|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David go after tending to his aunt's business in Dover?
2. How does Emily learn of Ham's death?
3. After Miss Betsey loses her fortune, what does Agnes suggest David do for work?
4. What does Miss Betsey explain to David in Chapter 47?
5. Who has managed to sort out the Wickfield estate and recover most of Miss Betsey's fortune?
Essay Topic 1
Is David Copperfield a self-portrait of Charles Dickens? Use textual evidence and biographical support to argue your opinion.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast David and Steerforth.
Essay Topic 3
What role does social class play in "David Copperfield"? What different classes are represented, and by which characters?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)