Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David go after tending to his aunt's business in Dover?
2. How does Emily learn of Ham's death?
3. After Miss Betsey loses her fortune, what does Agnes suggest David do for work?
4. What does Miss Betsey explain to David in Chapter 47?
5. Who has managed to sort out the Wickfield estate and recover most of Miss Betsey's fortune?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast David and Steerforth.
Essay Topic 2
What role does social class play in "David Copperfield"? What different classes are represented, and by which characters?
Essay Topic 3
How do the minor characters in the novel affect the plot? How would the novel be different if one or more of these characters were removed?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)