Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David go after tending to his aunt's business in Dover?
2. How does Emily learn of Ham's death?
3. After Miss Betsey loses her fortune, what does Agnes suggest David do for work?
4. What does Miss Betsey explain to David in Chapter 47?
5. Who has managed to sort out the Wickfield estate and recover most of Miss Betsey's fortune?
Essay Topic 1
In what ways is the motif of mothers and mother figures used in "David Copperfield"? Which characters act in this type of position, and how do they affect the novel and the other characters in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast David and Steerforth.
Essay Topic 3
How would the story be different if David's mother had lived?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)