Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David go after tending to his aunt's business in Dover?
2. How does Emily learn of Ham's death?
3. After Miss Betsey loses her fortune, what does Agnes suggest David do for work?
4. What does Miss Betsey explain to David in Chapter 47?
5. Who has managed to sort out the Wickfield estate and recover most of Miss Betsey's fortune?
What role does social class play in "David Copperfield"? What different classes are represented, and by which characters?
Compare and contrast David and Steerforth.
How are the different symbols(the sea, flowers, etc.) used throughout the novel to represent abstract concepts? Detail and explain how the symbols are used to describe certain abstract concepts and which concepts they describe.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)