Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the most penitent prisoners at Mr. Creakle's experimental prison?
(a) Uriah Heep and Littimer.
(b) Emily and Dora.
(c) Mr. Micawber and Mr. Peggotty.
(d) Steerforth and Ham.
2. What career move does David make in Chapter 48?
(a) He takes orders and becomes a member of the clergy.
(b) He returns to school to become a lawyer.
(c) He gives up on having a career.
(d) He publishes his first novel, and it is very successful.
3. Who finds work as Uriah Heep's clerk in Canterbury?
(a) Mr. Wickfield.
(c) Mr. Micawber.
(d) Mr. Dick.
4. What does David learn about Mr. Murdstone in Chapter 59?
(a) That he has many children.
(b) That he wants to apologize to David for his past cruelty.
(c) That he has succeeded in crushing his second wife's spirit.
(d) That he has died.
5. What does David work on in Chapter 61?
(a) Saving for a house.
(b) Buying an engagement ring for Agnes.
(c) Finishing a book.
(d) His will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has managed to sort out the Wickfield estate and recover most of Miss Betsey's fortune?
2. Who dies while attempting to rescue another man during the storm in Chapter 55?
3. What revives David in Chapter 58?
4. Why does Dora faint?
5. What happens with Emily in Chapter 51?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)