* Elisha has to kill a man the next day.
* An hour before, Gad relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha.
* A month before, David ben Moshe had been captured as a fighter in the Movement.
* Captain John Dawson has also been captured.
* The Movement is successful in keeping the English army prisoners hidden.
* The Zionist leaders try to tell the Old Man not to go too far in his actions.
* The actions become international news.
* Elisha comes to France from Buchenwald and gains asylum.
* Elisha wants to study philosophy when Gad comes and talks him into fighting for the Movement.
* David ben Moshe is treated as a hero.
* Ilana, lover of Gad, is an anonymous broadcaster who talks about the deaths to occur at dawn.
* Elisha is in turmoil about what he must do in the morning.
* Elisha has already taken part in...
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)