured.
• The Movement is successful in keeping the English army prisoners hidden.
• The Zionist leaders try to tell the Old Man not to go too far in his actions.
• The actions become international news.
• Elisha comes to France from Buchenwald and gains asylum.
• Elisha wants to study philosophy when Gad comes and talks him into fighting for the Movement.
• David ben Moshe is treated as a hero.
• Ilana, lover of Gad, is an anonymous broadcaster who talks about the deaths to occur at dawn.
• Elisha is in turmoil about what he must do in the morning.
• Elisha has already...
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)