Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David go after tending to his aunt's business in Dover?
2. How does Emily learn of Ham's death?
3. After Miss Betsey loses her fortune, what does Agnes suggest David do for work?
4. What does Miss Betsey explain to David in Chapter 47?
5. Who has managed to sort out the Wickfield estate and recover most of Miss Betsey's fortune?
Essay Topic 1
How is foreshadowing used in "David Copperfield"? Choose one major instance of foreshadowing and follow it through the book, finishing with how the event is fulfilled.
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the main themes in this novel (abuse of the weak, marriage equality, etc.) and detail its recurrences throughout the novel. What does it add to the novel? How does it affect the different characters?
Essay Topic 3
How does David and Agnes' friendship affect the story?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)