|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Emily learn of Ham's death?
(a) In a newspaper.
(b) The captain of the ship on the way to Australia tells her.
(c) Ham's mother writes her a letter.
(d) David tells her.
2. Who does David see when he returns late to his aunt's house in Chapter 47?
(a) Mr. Micawber.
(c) Uriah Heep.
(d) The same man that was bothering her in London.
3. Who writes to David to request a secret meeting?
(b) Mr. Micawber.
(c) Mr. Wickfield.
(d) Uriah Heep.
4. What revives David in Chapter 58?
(a) Running into Traddles.
(b) Finding Dora's wedding ring.
(c) A glass of cold water.
(d) A letter from Agnes.
5. Who do Mr. Peggotty and David search for in hopes of learning more information about Emily in Chapter 47?
(c) Rosa Dartle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David first visit when he returns after his travels abroad?
2. How long does David wander aimlessly through Europe before returning home?
3. Who does Dr. Strong blame for his wife's affair?
4. What worries Agnes in Chapter 35?
5. How does David earn extra money in Chapter 43?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)